It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange objects in the sky during a CNN News Video??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I just happened to be looking at news on CNN and ran across this video on the politics page. I decided to watch it but instantly noticed something (strange?) in the skies behind the guys talking and wanted to share the link before it's replaced by another news story.

What I noticed was a tiny bright white light and some dark colored fast-moving objects going from left to right. Below I have listed the video times of each and hopefully a clear description. I would like to know if anyone else thinks these objects could be something unusual, or is it justplanes/birds? Thanks for your input!!

#1 - at 30 seconds into the video... in between the two men, directly above the dark point of the building. Two dots of light appear and last for only a second. Perhaps a reflection in the window of something the camera is doing while filming?

#2 - at 2:06...look at the wisp of bangs at the forehead of the guy on the left - the light appears again for a second...but also look (just to the left of the line in the window/to the left of the building) and also (to the right of the head of the guy on the right)....keep watching as one object seems to go in front of the building and also keep watching for the brighter white light to appear again.

#3 - Right after one of the objects goes in front of the building...look up towards top/middle of the screen...a third object goes from left to right

Can planes appear to be going this fast? Do you guys think they could be birds? Helicopters? I would normally say "planes" but they appear to be going fairly fast and there are 3 of them...

LINK
edit on 22-1-2017 by TruthJava because: broken link fixed

edit on 22-1-2017 by TruthJava because: formatting

edit on 22-1-2017 by TruthJava because: formatting #2 sorry.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
No working link

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Sorry, I was so caught up in the content of the video, I forgot to look for UFOs!

My goodness! We're in for rocky roads ahead!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I see a lot of reflections in the window when the camera shows both men talking. Take a screenshot and post what you see, but I think it is reflections.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Best way to combine Fake News, Politics, Nazi Germany, Trump & possible UFOs in one simple thread.

This is ATS people. Love it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
#1 - at 30 seconds

Just a reflection of light in the window, from some lamp behind the camera

#2 - at 2:06...

Two birds fly across the screen.
The bird at top flaps its wings
The one under it is gliding in a downward angle

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
by having the 6 people in this thread click on the link CNN viewers probably doubled at least for a minute.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Couldn't find what video you mean , but all the CNN broadcasts have a window behind them. There were raindrops on them at one point. So it's just reflections on the glass

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
by having the 6 people in this thread click on the link CNN viewers probably doubled at least for a minute.
love your answer!! sad thing is, I was determined to give up CNN for another news and I just happened to go back for a minute
lol

top topics

join