It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Sean Spicer Lying and Why is He So Angry?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
I have no idea why Trump would want to start a war with the media, they'll chew him up and spit him out.

Surely the guy knows he's not rich enough to battle with the corporate media mega-cartels ?

[...]

THREAD TITLE: Massive Movement To Overthrow George Soros Explodes In Macedonia

727Sky

here's how Trump and the anti-Globalist-Elite knock out the power base of supposed MSM
him & the populace, just like the French Revolution... ousted the Aristocrats of the day

today's Aristocrats are 98% of media and 90% of puffed-up Entertainment actors/actresses
that's how he dare 'take-on' MSM 7 the monied globalists along with the Hollywood group of progressives

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well I made a joke... I dont care how many people there were. I care about the future of the country. And I hope that president Trump can create unity despite of the Treacherous media. Fpr me it's obvious that CNN ABS whatever don't care about the USA but only about their agenda. However I have good hope that the American president can unity and make the USA great again.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

Where could I check up on the real facts proof ?

White House

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Trueman

He's not even smarter than me.

He runs a country, you run your mouth.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
90% of puffed-up Entertainment actors/actresses
that's how he dare 'take-on' MSM 7 the monied globalists along with the Hollywood group of progressives

Hollywood (the industry) is about making money. Anyone who thinks Hollywood is Politically Liberal needs a reality check.

Interesting that rarely does anyone bring up the Right Wing celebrities.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill

Why do republicans never understand sarcastic or facetious humor?

Next time add an emoji to make it more clear.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Someone needs to inform trump that whitehouse press conferences are NOT a live form of twitter.

lolling at this

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
For those who wish to be brought quickly up to speed, here is the existing ATS thread on Spicer's press briefing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though mine was first, I like the title better on the other. I went to sleep right after posting this, have a 101 fever. I am glad others took the issue up

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The media has clearly been biased "only" for Hillary. You cant be biased for more than one person, by definition.

It is sad that the press conference had to be held to address the media reporting. The juxtaposed inaugurations of Obama and Trump was clearly false and misleading against Trump. It is extremely important that the media be accountable and truthful in their reporting and that was simply not the case in regards to the MLK bust and the inauguration.

The size of the crowd itself is unimportant, it's holding the media acccountable that matters. The media are owned by those wanting to expand liberalism globally.

In the real world high IQ doesn't mean jack. Its what you do with it that matters. I dont think anybody with high IQ would want to be president. Somebody has to do it, and if you want something done right the only way is to do it yourself. We should be wary of anybody who wants the office for the prestige and power it brings. Hillary oozed with desire for it, and it was very off-putting. I remember Trump in the early 90s saying he would run when he had to, knowing there might be a time he HAD to for the good of the country.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

He's not even smarter than me.

He runs a country, you run your mouth.

What silly said was true. Thus, not 'running their mouth'.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: reldra

Do you think it is appropriate for the media to report lies or misinformation?

Of course not. They often issue corrections. The show "Fox & Friends" issues an inordinate number of them, but I am glad they do so.

In regard to 'misleading information', all news will have a slant towards their audience, it has always been like that. That was how they sold 'news tracts' or 'newspapers' if anyone remembers what those are. If you are speaking aboutn the polls that were wrong, they were so wrong the polll makers were surprised.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

He is angry and irritating and clearlylying about the crowd size for the inauguration.

No he isn't , it has been proven that he is correct.

No, it hasn't. I have even seen more pictures this morning that are worse. Closeups of the stands during the speech.
However, a very blonde woman was on the news stating they graciously provided the alternative facts you so desire.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sure there go my eyes and ears friggin lying to me again.

Loving lies and falsehoods is what the lefties do best.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

If Trump had any common sense, of course Obama would have had more people attending his inauguration. He was the first black president to be elected president! That was a historical event!

As the first orange president, one would think Trump's numbers would be historic. Yuge, for that matter. Sad!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: alexpmi

He is angry and irritating and clearlylying about the crowd size for the inauguration.

It has, he is ??? Really ? Where could I check up on the real facts proof ?

Keep up. They're talking about alternative facts now.....that's Kelly-Anne's new shtick now.

Alternative facts to fit their alternative view of reality.

Makes sense.

Welcome to Trump's Ministry of Truth.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: alexpmi

It has, he is ??? Really ? Where could I check up on the real facts proof ?

Keep up. They're talking about alternative facts now.....that's Kelly-Anne's new shtick now.

Alternative facts to fit their alternative view of reality.

Makes sense.

I cannot believe it, they just made up a new term to candy-coat thier lies.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

alternative facts

Now facts are alternative facts... who decides , the media how subjective ? The sound was even distorted. Media is lying all the time now spicer made his move by triggering them.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

a reply to: alexpmi

Where could I check up on the real facts proof ?

White House

As far as I can tell by the latest info, aka Ms. Conway, the White House has started applying "Alternative News". This is basically admitting they will spread whatever information they find useful for their own needs. Not what I was looking for as you might understand. The whole thing is a farce.

I can understand and support that the people are not happy in the way that they are governed, all over the world. That is what brought Trump his victory in the first place. But as it seems the Trump Administration will not change it, by the looks of it they will even make things worse.

Beware the demons you summon is the only thing I can say

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

alternative facts

Now facts are alternative facts... who decides , the media how subjective ? The sound was even distorted. Media is lying all the time now spicer made his move by triggering them.

The media provided the entire incident unedited and in its entirety. It doesn't get more objective than that. The White House invited the press to a conference and deliberately made them wait for an hour. This was not rude, it was an intentional tactic.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Estimates I read online stated between 700,000 and 900,000 people attended Trump's Inauguration.

Obama's first was 1.8 million, his second was 1 million.

Slick Willie's first was 800,000 and his second was 250,000.

www.politifact.com...

Really doesn't seem newsworthy at all does it?

Good work liberal media!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join