It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Get ahead of what? Things that are already against our laws?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Can you show us with videos or statements how she is for Sharia Law?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Get ahead of what? Things that are already against our laws?

You know. Think about it.

edit on 23-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Really, I don't. What?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So what is there agenda

We have globalists working with ISIS

The women's March was funded by a terrorist sympathiser and Globalist George Soros

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

That's the central question isn't it. What rights haven't already been granted to women and minorities? What exactly was the point of the Menopause March other than they have found out that working for your living isn't a fairground ride of self fulfilment the bill of goods they were sold told them it was going to be, and men have not had it as easy as these deluded third wave feminazis were fooled into believing.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
NO DEMOCRACY in Sharia.

I have to agree with that. Far too many people are voting who shouldn't be. Drug users. Whoremongers.

What spiritual condition are they in? Under what spirit are they being influenced mentally?

And these dark forces have the power to sway the vote of the leader of our nation.

Nonsense.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

She is not pro Sharia, she is saying that 'anti Sharia' bills are just anti Muslim, they have nothing to do with Sharia Law.

How do anti Sharia laws hurt muslims? What do you think about the constant media harping about race? I think it's designed to hurt white people. Agreed?
edit on 23-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sharia Law is anti-western ideals.

So it makes sense for leftist to welcome it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

For one thing Sharia Law isn't actual law, it is religious doctrine. Sharia 'Courts' are not courts of law but religious arbitration dealing with family and community disputes. All religions practiced in this country have access to religious arbitration. It is unfair to deny the same to Muslims, don't you agree?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rockdisjoint2

It is ignorant to state or assume that Leftists are anti-western.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You can't be serious?!

edit on 23-1-2017 by rockdisjoint2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2017 by rockdisjoint2 because: fixed the video

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

As a Leftist, I promise you that I'm serious. Alahu Akbar means God is great, do you have a problem with someone saying that God is great?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

For one thing Sharia Law isn't actual law, it is religious doctrine. Sharia 'Courts' are not courts of law but religious arbitration dealing with family and community disputes. All religions practiced in this country have access to religious arbitration. It is unfair to deny the same to Muslims, don't you agree?

Man! You need to do some research on the meaning of Sharia Law.

In 2009, Hudson County Superior Court Judge Joseph Charles Jr. ruled in S.D. v. M.J.R. that the Muslim ex-husband repeatedly had sexually assaulted his Muslim ex-wife, both before and after their divorce. Following testimony from the Muslim man's imam, however, the judge denied the ex-wife's request for a permanent restraining order against her ex-husband, citing the Muslim man's "belief" and "practices": "The court believes that [defendant] was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices."

www.billionbibles.org...

Yea, I know, a religious website, but you can find this case in Wikipedia as well. Thank God an appeals court knocked this judge's ruling down. But, just think if a muslim heavy appeals court was in power?! Think about it.

There are other cases. You can look them up fairly easily if you're interested.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I really don't need to research it anymore than I have and I can assure that miscarriages of justice happen all the time (sadly) even to white Christians.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

As a Leftist, I promise you that I'm serious. Alahu Akbar means God is great, do you have a problem with someone saying that God is great?

It's also what is screamed just before they murder people on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
You can't make this stuff up...

Sure you can...The OP just did...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

All religions practiced in this country have access to religious arbitration.

The Christian religions in this nation go well beyond that. I've even had Christians use threats for asking simple polite questions about their past leaders statements about "six foot tall Quakers on the moon" as Brigham Young stated existed in a late 1800's Mormon publication. A Mormon leader in Salt Lake City promptly threatened that the church would abduct me, despite the fact that...

1. I am an honorably discharged Coast Guard veteran, a former helicopter deployed rescue swimmer.

2. Any citizen according to state laws allow the use of lethal and deadly force against any person and organization to prevent your abduction.

If Christians can do this, then surely we can welcome Sharia law.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Mclaneinc

Can you show us with videos or statements how she is for Sharia Law?

She said on Rachel Maddow that sharia law is the Muslim practising faith. And she is fighting to make sure that Muslims can continue to practice Sharia Law. So she does not condemn Sharia Law and is Pro Sharia law as its her faith.

We come to the US, 22 states with anti-sharia bills trying to ban US from practicing OUR FAITH, mosque oppositions, we’re fighting, you know, zoning boards across the country,

As for civil rights activist and fighting for everyones right to practice their religion see second part of my previous post

By any chance do you have a link or video of her condemning Sharia Law and Muslim practice that are degrading towards women?

That would help clear things up.

Also what is your stance towards Sharia Law and Muslim practice that are degrading towards women?

edit on 31131America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jan 2017 16:31:35 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm sure abortion clinic bombers have been heard uttering Bible passages too. There's not one single kind of crazy, bad, evil that exists in one and not another. It is a flaw that covers the entire human race.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join