It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Reporting. Secretary Sean Spicer Goes After Media.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

We are going in circles. You like what he is doing and I see it as being weak and thin skinned. After so many exchanges our views haven't changed and I don't think they will.

I hope he gets his sh!t together and mans up to the job. That is the best I can say about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

We are going in circles. You like what he is doing and I see it as being weak and thin skinned. After so many exchanges our views haven't changed and I don't think they will.

I hope he gets his sh!t together and mans up to the job. That is the best I can say about it.

I think we want the same thing. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'll certainly agree that someone is being held accountable.

I'm not sure Trump has done himself any favors by alienating the media the way he has. They are going to call him on every little misstatement now, and he has literally invited it, and is begging for more.

I'll be glad when it stops. This whole "who had the most people at the inauguration" argument needs to stop.
It's petty and beneath both Trump and the press.

WHAT DOES IT MATTER. It's getting on my last nerve. I can't believe people are even arguing about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

If a little lie is allowed to blossom, a garden of greater lies have found good soil.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

If a little lie is allowed to blossom, a garden of greater lies have found good soil.

Yeah, well, they have beat this blossom into oblivion.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

Yeah, well, they have beat this blossom into oblivion.

And oblivion is where a lie belongs.

Moving forward now, hopefully.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I'll certainly agree that someone is being held accountable.

I'm not sure Trump has done himself any favors by alienating the media the way he has. They are going to call him on every little misstatement now, and he has literally invited it, and is begging for more.

I'll be glad when it stops. This whole "who had the most people at the inauguration" argument needs to stop.
It's petty and beneath both Trump and the press.

WHAT DOES IT MATTER. It's getting on my last nerve. I can't believe people are even arguing about it.

Your comment about him going after the media makes it sound like the media has ever reported anything unbiased and clean. The media empire, just as Vegas was not built of winners but losers. The losers in this case are those that look at the news in any media outlet and think any portion of it, is truthful to reality.

This was not a childish argument about how many people turned up, it was about the media portraying him and anything he does are not positive. It is about allowing the media to slant the reality to viewers and the public. He is going against those that are paid by billionaires around the globe that have controlled and are continuing to try and control American lives. Let's put it this way, you could arm a country for war through media. Easily done. Thats how Hitler and his speeches created the wars the world will never forget. One man, utilizing media, propaganda.

It does seem like many people here on this website, on news sites and other websites like twitter are completely lost in the mess of disinformation.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It's not about the numbers, angeldoll. Don't you get it? It's about falsifying data, fake news, misrepresenting things in order to affect people's cognitive and social behavior.

More and more, I'm beginning to think there may be a social experiment in the works to see just how much bullsnip the citizens will buy into.

This is just one of many articles I found that threw up a red flag:

Soros Spends Over $48 Million Funding Media Organizations

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes technically the media reported an incorrect statement coming from a reporter about the bust. But the reporter retracted his statement last night, and apologized to Sean Spicer on twitter hours before the press conference.

I dont know where he also got the numbers for the DC Metro Transit system, because the official numbers I saw earlier from the Train and bus system were
down drastically.
edit on 21-1-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I am speaking of the 'who had the most people at the inauguration' absurdity. Any idiot can see O'bama did, both times.
Why is this such a big deal to Trump? It's childish and embarrassing, this idea he has that he has to be the first in everything. Win at every single thing. This does not bode well for things to come.

And the media getting sucked into it. They called him on his misstatement, so let it go. They should stop giving it any air time.

I understand he is new at this kind of thing. He'll get better at it, the way they all do. His learning curve is steeper than most, so he's going in with a huge handicap. He'd do himself a favor if he would stop exaggerating.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You're just not getting it. It has nothing to do with which one was bigger. I will bet you didn't even listen to Trump's address at the CIA headquarters today, much less connect it to Spicer's address to the press. Peel back a layer and the picture will become clearer.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Wow.. all the OP's video shows to me is that Trump is intent on running a Fascist state.

The National Park Service numbers were correct, the reporting on the CIA visit was correct...

Trump and his organization seems intent on silencing all opposition (evidence being that video where he refuses to talk to CNN)

And they are showing a strong desire by this video, to rewrite reality and distribute propaganda.

Trump must be stopped before this goes too far.

Can't you see what's happening?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Fake news this, fake news that. It's all just fake news now when it doesn't align with your views huh?
The media reported on the turn out. It was verified across the board. Even National Park Service verified the turn out was mediocre at best and this guys first job is to come out and "scold" the media and lie to the nation...

and people #ing believe this?

Check this out, it's the medias job to keep power in check. Not the other way around.
# this fascist bull#.
edit on 22-1-2017 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You're just not getting it. It has nothing to do with which one was bigger. I will bet you didn't even listen to Trump's address at the CIA headquarters today, much less connect it to Spicer's address to the press. Peel back a layer and the picture will become clearer.

I actually DID watch his speech and my jaw dropped with his lack of sensitivity, and his inability to stop talking about himself long enough to honor fallen CIA agents. It started off okay, but quickly became redirected back towards himself and his apparent pathological need to win, or at least be perceived as winning, whether he actually did or not.

It was most certainly inappropriate.

Good luck.
edit on 1/22/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Wow.. all the OP's video shows to me is that Trump is intent on running a Fascist state.

The National Park Service numbers were correct, the reporting on the CIA visit was correct...

Trump and his organization seems intent on silencing all opposition (evidence being that video where he refuses to talk to CNN)

And they are showing a strong desire by this video, to rewrite reality and distribute propaganda.

Trump must be stopped before this goes too far.

Can't you see what's happening?

What would you rather another Obama replying to all news outlets and giving a completely blank answer just to say he replied? If you would rather that, then a President that is willing to point out news outlets not asking things that actually have any purpose. Then well, if you are American. Then you wish to see your country fall.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow

Fake news this, fake news that. It's all just fake news now when it doesn't align with your views huh?
The media reported on the turn out. It was verified across the board. Even National Park Service verified the turn out was mediocre at best and this guys first job is to come out and "scold" the media and lie to the nation...

and people #ing believe this?

Check this out, it's the medias job to keep power in check. Not the other way around.
# this fascist bull#.

Thing is, it is all fake news. Before now, no one cared that it was fake news because the men in charge where just as fake as the news outlets themselves. They posed no technical response.

If you really believe that it is the media that keeps power in check then wow, someone needs a reality check. The media is a paid empire, it is not their to make sure you get the correct story. Every paper is sold on a horrifying headline. Every news station gets viewers from its horrible story of the day. This is clear when you watch various news stations portray their version. America will tell you that America is under attack from ISIS, while Russia news will tell you America is doing deals with them, while British news will tell you. Its just not getting paid enough to join either side to back up these stories.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Trump has started this war with the media. I didn't.

Now he is going to have to accept the consequences.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The media was already set into action once it was known Trump was going to win. The same people that paid Obama and Hilary to lie to the people of their own country are the same people that use the media to attack Trump because he goes against their order. Trump cannot be swayed by money, which is their only card because he is already rich. Which puts him in a position of total disregard for those trying to sway him. Hence why we see this outrage.

The only consequences he will have to deal with, is the silly people that believe what they hear through media outlets. Soon they will diminish and his achievements will shine. As they already are.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

The media was already set into action once it was known Trump was going to win. The same people that paid Obama and Hilary to lie to the people of their own country are the same people that use the media to attack Trump because he goes against their order. Trump cannot be swayed by money, which is their only card because he is already rich. Which puts him in a position of total disregard for those trying to sway him. Hence why we see this outrage.

The only consequences he will have to deal with, is the silly people that believe what they hear through media outlets. Soon they will diminish and his achievements will shine. As they already are.

Which brings up a good point. Does anyone know if he's handed over his business assets yet? For sure? Because he shouldn't be rich, as he's suppose to be POTUS. Conflict of interest otherwise.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
ATS is coming apart at the seams. People are desperately lying to themselves about what is happening, and every time someone tries to wake them up, they get shouted down. Donald Trump believes that if he keeps repeating a lie it becomes true. Please, for your own sake, do not buy into that madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join