It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump flubs CIA speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Willtell

Her's the full speech.

Cringeworthy.

So bad i'm posting it again...The guy is a complete plank.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
ALTLEFT fake news again....spooks are HAPPY now

Definitely fake. I've learned to hover over the "LINK" in the O.P., look at the URL and not even click, if it says "slate.com..." and a few others. A great time saver!

That is great advice! TY.
LOL...Slate.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I saw that speech. There was nothing wrong with it. The problem some of you have with Trump can be broken down to a single issue: He doesn't use a teleprompter. After Obama, that must be shocking to you.

link   

If it backfired so badly, why do you suppose people kept laughing and applauding during his speech? If you watched more than the snippet that slate laid out for you, there were multiple instances where people were laughing at his quips and comments and applauding things he said.

Senior leadership were the ones that weren't reacting to anything, which is to be expected. John Brennan has never been shy about being more than happy to be in lockstep with the Obama administration, so him being upset about Trump's speech isn't remotely shocking.

link   
Trump is a master at the misleading characteristic of mixing truth with falsehood

He accused the agency of being Nazis and now wants to make nice

And says we should have taken the oil

And then says “ Maybe well have another chance”

What do all the people who say "TRUMP HAS DEFEATED THE NWO" say about that one

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2017 by gortex because: Trump made me do it

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

And says we should have taken the oil

And then says “ Maybe well have another chance”

Steal the resources of another country. Perfect.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Trump keeps right on Triggering the Triggerables.

God help us if they actually target the issues !!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

If it backfired so badly, why do you suppose people kept laughing and applauding during his speech? If you watched more than the snippet that slate laid out for you, there were multiple instances where people were laughing at his quips and comments and applauding things he said.

Senior leadership were the ones that weren't reacting to anything, which is to be expected. John Brennan has never been shy about being more than happy to be in lockstep with the Obama administration, so him being upset about Trump's speech isn't remotely shocking.

The test of the speech is not a few hands in the audience but the commentaries of people who feel he truly mended the fences he burned down”

So far is a massive silence other than critique of his usual egomaniacal self-centered ramblings

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I listened to this today, then re-listened to it again. He is not a politician, so his way of communicating is different from what we are used to. He gets right to the point, and bares the issue in all its sordid nakedness. He is smart and strategic in a very calculated way. Imo, he gave them a message they need to take to heart. The MSM is complicit in lying to the American people. Why? What and who is behind that? He knows it....do they?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Oh. So the people there applauding the speech don't count, but the people who weren't there not posting about it on social media does count?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The issue is Trump didn't apologize OR MEND ANY FENCES after accusing the CIA of being NAZIS, and Trump said " we should have taken the oil"

And he said " we may have another chance"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Look if you judge polite clapping of people or the success of a speech by the response of any audience then Hitler gave the greatest speeches in history

Just polite applause, so what

I don’t think they applauded when he said “we should have taken the oil”

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
ALTLEFT fake news again....spooks are HAPPY now

It's not our own boys Trump needs to worry about....

And no, I don't think a sweeping generalization that they're all "HAPPY" is accurate.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Oh. So the people there applauding the speech don't count, but the people who weren't there not posting about it on social media does count?

He also got a 5-min. standing ovation from what I'm hearing.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The issue is Trump didn't apologize OR MEND ANY FENCES after accusing the CIA of being NAZIS ...

Why must he apologize or mend fences with the CIA? Part of the reason he got voted in is because he wouldn't bend to the will of the almighty (corrupt) CIA.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

YES, to all but YOU I am.there is a video and an article there.
The article was more crap.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Bruh. Did you really just go right to Hitler? I mean I know that's a common meme when it comes to Trump but...seriously?

Your entire freaking point is that he didn't mend fences with the intelligence community. Got it.

Except members of the intelligence community were the ones applauding him and laughing at his pithy comments. But somehow that doesn't count in your book, because somebody in the media told you it doesn't count?

Dismissing it as "just polite applause" is asinine and infantile. Nobody was obligated to applaud him there. It wasn't Congress, there was no party obligation to stand up and clap for him or laugh at his comments.

I've never once said they applauded every last thing he said, so I'm gonna go ahead and torch your strawman like it deserves.

The hard-on some of you folks have for Trump rivals the hard-on others had for Obama. It's hysterical to observe so many on ATS doing the same things they decried when others did.

link   
That was a weird speech...

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He also got a 5-min. standing ovation from what I'm hearing.

Too bad it doesn't count because slate.com said so, eh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join