It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Sean Spicer Lying and Why is He So Angry?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

If Trump had any common sense, of course Obama would have had more people attending his inauguration. He was the first black president to be elected president! That was a historical event! I'm sure Obama's inauguration attracted many black Americans who just wanted to take part in something they thought would have never occurred during their lifetime!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I think you didn't wait enough time to see if Trump is good or bad. Wait for results, at least the first 100 days. Then you can talk.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I'm far too intelligent to do that. Really. I'm fantastically intelligent. You wouldn't believe how intelligent I am.
a reply to: Phage

Careful Phage, if you continue to talk like that you'll have millions of people petitioning for you to run for president. It already worked like a charm for Trump.

Hahaha.....

I think Phage is at least smarter than Hillary, well..., almost everybody in ATS is.

I speak whale.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Because he's a little sht

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Why is it hard for people to understand that current flavor of the establishment will lie to its own people, without which they have no power.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
those of you saying trumps crowd was larger are foolish, and you're really losing creditability here. camera angle makes a huge difference.

relda, during the cia speech he bragged about being on the cover of Time magazine more than anyone else! who does that?? today the ceo is saying "not even close".

Here is the vid fast forward to the 13 min mark.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Actual Trump quote (CSPAN tried to diagram this "sentence")

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I know right! LOL. It was only aired on every station and then talked about by every anchor and pundit from Maine to the Hawaiian islands. But they think it's fake news.
I have got to master that skill.
The one where I believe them and not my own eyes and ears which apparently always lie to me when it comes to anything he does and says.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

They did.

But he denied it. Lol
Per orders from the tweeter in chief.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Welcome to the future.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No I don't.
Do you think it's appropriate for the president to lie every time he opens his mouth to address us?

Come on cowboy you had to see this coming.
edit on 1222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

That and he lied and LIED and then lied some more.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sure there go my eyes and ears friggin lying to me again.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That statement about shooting someone on fifth ave was true wasn't it?

Some will give him a pass no matter what he does.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

No honey it's been shown over and over again that it was true.
The crowd was small the bleachers along the parade route were empty for long stretches. I commented about it when it was live.
And to be honest...I laughed about it.
The crowd the next day was more indicative of how we really feel about him.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh you are a bad boy aren't you?
Love it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No I don't.
Do you think it's appropriate for the president to lie every time he opens his mouth to address us?

Come on cowboy you had to see this coming.

If the president lies he should be called out on it.

But I see you and too many others giving the media a pass on their lies and disinformation just because it supports your ideology/agendas.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

But but I thought the gov't ran the media.
¿¿¿

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Well you've gone completely off topic here.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yes he should be called on it.

But you know that's a permanent position of employment don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join