It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Oh yeah Soros.

That explains some of the assbackwardness.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nothing from me OP but a S&F

Now to get this information out to more people

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Interesting.

So.... does this mean that this "protest" might have been intended for an entirely different reason that it seems?
It did seem more like an attempt to divide the nation and drive public opinion against Trump than for women's rights, which we already have anyway.

Was this really a soft terrorist attack?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Interesting.

So.... does this mean that this "protest" might have been intended for an entirely different reason that it seems?
It did seem more like an attempt to divide the nation and drive public opinion against Trump than for women's rights, which we already have anyway.

Well that's a good possibility.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hopefully, with General Mad Dog Mattis hears about the terrorist Linda NWO Saurour and publically sends her to GITMO fast like...or some 50 cal into her car.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It sounds like the plan after all. To unite american women with foreigners so they'll breed and replace white people. I know it sounds crazy but it is going down.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Linda Sarsour is a Hypocrite . She is Also Un-american in her attempts to cause Civil Unrest for purely Political Reasons .

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

Guess shes recruiting for the Real Housewives of ISIS.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I bet all those gals protesting in D.C. would be upset if they knew what this gal Linda Sarsour really stands for.

That would be rational. A large portion of these ultra liberal women are not rational though. (Doesnt represent all women at these events). They dont have a core ethos. They do things like support womens rights and sharia, which is entirely contradictory.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: Tardacus
I bet all those gals protesting in D.C. would be upset if they knew what this gal Linda Sarsour really stands for.

That would be rational. A large portion of these ultra liberal women are not rational though. (Doesnt represent all women at these events). They dont have a core ethos. They do things like support womens rights and sharia, which is entirely contradictory.

Just for you and Neo, it does kind of logically unhook in the middle.
Why would any sectarian group fund an organization promoting women's
rights if the funders have the worst record of actually doing it?
'Now offering interest-free checking with every proof of flogging
for uncovered hair and a $100 balance.'
Get the white ambulance.
I'm beginning to wonder how many of us don't notice the tiller is
longer than the boat.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

If the tiller is longer than the boat you need a wheel. Obviously.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Meanwhile in Washington ...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Meanwhile in Washington ...

And I'll rest my case with the concept of a "National Prayer
Service" still holding to the First Amendment in spirit.
As long as there's no national religion--- and we're getting
blessed by all of them, total overkill is still kosher. Er halal.
I wonder if there' an official beer for lapsed Lutherans...

And in keeping with this republic (as Phage aptly interjected)
off the rails and in need of direction-- there seems to be a LOT
of pageantry/miscellany/complexity/[subliminal diversions]
happening during this inauguration than any other I can recall.

Could it be because the really juicy daggers like the OP's contention
is being slipped into the noise? Or is the MSM for the first time
covering all the brain-numbing in order to make our brains numb?
A: Speaking only for myself, after Nov. 9 that job was a redundancy.
edit on 22-1-2017 by derfreebie because: Brevity's sake.. and spartan in quotes.

edit on 22-1-2017 by derfreebie because: Corn flakes V. macro oat donuts... neither are a real breakfast.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I for one hope this pans out so there is no place for this creature to hide.. Staying out of the spot light for so long no telling how much damage he has been able to do world wide...
Massive Movement To Overthrow George Soros Explodes In Macedonia

Also this out of Hungary

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said that 2017 would bring about “the extrusion of George Soros and the forces symbolized by him.” Orban has accused Soros of undermining European borders and values by helping facilitate the flow of refugees and asylum seekers from the Middle East and elsewhere. During a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything), WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange also blasted the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, funded by Soros, for focusing “exclusively on negative stories about Russia and former So

www.neonnettle.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Wait hold the press !!!! Think about this for just a moment !!!! In only one day Trump got more fat women walking than Michelle did in 8 years!!!!!!! Golly Gee whiz that should be the lead story at CNN !! Can I have a small percentage of the advertising revenue ? Never mind I want nothing from the Communist News Network !

edit on 727ndk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well from reading a lot of posts on here, I would say the US needs women's marches. Obviously I'm not saying this website is a mirror of US society. But the way women are spoken about is shocking sometimes. But obviously I'm in the UK and this site is quite right wing on the spectrum from our perspective.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What's the source on this? One blog on the internet?

Is there one shred of evidence to support these claims that doesn't come from right-wing anti-muslim bloggers?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Wait! Are you telling me that millions of women (and men) just marched in a peaceful display of solidarity and one of them might have shady ties? I'd say that sufficiently discredits the whole movement.
edit on 1/22/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Interesting.

I think you are correct. More like a continuation of what we witnessed in the campaign with tactics used to cause civil unrest. The outward purpose of the rally and protest seems blurred with undercurrents of other objectives.
Keep the turmoil turning so the division is maintained or increased.

But on a brighter side, it will be good for "hat" sales.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Gateway Pundit - hee hee.

So an American Muslim woman helped organize a march for women's issues. A march that ended up with more people than anticipated - YUGE!!! And it was peaceful. Nobody got blown up. I guess you guys must be disappointed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join