It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: We Need To Talk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

In the OP, you make a reference to burning water... you suggest that someone who believes that might be crazy. You should reflect on that statement and how it ties into many of the other broad statements you make in the post.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Either you spent your OP chiding people about refusing to accept reality and then told them they could pick and choose their reality.

Or whatever your original point was, it got lost in the weeds and that was what you wound up doing.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
Is it really fair to suggest Americans suffer from a skewed perception of reality, but you don't offer what the real reality is? I am interested in hearing how my own perception is subjective, and I am assuming that you must be far superior intellectually, or you would never make such a suggestion. I'm all ears (eyes)

From another Thread:

"We will know our propaganda programme is complete when everything the American public believes is false" (1981) William Casey, CIA Director

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I don't feel we as humans have a grasp on reality yet. But I do feel we are going through a major emotional change right now. I mean the world is getting smaller. Lets see what we can learn from it and what direction we are going to take ourselves.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

In the OP, you make a reference to burning water... you suggest that someone who believes that might be crazy. You should reflect on that statement and how it ties into many of the other broad statements you make in the post.

I believe it in the sense that two atoms of hydrogen and one of oxygen are combined to create a solvent that is used to extinguish fires. Hydrogen is one of the most explosive elements we have on earth and oxygen promotes flammability or oxidation. Crazy, isn't it? I'm not a liberal who follows blindly and the holes and dog mess before them be damned. I am objective in my perspectives and my eyes are wide open...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join