It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protest By Women is Too Huge to Dismiss as a One Hit Wonder.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You are to be by our side,you not supposed to be IN OUR way.
You'll learn.

START a gender war ,THAT won't take long ,MALES are already stepping away from you because of games you play.
THROW in SEX robots and PRETTY won't MATTER anymore .YOU will ALL have to learn to be COMPANIONS instead of competitors .
PERHAPS WE WILL turn to test tube reproduction... THEN what?
You can't LIFT a damn thing heavy ,bones are brittle and your brains fire all over the place...
A robot is SUBSERVIENT and I have NO doubt THAT will impinge on this.

edit on 22-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

haha

Jesus has those devilish good looks.

edit on 22-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Tempter

sigh

pleez. hunny. You have no idea who I am, what I know, where I've been, why I'm here.

Yes. Women are a greater force. Go ahead, keep up the misogyny and disenfranchisement. You don't even know what those words mean. Just realize that women do! And....WHAT WE DO... is in a league all by itself. If you are female and oblivious to this, you have been living a very sheltered life.

If you would like more information, start paying attention to the actual meetings.

In other words anyone who disagrees with buzzy is wrong and most likely uneducated.

Smh.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

For what its worth, not knowing any details, im leaning towards this being less about women, and more about a small segment of women prone to histrionics. The shrill that I normally ignore. I derive this current working opinion from my wife, who tells me this is what is going on. But she is no better informed than me, so I thought maybe someone here could enlighten me.

I think two big points and one small point.

The small point is his "locker room talk". I say this is a small point because these same women complaining about it are the same that gave Bill C. a pass including Hillary for his decades of taking advantage of interns, he is still the darling of the left. Nothing bad about using a cigar on an intern while talking on the phone about sending troops into combat. I'm sure if Trump was screwing his Miss Americas for decades then he would be close to Bill. In any case hypocritical comes to mind.

Two Big Points

1. Supreme Court: They were looking at the chance to dominate the court with Hillary to most likely fill 3 seats with liberals where two of those seats are conservative. Now though, it looks like Trump will fill two conservative seats with conservatives and maybe one liberal seat, maybe... with a conservative. Loss a big chance for the progressive agenda....

2. ACA, as in who will pay for their birth control and abortions now? They are back to dark alleys and coat hangers, do they still make metal coat hangers...lol

The problem with all this is the liberals have been riding the fear of reversing Roe vs Wade as a selling point since 1973 and it is just not going to happen and they most likely know this. They have since expanded it to say it is a right of all women for the state to pay for all birth control and abortions and once again Trump isn't going to touch this either. The main reason is I do not think he really disagrees and in the big picture of things all of it is very low on the priority list. Now why the LGBT community is in an uproar too who knows...

edit on 22-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Regarding locker room talk, women do the same damn thing.

Trump's misfortune is that some indiscreet slime who happened to be present used what Trump said to try to put a negative spin on his campaign.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh, that's easy.

LGBT + Whatever Other Letters We Are Adding This Week are all mad because of Pence and his efforts to protect religious liberties.

If gay people have the right to live being gay, well religious folks also have the right to live according to their faith.

Personally, I am starting to suspect that the far left knows deep inside that they haven't been very nice to their political opponents for the past 8 years and they are now afraid that what goes around comes around.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

you are EXACTLY what i posted about

questions are not allowed
other views cannot exist

that is preposterous....

no. the trouble is that so many people DON'T ask questions. They DON'T do research.
They DON'T KNOW HOW. They don't appreciate people trying to show them. They reject the people who would answer the question1!!!

That is EXACTLY what goes on here.

YOU: "Why should I believe you? You don't agree with me!"
US: "Because I have this much experience and this much knowledge and this much wisdom and this much evidence..."

YOU: "Well, nu-uhh!! THAT'S STUPID education and a Hoax, AND FAKE information! Cuz YOU SUCK! "

that's how it goes......

Trump says stuff like "We will make America great again!" and y'all are like "I got every word in that sentence!"

TRUMP: "We're gonna build a wall!"

YOU: "I have a wall at home!"

edit on 1/22/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
omg

"you're yelling again?"
Yeah - we are. We're going out into the streets and saying what we think. Because we're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore!

Mad about what? What are you not taking anymore?

Put the histrionics down for just one post, and give me a clear answer so I at least know whether or not I support your cause.

link   
Millions around the world protesting...

Billions around the world who are not.

Majority rule?

link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You are to be by our side,you not supposed to be IN OUR way.
You'll learn.

Oh now --- you already know that I'm on your side. We have an understanding.......!

I AM at your side. That means I get to say stuff, too - and you will then know more stuff.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

"Because I have this much experience and this much knowledge and this much wisdom and this much evidence..."

You do a whole lot of declaring things, but that doesn't exactly always make them so.

Did you know that a lot of us have "this much knowledge" and "this much experience" and "this much wisdom" and this much evidence"?

What exactly makes your any more valid than ours? Because you say so? How is that any different than what you say we do?
edit on 22-1-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Oh my...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Abysha

all of those can`t be accomplished in one day and trump has only been president for one day,did they really believe that trump would be able to "end all sexual violence" in just one day? because I gotta tell ya that`s more than just unrealistic that`s insane.

I think you confused the Women's March on Washington that totally does exist with the "Women's March Against Trump With a List of Demands For Day One" that totally doesn't exist.

I'm pretty sure our Narcissist Cheeto Monster also thought it was exclusively about him.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust
So, you are in favor of socialized health care.
It does have attractive points.

Its extremely costly and seems to only work well in countries that have smaller populations with a large work force. I do not see America in the position to handle socialized health without putting huge burdens on our workforce to pay for it. That being said we have roughly 25 million of the working class that I think we just need to bite the bullet and provide a level of socialized health care for. We also have a growing retirement population we need to take care of.

I'm not sure what it would look like but I think we would do best if we had a socialized system that was outside of the insurance umbrella with only catastrophic insurance needed.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

they are now afraid that what goes around comes around.

Abso-damn-lutely.

Star for that yuge FACT.

link   

THEN what's with the games?
Oh and shoot me a PM on that new CIA chief the former Cav officer?
I want a list of policies and history in office if you got it.
INTEL my miss.

ANOTHER THING.
START falling in love with NERDS and SHY men.
We need more brains NOT football players.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Abysha

all of those can`t be accomplished in one day and trump has only been president for one day,did they really believe that trump would be able to "end all sexual violence" in just one day? because I gotta tell ya that`s more than just unrealistic that`s insane.

I think you confused the Women's March on Washington that totally does exist with the "Women's March Against Trump With a List of Demands For Day One" that totally doesn't exist.

I'm pretty sure our Narcissist Cheeto Monster also thought it was exclusively about him.

That's the way I see it too.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Buzzy? Are you okay? Calm down, please, nobody wants a discussion to result in somebody having a mental meltdown or a stroke. Your views are valid even if many don't see eye to eye with your perspective, but, come on! Chill, please. You're scaring me. You're not that woman in that video that sat down on the pavement and screamed and roared like a wilderbeast in labor, are you?

....just kidding with you, but

link   

Because we're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore!

What are you taking?

Bernie should be our President

Than where is the protest against hillary and the DNC for not only picking a more corrupt ,lying, and scandalous person than trump but actually cheated to give Bernie the shaft and selected her to put up against trump?

edit on 13131America/ChicagoSun, 22 Jan 2017 14:13:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

yeah make this about everything but what i posted.
i asked multiple members who was marching and what for.
it was not the majority of white women who marched, they voted for trump.
they were not protesting laws passed by obama or did i miss something he did on the way out?

this was planned well before the election. it was to be a victory march, but there was no victory.

dems dont like trump, but we knew that before the march. perhaps had all those who marched voted the outcome may have been different.

glad you live in a country in which you can march. glad to see people be involved. but this was not what was advertised.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join