It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin supporters hold all-night party and joke 'Washington will be ours"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They laugh at all the useful idiots and party at our country's demise under Comrade Trump.

ind.pn...

fixed
edit on 21-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Page not found, just more butt hurt excuses.

Edit. Thanks for fixing it.

supporters hold all-night party and joke 'Washington will be ours'

Key word here is Joke.
edit on 21-1-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Lnk not workin ..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

You're source seems to be so fake it doesn't exist.

Though I'm sure it started something like "sources say..."

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Here you go
www.dailymail.co.uk...

But then you have this .

www.independent.co.uk...

I am thinking they would be celebtating months ago not now .

edit on 21-1-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
thanks, I just used a website shrinker page.

originally posted by: hutch622

Here you go
www.dailymail.co.uk...

But then you have this .

www.independent.co.uk...[/quo te]

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Terrible Op. One line. Really?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Probably propaganda anyway. They are probably happy that Hillary didn't win and there is a chance for more civil relationship between our country. I bet they are laughing at all the chaos about Trump though, if it wasn't something that is serious I would be laughing about the idiots protesting too.

If the polarization of our country keeps growing, then some country will try to take over. All empires fall from within, we laughed and were really happy when the Soviet Union fell apart. Guess what, they are just as strong if not stronger than they were back then.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Your threads don't follow the basic OP standards.

Seems you can't even complete a thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Craftsmen in the city of Zlatoust, east of Moscow, have released a limited series of silver and gold commemorative coins, engraved with 'In Trump We Trust' - an allusion to the phrase on US banknotes 'In God We Trust'.

Sellers of traditional matryoshka nesting dolls have added Trump dolls to their popular line-up of items carved in the likeness of President Vladimir Putin, Bolshevik revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, ex-President Mikhail Gorbachev and Josef Stalin.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a bunch of people excited by the prospect of potentially ending cold war 2.0, something that could have never ended and potentially became a hot war under Hillary.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I think what many do not understand of Russia is they truly believe there is globalist agenda. They see the US rejection of globalism as a major victory. To Russians they considered themselves the last hold out to total globalism. Look where they invest there money they support nationalists in any country. And they honestly believe they are targeted for destruction. It's very hard to explain to people that don't understand the Russian psyche.

They really thought the US was part of the globalist agenda to destroy Russia. They are thrilled to find out that's not the case and now believe the US can help fight globalism. Sadly I think they misunderstand Trump a bit he isn't going to do anything that doesnt help the US. So I really wouldn't count on some kind of love fest.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Craftsmen in the city of Zlatoust, east of Moscow, have released a limited series of silver and gold commemorative coins, engraved with 'In Trump We Trust' - an allusion to the phrase on US banknotes 'In God We Trust'.

Sellers of traditional matryoshka nesting dolls have added Trump dolls to their popular line-up of items carved in the likeness of President Vladimir Putin, Bolshevik revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, ex-President Mikhail Gorbachev and Josef Stalin.

Hey, sounds like a good collectors item. I wonder how much they will sell for.
Just because I like to buy made in America stuff doesn't mean I can't get something cool like that to put on the shelf.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Shall I rail on you right wingers some more?

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Terrible Op. One line. Really?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You reject the American version of Globalism with the Russian version. Get some common sense, folks.

originally posted by: dragonridr

I think what many do not understand of Russia is they truly believe there is globalist agenda. They see the US rejection of globalism as a major victory. To Russians they considered themselves the last hold out to total globalism. Look where they invest there money they support nationalists in any country. And they honestly believe they are targeted for destruction. It's very hard to explain to people that don't understand the Russian psyche.

They really thought the US was part of the globalist agenda to destroy Russia. They are thrilled to find out that's not the case and now believe the US can help fight globalism. Sadly I think they misunderstand Trump a bit he isn't going to do anything that doesnt help the US. So I really wouldn't count on some kind of love fest.

edit on 21-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

They laugh at all the useful idiots and party at our country's demise under Comrade Trump.

Sorry to burst that demagogic bubble.

But a capitalist is our new president.

The commie is gone and started a new foundation begging for other peoples money.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yes Russia wins! People voted and Russia somehow won...keep crying in your milk

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Wow.. are Russians really like that? I mean I already knew this to a certain extent, they even showed a documentary based on David Wilcock's financial tyranny research. But that much huh?

Would you say that this describes a majority? They believe in the New World Order type stuff?

Maybe Edgar Cayce was right.. Maybe Russia will save us..

There's a lot of interesting stuff about Russia. Even as far back as Nicholas Roerich and all the ideas that circulated about Eurasia and Shambhala.. A lot of people have been saying that a secret alliance was formed to take Russia back from the Soviet cabal agents and that this is what happened and hence why Russia and Putin has such a grudge against the globalists.

New Dawn Magazine has some very interesting articles up about Putin, Russia and all of this.. they're definitely worth checking out.

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

Look at the Russia and Putin tags under there too..

Roerich.. Then there's Dugin.. What secret societies might be in control in Russia?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

From your own link

ind.pn...

It also comes amid reports that the US intelligence agencies are investigating links between Russian officials and associates of Trump. The man about to become the 45th President of the US has already angrily dismissed as “fake news” a leaked dossier in which anex-MI6 officer made unverified claims that the Russians had been cultivating Trump for years and had compromising information on his activities with prostitutes.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

But thats actually pretty accurate save that I cant say what Trump will do. Russia, as flawed as their government is, has been the last true opposition to globalist authoritarianism and a neo-futurist dystopia.
edit on 22-1-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join