It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Sean Spicer Lying and Why is He So Angry?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Surely you know the guy's ego is far larger than his IQ (and hands).

Oops, I did it again.

I gave the guy too much credit.

**Mental note to self: stop assuming Trump thinks like a normal person**

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So.... I know nothing of this Spicer guy. Is he an actual white supremicist or just one of the 150 million the left are calling white supremacists?

Id rather hear from you all than wade through a google search. And being really honest, you cant just assume someone is a nazi anymore just because they are called a nazi (or white supremicist). That used to be a specific thing. Now its just as often rhetorical.

I really havent read anything other than someone "punched him because he was a white supremecist".
If so, I dont really advocate that as a solution but dont really care either. There are consequences to actions.

Otoh leftists have attacked a lot of people and calles them white supremicists because they have different political opinions. Or are white men in a 50 mile radius of Trump.
edit on 22-1-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CranialSponge

Surely the guy knows he's not rich enough to battle with the corporate media mega-cartels ?

Surely you know the guy's ego is far larger than his IQ (and hands).

He certainly is smarter than you, that's why he is the president and you just a guy posting comments in internet, behind a comfortable anonymity.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

He certainly is smarter than you, that's why he is the president and you just a guy posting comments in internet

False.
edit on 1/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He's so angry because his boss is so angry , how dare they denigrate the throngs of people who turned out to witness the inauguration of Brian .... I mean the Donald , even God intervened to stop the rain.

If it weren't so serious it'd be funny.

edit on 22-1-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

He certainly is smarter than you, that's why he is the president and you just a guy posting comments in internet

False.

True.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

My IQ is much higher than Trump's. Much higher. My IQ is beautiful. Trumps' IQ is pathetic, pathetic.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

My IQ is much higher than Trump's. Much higher. My IQ is beautiful. Trumps' IQ is pathetic, pathetic.

Hahaha... and your ego too as we can see.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

So, I qualify as an alpha male then.
Awesome.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

So, I qualify as an alpha male then.
Awesome.

I'm trying to convince you to run for president, but that means you have to show who you are. It's gonna be great to have Phage-bashing threads

edit on 22-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I'm trying to convince you to run for president,

I'm far too intelligent to do that. Really. I'm fantastically intelligent. You wouldn't believe how intelligent I am.
I'd show you the test results but they're being audited so I can't.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I'm trying to convince you to run for president,

I'm far too intelligent to do that. Really. I'm fantastically intelligent. You wouldn't believe how intelligent I am.
I'd show you the test results but they're being audited so I can't.

Well, at least I was able to expose what is Phage's weakness. Just need to say you are not that smart.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

He certainly is smarter than you, that's why he is the president and you just a guy posting comments in internet, behind a comfortable anonymity.

There's a hell of a lot of people who have a lot higher IQ's who don't have the $$$$ or simply don't want to get involved in the cesspool of politics. That comment was as ignorant as actually believing Trump has a high IQ.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Why would a president even address this??? He has much more important world and domestic issues to be addressing than whining about attendance at his Inaugural! This is an argument we would see among children not the leader of the free world. If these people who he appointed are going to be lap dogs and just regurgitate Trump's childish rage, than the U.S. is in for an embarrassing and unproductive 4 years.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

There's a hell of a lot of people who have a lot higher IQ's who don't have the $$$$ or simply don't want to get involved in the cesspool of politics. That comment was as ignorant as actually believing Trump has a high IQ.

I said Trump is smarter than Phage and you got mad too. Are you Phage's sidekick?

edit on 22-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Careful Phage, if you continue to talk like that you'll have millions of people petitioning for you to run for president. It already worked like a charm for Trump.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Why would a president even address this??? He has much more important world and domestic issues to be addressing than whining about attendance at his Inaugural!

But to Trump something like this is so important - he refuses to accept that more people would turn up for Obama's inauguration than to his - as in his own little mind he is more important than anyone else.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Careful Phage, if you continue to talk like that you'll have millions of people petitioning for you to run for president. It already worked like a charm for Trump.

Hahaha.....

I think Phage is at least smarter than Hillary, well..., almost everybody in ATS is.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

He is angry and irritating and clearlylying about the crowd size for the inauguration.

No he isn't , it has been proven that he is correct.

It has, he is ??? Really ? Where could I check up on the real facts proof ?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

If you understood my post, I was relaying the fact that there are a lot of people who are not president who have higher IQs. Trump has proved himself to have a pretty low IQ. If he can't realize when he's constantly putting his foot in his mouth, it's a clear indication his IQ is laughable. I really don't think Trump understands the concept of the balance of power in our system of government. If he did, he wouldn't be insulting the same people he needs to help pass any of his legislation. I wouldn't equate someone who has made millions due to the help of his father and has declared bankruptcy a genius. If he came from nothing and made a fortune, talked like he was intelligent, than I would certainly consider him having an above average IQ.

I never met Phage in person, but just how he communicates here on ATS makes me believe he easily has a higher IQ than Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join