It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protest By Women is Too Huge to Dismiss as a One Hit Wonder.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

*shrug*

So?

It was her choice. I've seen things as bad or worse on the red carpet and so have you.

No more costume worthy than what Cher usually wore to the Oscars.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Throes

you forgot

mansplaining/ manspreading/ being a man.

Oh, and the ability to recognize more than 2 genders. Right? Isn't that one?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The Protest By Women is Too Huge to Dismiss as a One Hit Wonder

Who cares? Did you see the footage? They did not act like decent women. They acted like pigs.

I have zero respect for them and even less for the foulmouthed celebrities among them.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: carewemust

what are they protesting?

Its a moving target.

However one thing they arent protesting is Obama or the clintons willingness to overlook or hide how the ME culture treats women and homosexuals.

Or how one of the organizers of the march is ok with the abuse of women in ME culture. Nope no issue there , but the guy who mentioned the abuse of me culture on women and homosexuals he is the enemy.

edit on 15131America/ChicagoSun, 22 Jan 2017 13:15:13 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

The Protest By Women is Too Huge to Dismiss as a One Hit Wonder

Who cares? Did you see the footage? They did not act like decent women. They acted like pigs.

I have zero respect for them and even less for the foulmouthed celebrities among them.

The irony is nearly all of what the women's movement has set out to achieve has already been accomplished. If you look at their platform they had to steal ideas from other movements just to have enough things to complain about. It's actually really sad.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: carewemust

what are they protesting?

lol!! really?

If you truly do not know the answer to that question............

See...i've had several answers given, and none of them were answers insomuch as jokes confirming what I already think.

Buzzy, i work incredibly hard/long, and don't stay abreast of all the minutia that our 24 hour news concocts to drive ratings. So maybe a genuine answer would help.

For what its worth, not knowing any details, im leaning towards this being less about women, and more about a small segment of women prone to histrionics. The shrill that I normally ignore. I derive this current working opinion from my wife, who tells me this is what is going on. But she is no better informed than me, so I thought maybe someone here could enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That's an affront to Mimes everywhere you know.

Better signs in hand than bats and potty mouths.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's been mentioned before, but I think we should remind ourselves again that this is yet another triumph for Trump's administration.

Think about it. Trump has got more fat Americans burning calories in one day than Michelle Obama managed in 8 years.

The guy truly is Making America Great Again.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
And now!!! Drum roll please!!
This is what a "real" patriot looks like, 'citizens'.

Fashion experts are all over the map about this one.

It's a $3,600 Gucci London-inspired outfit....so who am I to pass judgment?!

But, Gawd-Awmighty! That blue Ralph Lauren Melania wore was STUNNING!!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

This is what real leadership looks like.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

sigh

pleez. hunny. You have no idea who I am, what I know, where I've been, why I'm here.

Yes. Women are a greater force. Go ahead, keep up the misogyny and disenfranchisement. You don't even know what those words mean. Just realize that women do! And....WHAT WE DO... is in a league all by itself. If you are female and oblivious to this, you have been living a very sheltered life.

If you would like more information, start paying attention to the actual meetings.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i asked several members what women were marching for and got no substantial reply. i slept on it and after catching up i think i have it figured out.
this march did not begin as a protest. there is no way they would admit protesting obama, and after all it is his legacy, and "this was planned WAY in advance".
this was not intended to be a protest,but a celebration of all things vagina as they thought hillary would win. it was supposed to be hillary victory march.

that explains all the sourness and bitterness ANYONE asking questions has gotten.
they couldnt cancel it so it morphed into an anti trump march (even though he has been in office 1 day).

enjoy all the tolerance you have demonstrated over the last 48 hours. it was a continuation of hillarys crappy campaign insults and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

*shrug*

So?

It was her choice.

Yes. Yes, it was.

I've seen things as bad or worse on the red carpet and so have you.

And..... that somehow excuses her choice? Really?

You know better, ket. You damm well know better.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
i asked several members what women were marching for and got no substantial reply. i slept on it and after catching up i think i have it figured out.
this march did not begin as a protest. there is no way they would admit protesting obama, and after all it is his legacy, and "this was planned WAY in advance".
this was not intended to be a protest,but a celebration of all things vagina as they thought hillary would win. it was supposed to be hillary victory march.

that explains all the sourness and bitterness ANYONE asking questions has gotten.
they couldnt cancel it so it morphed into an anti trump march (even though he has been in office 1 day).

enjoy all the tolerance you have demonstrated over the last 48 hours. it was a continuation of hillarys crappy campaign insults and nothing more.

Man! I think you may be onto something! I doubt the rank and file that were there in their little pink pussy hats were aware of the organizers behind the organizers, but I think you absolutely nailed it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: EvillerBob

This is what real leadership looks like.

And your avatar is what real men look like!

(Ooops! Was that sexist or some other 'ist')
edit on 22-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That is bull crap. The women have made it clear.

YOU ARE BEING OBTUSE.
God.....GOD!!! This site has been infiltrated and trashed.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok, so I've read many pages of this thread, and I still don't know what these protests are about? Is it because Trump made some lewd comments about women in private years ago? Those were bad comments, sure, but if you say you haven't made lewd comments before as well, you are a liar. These people should actually be happy, Trump is far more liberal on social issues than the guy who would have been president if Trump didn't run, Ted Cruz.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You're yelling again.

Please don't cut down our site. I think it's pretty fair and balanced!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

you are EXACTLY what i posted about

questions are not allowed
other views cannot exist

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
omg

"you're yelling again?"
Yeah - we are. We're going out into the streets and saying what we think. Because we're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore! Just like OWS. Did you think those people just evaporated? REALLY? Oh no. NONonono. They grew up.
Bernie should be our President.

And since he is not, he doesn't have to kiss Putie's ass. He can challenge Barbie DeVos. Elizabeth Warren doesn't have to do that either. But 'more questions" are NOT TO BE ALLOWED during the confirmation hearings.

You all did this thing and thought you were superstar world-dominator chest-beating victors.

Now we're back.....and we're here, and we WAY outnumber you. And no, we will not stop "yelling." OMG.
I can only hope that you're just being really really facetious and I'm missing the linkage......

edit on 1/22/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join