It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And I think Muslim Nations don't even allow Women to borrow money.

Loans are INSTITUTIONALIZED DECEIPT.

Displaying wealth you do not in fact possess.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Tardacus
I bet all those gals protesting in D.C. would be upset if they knew what this gal Linda Sarsour really stands for.

Nope , just look at here on ats they totally excuse it because she isnt a republican or trump.

Dont you know that trump talking locker room crap is far worse than how the muslim culture actually treats their well trainied subservient women.

Its ok to treat women and the gay population like secomd class citizens as long as you belong to the right party oops i mean rhe left party.

I saw that girl speak over a YouTube broadcast. She didn't seem subservient to me. She trashed that kind of Islam. Getting a lot of mixed messages here and the OP is a known anti Muslim fellow with some serious history of fake news spamming so I'll just leave that opinion here and back away slowly.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Only if you are Muslim you pay no interests. If you are non-Muslim you have to pay a high tax for living in a Muslim and Shariah controlled nation.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
HERE you are...conservativebyte.com...
Women’s rights.. it’s laughable. Sheep herding around cities not doing a damn thing about actual women’s rights.

I am not a “disgrace to women” because I don’t support the women’s march. I do not feel I am a “second class citizen” because I am a woman. I do not feel my voice is “not heard” because I am a woman. I do not feel I am not provided opportunities in this life or in America because I am a woman. I do not feel that I “don’t have control of my body or choices” because I am a woman. I do not feel like I am ” not respected or undermined” because I am a woman. I am not a “victim” because you say I am.
I AM a woman.
I can make my own choices.
I can speak and be heard.
I can VOTE.
I can work if I want.
I can stay home if I want.
I control my body.
I can defend myself.
I can defend my family.
There is nothing stopping me to do anything in this world but MYSELF.
I do not blame my circumstances or problems on anything other than my own choices or even that sometimes in life, we don’t always get what we want. I take responsibility for myself.
I am a mother, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a friend. I am not held back in life but only by the walls I choose to not go over which is a personal choice.
Quit blaming.
Take responsibility.
If you want to speak, do so. But do not expect for me, a woman, to take you seriously wearing a pink va-jay-jay hat on your head and screaming profanities and bashing men.
If you have beliefs, and speak to me in a kind matter, I will listen. But do not expect for me to change my beliefs to suit yours. Respect goes both ways.
If you want to impress me, especially in regards to women, then speak on the real injustices and tragedies that affect women in foreign countries that do not that the opportunity or means to have their voices heard.
Saudi Arabia, women can’t drive, no rights and must always be covered.
China and India, infantcide of baby girls.
Afghanistan, unequal education rights.
Democratic Republic of Congo, where rapes are brutal and women are left to die, or HIV infected and left to care for children alone.
Mali, where women can not escape the torture of genital mutilation.
Pakistan, in tribal areas where women are gang raped to pay for men’s crime.
Guatemala, the impoverished female underclass of Guatemala faces domestic violence, rape and the second-highest rate of HIV/AIDS after sub-Saharan Africa. An epidemic of gruesome unsolved murders has left hundreds of women dead, some of their bodies left with hate messages. Or the 7 year old girls being sold or married off to 60 year old men, Or the millions of women sold and bought into sex trafficking.
And that’s just a few examples.
So when women get together in AMERICA and whine they don’t have equal rights and march in their clean clothes, after eating a hearty breakfast, and it’s like a vacation away that they have paid for to get there…
This WOMAN does not support it.
She says...Trully.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Her organisation has been paid a lot of tax payer money, handed to her by De Blasio.

She has been accused of being an anti-Semite.

All rather strange that someone who is vocal about women's rights would also push Sharia... About as oppressive towards women as you can get.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

If I could give you a thousand stars for that post I would.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Linda Sarsour is actually pro-civil rights if you spend 5 minutes researching her. She wants Muslim-Americans to have rights and freedoms just like any other American without racist backlash from members of the public. She is American, pro-constitition, pro-first amendment.

Calling her a terrorist, is racist.

Link to her TV shows

Seriously, you miss the one fact that rubbishes all that....She wants Sharia and the last time I read through the Sharia Law inventory as made by mad men over there, it said, NO freedom of speech, NO democracy, NO equal rights for women (women are classed as owned by the man or family and worth 50% of a man and I could go on for AGES..

How in any angle does that make her an American other than by birth.

As she supports ANY of those she's supporting an ideology that is un American and Un British, you may as well ban steak and eggs and a bacon sandwich with a cuppa. At least under the Non Sharia way we both have a choice of not to eat or to eat pork, under Sharia there would be NO choice.

And btw, as she supports Sharia she supports the construction of a caliphate all across the world and as that equals war on others I'd say that makes her very much in the line of would be terrorists.

Please....The fact she's using a women's march to garner support is a nonsense, as she supports Sharia then she has NOTHING in common with these women and would in fact under Sharia make them 100% WORSE OFF.

Read up on what Sharia stands for please, my in laws are Muslim and I'm not, they are not radical like these Sharia nut jobs. Look how living under complete Sharia works in these countries, even the men run away from it as its a tyranny!

PS, calling her a terrorist is slander / libellous (possibly, would be hard to prove either way but as she suipports Hammas its a bit easier), calling her a Black Terrorist would be racist...

Sigh, yet another spoon fed person that spouts things like Islamophobia at the drop of a hat yet very clearly does not understand the ways of Sharia or even Islam in general. Basically, if you don't understand what is from the book, what are man made Hadith's and what is just total invention like the way IS do it then you can't understand how she works.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Then who is Theresa Shook?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

They would probably be murdered in the streets.

Is that what you're advocating?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Exploding heads.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Having a black grandmother that didn't enjoy the right of voting without Jim Crow breathing down her neck until 1964, I agree with her.

If you want some real stories oppression and denial of people's humanity, then ask some old black folks that lived through it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Having a black grandmother that didn't enjoy the right of voting without Jim Crow breathing down her neck until 1964, I agree with her.

If you want some real stories oppression and denial of people's humanity, then ask some old black folks that lived through it.

I remember when I could smoke on a f'kin plane. Some still have ashtrays.

So what?!

It's called history for a reason.

Get the f over it already.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Tardacus
I bet all those gals protesting in D.C. would be upset if they knew what this gal Linda Sarsour really stands for.

Nope , just look at here on ats they totally excuse it because she isnt a republican or trump.

Dont you know that trump talking locker room crap is far worse than how the muslim culture actually treats their well trainied subservient women.

Its ok to treat women and the gay population like secomd class citizens as long as you belong to the right party oops i mean rhe left party.

I saw that girl speak over a YouTube broadcast. She didn't seem subservient to me. She trashed that kind of Islam. Getting a lot of mixed messages here and the OP is a known anti Muslim fellow with some serious history of fake news spamming so I'll just leave that opinion here and back away slowly.

While i agree she does not come accross as subservient on some of the videos that i have seen of her, we are not fighting with a normal enemy.

These people are willing to do what ever it takes to infiltrate the infidels, including blowing themselves up and their children. She could be channeling her hate for the infidel during these interviews which can make her come accross as aggressive and non subservient or its an act to infiltrate the infidel .

I havent seen a video or text where she trashes radical muslim culture and sharia law ,in regards to the treatment towards women. If you have one please send , i already asked two pro march individuals and they couldn't provide.

I have friends that are muslims and im aware not all muslims are radical nor follow their religion to the T like christians, nor do they beat their wife or treat them as objects.

However i find it strange that she can be a Muslim who believes in Sharia Law and a feminist without condemming these practices in the Muslim faith and sharia law.

Note like I said I'm not suggesting that she is or isnt a plant , but I also think their is enough there to warrant suspicion in her actual intent .

The KGB during the cold war tried to use some of the very tactics you are seeing today that is designed to create a polarity between the people to bring us down . White against black, male vs female, gay vs straight , atheist vs religious ,etc and no acceptance for reason within the middle grey area. Its intended to destroy us internally and by what you can see its working. It creates a victim women in this case and a villian men in this case and nobody likes to be labeled either one. This march did the opposite of getting people together besides those who believe alike.

Loke i said tread lightly with her from what I see so far.

BTW you should have bought a Ford.

edit on 28131America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jan 2017 08:28:47 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Exactly, if she was so much for the rights of her own peers of oppressed Muslim women around the world and for the rights of all women, she would be advocating for the rights oppressed Muslim American women suffer in the US due to family traditions these women live in fear even in our nation of laws

But pandering to activist groups known to stir trouble and violent protest is a big flag of her true intentions.

She knows who to hit for desirable results, she is been accused to be the new American generation of activist Muslims that are to be rising thanks to Obama 8 years of pandering to them with tax payer dollars and the increase of refugees

Those that are watching careful this new Muslim emerging group said that they are part of the HIra, and all that migration of Muslim in Europe are part of that too.

People doesn't get it, just because you are born in America and parade your American from latest foreign migrants from the middle east, doesn't automatically made that person somebody that love the American nation

Or that stands for Americans values, traditions and believes.

I hope Trump cuts all funding to individual groups that are linked to terrorist groups or have any ties to terrorist groups including family members.

Obama went crazy allowing all this Muslim relationship groups to sprout all over the nation thanks to tax dollars to keep the middle eastern immigrants from deviating from their true agendas.

A lot of Muslim Americans that are here due to oppression and wanting to live to Americas standards do not support such groups.

edit on 23-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She believes in wearing the hijab. For herself.

She is Muslim and rather orthodox.

Last I checked is was a Constitutional right to follow your religion.

Now if she was saying no one else could have a different opinion, or no one else could march unless they obeyed Sharia law, or if the March was about actively and forcefully converting everyone to following Sharia law, then that would be a problem.

Is she advocating for that? Or for her own rights?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I mean...the woman's march was entirely pointless, but if it gets fat women moving I guess I support it. But they should learn that shutting up might make it easier to walk or run long distances.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
She is not pro Sharia, she is saying that 'anti Sharia' bills are just anti Muslim, they have nothing to do with Sharia Law.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Why should she not speak on how Muslim women are oppressed here because of Islamophobia?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
She is not pro Sharia, she is saying that 'anti Sharia' bills are just anti Muslim, they have nothing to do with Sharia Law.

Her opinion. Maybe some state lawmakers with heavy muslim populations simply want to get ahead of the curve and not be blindsided by something.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Anyone that is pro Palestine, including Jewish people... are labeled antisemitic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join