It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is who Trump is and why he ran.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Yes, Hillary was a *terrible* candidate.

But that's not why I voted for him, even though his public statements and appearances were cringe-worthy at times.

I'm a Democrat (or at least I used to be - now I'm a Rifftocrat), but I voted for Trump for one primary reason:

He represented *change*.

I and I think many others, are so sick of the old status quo. And I knew he was beholden to no one for the most part, and therefore might actually DO SOMETHING.

I am cautiously, but so far very optimistic.

Squashing Pelosi and McConnell would be a *great* start.

They both so suck...

They are two sides of the same counterfeit coin.

edit on 1/21/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: liveandlearn
I did not mean to say there is anything wrong with rednecks. That was my bad. Growing up in Northern Alaska I am a bit of a redneck myself, my entire family is. You kind of have to be to make it up here. Poor wording on my part.

Not to worry. I never took it as such. It is like 'deplorables'. Something to be worn with pride.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Just a tip to everyone out there: stop trying to separate "right" and "left" - this is one nation, and anyone who agrees 100% with one "side" and disagrees 100% with the other is an idiot of the highest (or lowest?) order.

"Right" identifiers, stop crying about the "left" identifiers crying and vice versa. Let's all - even those of you who consider yourselves in lockstep with either of the two major failures of political party, focus on pressuring our elected officials into doing right by us. If "We the People" would step it up, it wouldn't matter which silly "party" a politician belonged to, because they would be doing our bidding, as they should.

Oh, and I didn't watch the video, but I hope Trump made fun of Cramer for being stupid and wrong almost all the time. I pity anyone who has taken investment advice from that guy in the past decade.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Good call.

Trump is advocating the same thing.

To me it looked like he was schooling Cramer, I was surprised, I had never seen that side of Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Let's be hounest, he is a buffoon with a silver spoon, money makes money, he is no one special.
Just a better option than Hillary was his key platform

Buffoons don't accomplish what he has in business or in politics.

You can disagree with him but your ridiculous emotional basis is embarrassing.
edit on 21-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I am sorry
I don't think trump was the best option available
I am glad he got in and will be watching him hopefully succeed.

He has potential, let's hope he does what he said he would do.
Pissing off the media and the cia are great steps forward in my opinion

Just to early to call at this stage

Make no mistake, I am glad he cut hillarys throat

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump isn't the real threat- the Republican Congress is going to attempt to destroy the lives of millions of people through cutting spending and forcing women to have children against their will.

Unless Donald keeps them in check, that is. I wrote a post about this on election night.

I'm sorry.. there is a political party that is forcing women to have children against their own will?

So this is like a "hills have eyes" movie where they break in, tie them up and impregnate them?

Holy Crap!!! We need to do something about that right now!!!!

Oh! Did you actually mean that there are women out there (probably liberal) that don't understand that having sex might result in having a child and are further confused about the 17 different ways to prevent that?

For the record, if you are pregnant and want to abort, there are a few dozen plants that can do that for you quite safely.

Unless the evil Republicans have tied you to a bedframe and are just waiting to see if the child lives.

Do you even read what you post?

/facepalm

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

One of my favorite parts is where we see President Trump criticizing going into Iraq

That is only half true. He fully supported going into Iraq after it became unpopular he started saying he was against it.
Fox News Propaganda Backfires As 2003 Clip Shows Trump Supporting Iraq War

The singling out of Muslims is unfortunate and unpopular, but it is not coming from a place of hatred, bigotry, or phobia.

Well it isn't coming from any sort of intelligence.

It is a fact the Muslim religion is the home of radical terrorist who desire to kill the entire non Muslim world.

Which is a load of BS. 1.5 billion Muslims and half the planet hasn't been wiped out yet? Must be a bunch of lazy killers.

There have been countless terror attacks committed by jihadists and they are becoming more widespread.

I see you left out the reason why there are so many jihadists in the world. It may have something to do with their nations being invaded and the families killed even though they did nothing to America?

No other religion, or group of people is doing this.

Flat out lie. Virtually every religion on the planet has terrorists. Here in America Christians commit more acts of terrorism than Muslims but you never hear that on the news huh?

Trump is here to fix the country, he has had America first in his heart for a very long time.

Except when it comes to making money then he spits on America. Or was him going for almost two decades without paying taxes was good for America.

Please watch the entire video, especially anti Trump folks. I am curious to see if you will still retain your negative opinion of our new Preaident.

Anyone can pick and choose to make a person look great in a video.

Nope, most of us are people who were smart enough to not allow the media to think for us, or give in to the barrage of insults and condescending accusations from the left.

Let me ask you was there really any thinking done seeing how his supporters voted for him even though he lied to them 70% of the time?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
It's funny because while he was saying all of this he was paying politicians to rig the economy and rules in his favor. He's admitted to it. Sounds like someone doing PR work rather than being genuine.

How many others were/are doing that and worse and keeping mum?

Is that the way you want things to work?

What politico in their right mind would admit to being pay for play?

He's telling everyone he's done it but people blame him instead of he crooked bastards he bought?!

Friggin seriously?!

If he wants to work for my interests and the rest of americans, I'd be stupid not to let him.

Meh, probably only cost him tickets to a yankees game or a steak dinner for these slimeballs to get a favor.

GD politutes.

Drain the swamp!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Trump is dajjal
Never trust this bastard, your last warning,

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Excellent video. Lots of great information. Trump really is a genius, and if anybody can save the sinking ship, it's him. I have known for a long time that he has heart.

The left wing media paint him with a very dishonest brush now. I think it's because there is an evil working with these media orgs (probably Soros) desperately trying to save their power structure, their globalist agenda that robs from taxpayers and lines their filthy corrupt pockets.

But, you're right. Donald Trump loves this country and he loves the American people. I know this to the depths of my soul. He knows better than anyone what has been happening and it saddens him. It's a shame that people let petty little things taint this man's real character and real desire to help this country.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You know what a dajjal is ?
He says what you want to hear. Study this mofo.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone
You know what a dajjal is ?
He says what you want to hear. Study this mofo.

In Islamic mythology ad-dajjal is the anti-Christ.
en.wikipedia.org...

However we are not discussing mythology.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
He is and I am worry…!
second line

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I'll make it short and simple, this is the beginning of the 4th Reich... an extremely short one thankfully.

edit: Don't worry this isn't a reactionary post... It's something I seen coming many moons ago.

edit on 22-1-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
"Trump's plan to seize Iraq's oil: 'It's not stealing, we're reimbursing ourselves' "

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Wow...anatomy as an idle...WEIRD.
GUESS women will learn ABSTINENCE and MORE prudish behavior...FINALLY.
I LOVE the styles resembling HOOKER clothes these days,SHOWING cleavage and BITCHING about looks.
YEAH your Dynasty lives in ashes of a Helen Reddy song.
MEN need to MATURE and WOMEN need to learn MENS ways as well.
All this macho crap I saw in the Army I could BEAT the crap out of when I saw it.
MEN grabbing bar gils and touching inappropriately in public ,YEAH I have a broken nose ...but the GIRL got away safe.
WHAT are YOU doing YELLING at me ..

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This is like last few strong breaths before the ghost leave the body.
Sorry to pissing on you fire but I dont think America will be great again.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
This is like last few strong breaths before the ghost leave the body.
Sorry to pissing on you fire but I dont think America will be great again.

It's hard to predict the future, even if things look bad. And sometimes we let the bad in our own life seep into our perspectives on the world. But I think Trump isn't necessarily a good sign. People were desperate enough to elect him. And for good reason. Economy slowed. It hit something like a wall and it's been sleepy for a decade. But I think Trump is not addressing the real problems, like automation and only about 40% (or less) of working age people having a college degree. Trump can try to rig the trade deals, but it's--in all honesty--subsidized employment. It doesn't look good. In the longterm it can't work without addressing the real problems. At least, this is how I think.

A reference:
www.politifact.c om - 70% of Americans don't have college degree, Rick Santorum says..,
edit on 1/24/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
That was actually quite a good vid, and brings a lot of things into context while displaying a good wealth of common sense.. Something this nation has severely lacked lately. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join