It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump flubs CIA speech

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Yeah sure, Obama said fifty instead of forty once. Trump says things that are unimaginably stupid, but worse, he believes them.

You are joking right?

I'm talking about his inability to hardly say a complete sentence off the teleprompter and he is a PROFESSIONAL POLITICIZATION!!

I'm sorry I interrupted the Trump bashing...carry on.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

and the obligatory false reality

There were about 400 members of the workforce who RSVP’d for the event out of thousands who received an invitation in their email late last week. Officials dismiss White House claims that there were people waiting to get into the event.

Spin spin spin right round baby right round... boy it never ends...lol

I think I read they did a lottery and only the first 400 were able to attend due to the size of the place... This would suggest a lot more wanted to attend, but what is the level of importance here to hear the left bickering about how many people attended it and how many could have.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Officials dismiss White House claims that there were people waiting to get into the event.

400 tickets, yes, but officials "dismiss White House claims that there were people waiting to get into the event". Look, Trump comes from the world of marketing, advertising, celebrity, that combined with his penchant for what Trump calls his "truthful hyperbole". In his world, you have to market with "truthful hyperbole", but now he is in govt, and Americans cry for honesty, integrity, and transparency in their govt, not "truthful hyperbole". We're sick of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: Xtrozero

Officials dismiss White House claims that there were people waiting to get into the event.

400 tickets, yes, but officials "dismiss White House claims that there were people waiting to get into the event". Look, Trump comes from the world of marketing, advertising, celebrity, that combined with his penchant for what Trump calls his "truthful hyperbole". In his world, you have to market with "truthful hyperbole", but now he is in govt, and Americans cry for honesty, integrity, and transparency in their govt, not "truthful hyperbole". We're sick of it.

All of a sudden? Now you are sick of it?

They did a lottery which suggests there were more tan 400 wanting to attend, but the room limited the number to 400. I just do not see any point in this other than to try and make something out of nothing.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

CBS Confirms Trump Brought His Own Studio Audience To Clap For Him At CIA Speech

www.politicususa.com...

CBS News confirmed reports that President Donald Trump brought a studio audience to his visit with the CIA on Saturday. The news agency reports that an official said the visit left a wake of "unease," “made relations with the intelligence community worse," and was “uncomfortable.”

So now we know where all those claps were coming from

It will be interesting to see how much those that have given Power to the Beast let him get away with

Or lets hope it won't be tragic
edit on 23-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join