It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the craziest thing you have every seen in your life?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I've seen so much stuff I could write a book.

I was involved in 3 major car accidents. 1st one I rear ended a woman with a car full of kids. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt and I hit the windshield with my head. Both cars were totaled. 2nd one was the worst. I ran a red light and was T-boned by another car going 50 mph. I was driving on a suspended license. The girl that hit me broke her windshield with her face. There was blood everywhere. On the ticket it had the wreck rated 1-5 her car was a 4 mine was a 5. I wasn't wearing a seat belt and walked away without a scratch. My car was almost ripped in half. 3rd accident I was driving home late one night on the freeway. I fell asleep at the wheel. When I woke up I was going off the road so I yanked the wheel to get back on the road. I was going 70 mph and the car started fish tailing violently. I ended up doing 2 360's on the road and when I stopped I was facing on coming traffic. I almost went off the road and if I would have I probably wouldn't be here.

I was out partying with my friends one night and my buddy decided to drink an entire 5th of 80 proof liquor. He ended up with severe alcohol poisoning. He was throwing up and having severe convulsions. The party cleared out because everyone thought he was going to die. He was throwing up and his eyes were rolling back in his head as he shook violently.

I was with a buddy and a couple of his friends driving threw Detroit in the hood. Someone randomly fired a shotgun at the car. A 12 gauge slug went threw the back door and struck one the the passengers in the knees. The slug went through the door and both of the passengers knees. We went to the guys house and called 911. They wouldn't send help because of the area we were in. We had to drive him to the hospital. My buddy just put duct tape over the hole in his back door. The entire back seat was stained in blood.

My neighbor blew his pregnant wife's head off with a shotgun he said he was just cleaning it and it accidentally went off. I don't believe it was an accident he use to beat his wife all the time. I heard the gun go off. He got life in prison.

In 8th grade I was walking to school with a friend my other friends dad hung himself in the front yard. The cops were taking him down when we were walking by.

My step brother and I were walking to a friends house one night and 2 guys started following us. So we figured we'd take a short cut and try to loose them. We walked up a freeway over pass and as we were crossing the bridge they started shooting at us. We jumped off the bridge and I landed on an embankment next to a river. I ran under the bridge and tripped over a rock and landed on a bunch of broken glass. I got up and kept running. It was pitch black and couldn't see anything. I went to the hospital later that night and had to get 30 stitches.

Those are just some of the things I've seen. I have more stories that involve drug use but I think the mods will get me if I talk about those ones. All of the stories above happened before I was 20 years old.

I'm 40 years old now and every day I wake thankful I'm not dead or in prison.

edit on 23-1-2017 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I hope you don't drive anymore, very irresponsible.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I hope you don't drive anymore, very irresponsible.
That all happened before I was 20. It's been 20 years and I haven't been in a single accident or even had a ticket for that matter. I drive like an old fart now. I contribute the accidents I caused mostly due to my drug use at the time. Even though I wasn't intoxicated at the time of the accidents I believe my judgment was impaired. The girl that hit me when I ran the light tried to sue me except when they took her to the hospital she had marijuana in her system. My insurance company used it against her in court.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Not the craziest but perhaps the most flukey . Many years ago there were a bunch of us playing golf , 14 to 16 year olds . Anyways this rather bad golfer tees of and it goes straight up a sheeps butt . Now you may ask why was there a sheep on the course . Rural South Australia and farmers used to agist sheep on the course to keep the grass down on the hills that the mower could not safely get to . Told this storey many a time and cop a lot of flack about it . Happened ,take a lie detector test for it .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Gunna keep going with this . One day driving back to my place of work i get pulled over by the police . He asks why was i doing 128 kph in a 110 zone . I replied it would not go any faster . Stunned look on his face he just pointed an said go , just go .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I played golf with a one armed man when he got a hole in one . Pretty good golfer really he played of 13 .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
DBCowboy, a turkey baster and a gallon of maple syrup.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

DBCowboy, a turkey baster and a gallon of maple syrup.

I call that, "Thursdays".

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

No-accept responsibility-it was you who who did those things that hurt others-not your "drug use." You decided to be irresponsible. Get off the drug use excuse-you decided to use the the drugs -not the other way around.

You sounded almost proud of the horrors you caused others. I'm disgusted. I'd be way too embarrassed to brag and boast like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Hahahaha.

The craziest thing is that you're probably 100% serious. But it's funny so I gave you a star.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I watched two things happen while I was a paramedic and IN my ambulance eating and relaxing

1. I finished my pizza slice and started driving back to station. The car in front of me had a elderly man driving. I saw him start to "act weird" and I wondered what was happening until I realized....he was having a seizure right in front of me....going 35. I got on radio and said "we are about to have an MVA" Unfortunately he did collapse and hit a wall. Amazingly he was relatively ok, but I had never seen that before.

2. Parked and eating I saw a semi hit the front of a Geo Metro. Each was doing (if they were following speed limits) 40 a piece. It was sad...the Metro was practically turned into dust. Needless to say there was a loss of life.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Get off your high horse you don't know the first thing about me or where I come from. I've paid for my mistakes in life and I put the past long behind me. As for the car accident that's why they call them accidents because you don't intend on them happening. They don't lock people up for accidentally running red lights.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap
I've seen some crazy stuff but can't put them here due to t&cs. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Man, god must be watching you. Probably just to tell this story out for everyone here.
"What goes up must come own."

You live in a weird area. It is like a mess there.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

Get off your high horse you don't know the first thing about me or where I come from. I've paid for my mistakes in life and I put the past long behind me. As for the car accident that's why they call them accidents because you don't intend on them happening. They don't lock people up for accidentally running red lights.

I'd say it was those other people you affected who paid for your mistakes, not you. I accept you're not that person anymore but it certainly doesn't sound like you're sorry for what you did to those other people when you caused those so called accidents. Virtually all accidents can be avoided if everyone took care, in fact over here the police don't even call them accidents, they call them incidents because there's always someone at fault. You don't ''accidently'' run red lights, that's called carelessness which can cause death by dangerous driving. You should be ashamed of what you did but I've seen nothing you've said to suggest you do. All you've said is that you feel lucky that ''you'' are still alive.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0rbital

originally posted by: wantsome

I'd say it was those other people you affected who paid for your mistakes, not you. I accept you're not that person anymore but it certainly doesn't sound like you're sorry for what you did to those other people when you caused those so called accidents. Virtually all accidents can be avoided if everyone took care, in fact over here the police don't even call them accidents, they call them incidents because there's always someone at fault. You don't ''accidently'' run red lights, that's called carelessness which can cause death by dangerous driving. You should be ashamed of what you did but I've seen nothing you've said to suggest you do. All you've said is that you feel lucky that ''you'' are still alive.
Like I said it was 20 years ago I'm not going to cry myself to sleep over it every night. Maybe I do have a lack of empathy over that situation but given what has happened in my life I've done worse and I've had worse done to me. My life leading up to age 20 was a train wreck. My dad shot himself when I was 5. The best person in my life growing up was a heroin addict. At age 7 my mom had a boyfriend that would beat the snot out of me with a closed fist. At age 8 I was molested by my 18 year old baby sitter. By the time I was 18 I was a hardcore drug addict. I overdosed and nearly died twice. At age 20 I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia because I was having severe hallucinations. And that's only the half of it. I don't wallow in self pity over the things I've had happen to me or my circumstances in life. It was the cards I've been dealt and I cope by putting the past behind me. I rarely talk about this kind of stuff. Like I said I've seen more in the first 20 years of my life then most people have in 10 lifetimes.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Perhaps some ATS commentary or some of the arguments discussed in the playlist below (especially regarding the stuff after video 34):

Psychology: Dawkins&Krauss selling the philosophy and contradiction that nothing is something
edit on 31-1-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Wow. Yep. No responsibility-running a red light is an accident? You are so delusional-and check your word usage of how you use "them."

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Wow. Yep. No responsibility-running a red light is an accident? You are so delusional-and check your word usage of how you use "them."
That's what they refereed to it as when I went to court an accident. In America we don't lock people up for car accidents unless they are intoxicated. I was fined $500 for running the red light and $300 for driving on a suspended license. My license was suspended over having $10 left to pay on a fine that I had forgot to pay. I was also ordered to take a defensive driving class. I paid my debt to society and moved on with my life.

I worked with a guy that killed a pregnant lady from drinking and driving. He was sentenced to 10 years he was out in 5. I was not intoxicated at the time of my accident and no one died. The girl that hit me made a full recovery. However she was intoxicated at the time of the accident which made her ineligible to get money from my insurance company.

My insurance company found certain circumstanced surrounding the accident very suspicious and they thought it could have been a scam. Even though I excepted fault and plead guilty for the accident I wasn't 100% convinced it was my fault either. Looking back in retrospect there were a few things that just didn't seem right about it. Her lawyers had called me pretending to be my insurance company wanting a statement. There were other things that happened at the scene of the accident that didn't add up either. I'm not going to sit here and write a book about it. I've said all I have to say on the topic.

edit on 8-2-2017 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Glad you've stopped excusing yourself. Heard too much already from you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join