It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Even if she IS what the article says, it does NOT matter. I would make sense that the leader is Islamic

Agreed.

, where they do not treat women equally. It makes sense that she has a passion for women's rights.

Agreed.

What does not make sense is that as a Feminist she does not condemn Muslim and Sharia practices that are degrading towards women and the exact opposite of womens rights and equality.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

As a feminist I don't condemn Muslim and Sharia practices because much like other religions it is the practitioner not the practice.

I have Uncles down in Alabama, super Christian, raised their families very traditionally. My aunts couldn't work, had to cook, clean, have babies, couldn't wear pants or shorts or skirts and dresses above mid calf. I remember being a teenager and being very upset by this but as I got older and could have conversations with my aunts about why they stayed... it was their choice.

I'll never, ever understand it but I don't have to, it's not my life.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Haha, I don't buy it, you guys. I don't believe that you actually think she is pro sharia. Maybe one or two of you, but not the majority.

I condemn Islam but clearly that tweet about interest is sarcastic. It's like when Trump said he would make Mexico pay for the wall, clearly he didn't actually mean it, it's hyperbole. I know it's tempting and fun to take those sorts of statements literally when it's suits your agenda but in the end everyone is worse off for it. We end up posturing and attacking straw men and it's no use.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you see the last thing this "women's march organizer" posted on her social media?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

She is also "pro-Isis"... I guess since she is one of the organizers of "the women's march" now Isis must be "for the defense of women"... What a joke...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Mexico will pay for the wall.

assets.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Trump's a misogynist sexist pig and absolutely tyrannical, that's why we must resist and fight him all the way......

We want leaders like Donna Hylton aka miss hannibal lecter to lead us into the future

spectator.org...

edit on 26-1-2017 by JD163 because: ...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

We'll find out sooner or later I guess. Apparently their President Nieto is unpopular right now, partly for even deigning to meet with Trump during the campaign. I think that the Mexican people would resent paying for it and even if this transfer policy is implemented effectively it wouldn't be the first time that people act against their own interests out of pride.

It also remains to be seen whether 10 million is enough to build the wall. What about maintenance costs? And since the illegals are already illegaling around, couldn't they use illegal ways to transfer their money? Even Bitcoin or some crap like that. It would be ironical, btw, if they paid immediately and then the cost doubled or worse, haha.

I just have a lot of doubts about this, is what I'm saying. Mind you, I think it's perfectly reasonable that you guys want to crack down on this. I think us Europeans should be stricter with immigration too.

Sorry for this terrible derailing, OP

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

As a feminist I don't condemn Muslim and Sharia practices because much like other religions it is the practitioner not the practice.

So do you than agree that you do condemn the Muslim and Sharia practices in text that are demeaning against women as a feminist?

edit on 38131America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jan 2017 16:38:41 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And you are very ignorant of how what happens yesterday affects today.

But then again, the complaining, moaning and gnashing of teeth of your people is amusing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join