It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make America Great Again hats not actually made in America, but in China, Bangladesh, and Vietnam!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: BubbaJoe

you actually think taking trump supporting vendors to court would be a net gain for him?

Lets say he does. Then instead of people complaining about some vendors producing hats in asia they will claim he hates american small businesses(the vendors).
There is no winning. The OP would post that thread the day he filed the lawsuit.

Cmon I know you understand what I am saying, why be difficult?

It is a lose/lose situation for Trump, it opens him to criticism, because he off shore's the production of his own clothing line, and I haven't taken the time to research where Ivanka's stuff is produced. The man has not resigned from his companies, there will be so many ethic investigations during his time in office. He was a lousy candidate and I feel will be a lousy president, I hope I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

It's made in America dumbo. There are replicas and knock offs that are made in China though. Not the authentic ones.
edit on 22-1-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Trump will make America's pussy great again.
edit on 22-1-2017 by CHONGO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

Please read the thread.
The official hats are made in the USA.
There are imitations being sold by others (not Trump) that are not made in the USA.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Yes. WalMart and cheap goods became the trade-off for lower and stagnating wages created in the 1980s to tamp down the roiling economy of the 1970s. Stagnating wages could be made to stretch further by buying cheaper goods and going into longer long term debt and increasing short term debt (housing, education, medical, lifestyles as parents had). Supply side, trickle down, Reaganomics was supposed to boost the economy for all, but wealth that accumulated at the top stayed in investments and went offshore.

David Stockman on the Folly of Anti-Tax Crusades

David Stockman, former Budget Director under President Ronald Reagan and chief architect of Reagan’s supply-side, or “trickle-down,” economic policies, says today’s Republicans have taken their anti-tax campaign too far.

“Taxes are the price we pay for civilization,” Stockman says, borrowing a quotation from Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes. “What they’re saying today is foolish, it’s irresponsible. How can anyone believe with the kind of deficit that we have — a trillion dollars, year after year after year — that we can keep taxes as low as they are?”

As Stockman sees it

DAVID STOCKMAN: Crony capitalism is about the aggressive and proactive use of political resources, lobbying, campaign contributions, influence-peddling of one type or another to gain something from the governmental process that wouldn't otherwise be achievable in the market. And as the time has progressed over the last two or three decades, I think it's gotten much worse. Money dominates politics.

Who we have in Congress today are capitalist anarchists, and no one will stop them.

Even Stockman has called Ryan's budgets An Empty Fairy Tale
edit on 22-1-2017 by desert because: clarify

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO

I wonder if the p*ssy hats were made in America

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhotonEffect

Most were hand knitted by the ladies involved, if I am reading my sources correctly.

Clicky thing
edit on 1/22/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhotonEffect

The folks that I know, had theirs hand knitted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join