It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is who Trump is and why he ran.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This video tells the story of how long Trump has been worried about this country,and it reveals his true motivation for running.

The entire video is completely devoid of the long list of labels assigned by the left.

One of my favorite parts is where we see President Trump criticizing going into Iraq, he makes sure to clarify that he is a war hawk in terms of having a strong military, then goes on to say going into Iraq made no sense, and there were no weapons of mass destruction.

The left claims he is a dangerous war hawk who will cause us to go to war, but he has made it clear over and over again that he is against these fake wars, but still believes in a strong military, a strong country, being prepared with a formidable defense, and showing the world we won't take any $h!t. That is a good thing.

Another clip shows him taking with Cramer, the host of "mad money" because it really shows how smart Trump actually is. He possess a skill set that has been missing from the white house.

People have a hard time understanding what he says without becoming triggered because they are so used to pre packaged artificial political speak that sounds good and makes us feel warm and fuzzy but means nothing, rather then harsh non PC truths. (yes I used that same sentence in a comment on another thread, it was good and it works here too. I altered it a little bit.)

He will have to make some unpopular decisions but they are not being done out of racism or hatred.

Deporting illegals is mean, and it'll be tough on families, They will be welcome to go through the process and come back home though. It is an unpopular choice but it must be done in order to find the criminals who are only here to do harm, and restore safety to lawful citizens who were potential victims. It is a way to ensure good people can come to the country and bad people are brought to justice.

The singling out of Muslims is unfortunate and unpopular, but it is not coming from a place of hatred, bigotry, or phobia. It is a fact the Muslim religion is the home of radical terrorist who desire to kill the entire non Muslim world. There have been countless terror attacks committed by jihadists and they are becoming more widespread.

No other religion, or group of people is doing this. So putting temporary restrictions on travel from places of large Muslim population until we can identify the enemy combatants from the good people, and get our boarder security where it should be, Is an unfortunate necessity that will hurt some feelings.

I heard a great quote about the wall, it went something like, "yeah were going to have a wall, but it'll be a wall with a door"

Trump is here to fix the country, he has had America first in his heart for a very long time. He had always hoped someone great would come along and work for the country but that person never came.

Please watch the entire video, especially anti Trump folks. I am curious to see if you will still retain your negative opinion of our new Preaident.

P.s. I know you will
and that'll mean one of is is delusional and/or brainwashed, I don't think it is me. No offense.

Here are a few more clips I feel support my opinion;

This one mostly because it is awesome

And one more,

So I strongly disagree that Trumps supporters are mostly uneducated racist rednecks. Nope, most of us are people who were smart enough to not allow the media to think for us, or give in to the barrage of insults and condescending accusations from the left.
edit on 21-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yep instead of Iraq we should have gone and had a stern talking with Saudi Arabia.. and hung the sheik that financed the operation.

And now we should be going into CNN and other so called propaganda sights who are caught in the fake news narratives and clearing out that den of lying vipers as well..

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nice opinion and i share it, Trumps the one that broke the glass ceiling,being ridiculed, laughed at, called racist, Fascist a bigot. Yet he overcame and smashed the establishment.

Liberals got their asses handed to them, now they just look silly.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I thought he ran because Obama existed....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
US should take a close look on Sweden.. and learn of their mistakes.
It seems DT has seen what is coming for decades, don´t really care of the character but if he can pull US from pit it has dug to itself .. why not ? Strong dollar would be benefical to US and also to Europe.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Let's be hounest, he is a buffoon with a silver spoon, money makes money, he is no one special.
Just a better option than Hillary was his key platform

Anyway, let's see what he does, let's hope he steps up.
It's all to early to say anything

I can't understand how people have become so invested in him when most just voted for him because he was the lesser of two evils.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Trump isn't the real threat- the Republican Congress is going to attempt to destroy the lives of millions of people through cutting spending and forcing women to have children against their will.

Unless Donald keeps them in check, that is. I wrote a post about this on election night.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's funny because while he was saying all of this he was paying politicians to rig the economy and rules in his favor. He's admitted to it. Sounds like someone doing PR work rather than being genuine.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Yep instead of Iraq we should have gone and had a stern talking with Saudi Arabia.. and hung the sheik that financed the operation.

And now we should be going into CNN and other so called propaganda sights who are caught in the fake news narratives and clearing out that den of lying vipers as well..

Last night CNN showed a clip of Trumps recent speech which was all about unity and getting along, it was a good speech for a strong leader.

The lady on CNN totally dismissed the positive message and said, "well it is still divisive, just look at the protests happening right now....."

So somehow it is Trumps fault these people can't act reasonably, and somehow his speech was creating division. The speech was inclusive to everybody, advocated unity, putting differences aside, and being strong together.

So now the only person speaking out against the division amongst us is Trump. The backwards, hypocritical, brainwashed dynamic of this whole thing boggles the mind.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Thousands ONLY if the cities are sealed off, the rest will survive by natural canibalism...
Histronics are the baton of the left .

HERE is a REAL verifiable THREAT CREATED by OBAMA that will cost LOTS of lives maybe a few innocent...

www.wnd.com...
edit on 21-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
US should take a close look on Sweden.. and learn of their mistakes.
It seems DT has seen what is coming for decades, don´t really care of the character but if he can pull US from pit it has dug to itself .. why not ? Strong dollar would be benefical to US and also to Europe.

Yet there are people who honestly believe none of that matters because they don't his personality, or he said mean things, or some other reason that the MSM made up most likely.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Let's be hounest, he is a buffoon with a silver spoon, money makes money, he is no one special.
Just a better option than Hillary was his key platform

Anyway, let's see what he does, let's hope he steps up.
It's all to early to say anything

I can't understand how people have become so invested in him when most just voted for him because he was the lesser of two evils.

He's no buffoon. He understands money as well as the best of them. He is hard to read and comes off kind of buffoonish and eccentric when out of his element, but when it comes to business, and economics, and how money works he smokes most.

Only a few people who were at least awake enough to know Hillary was a bad choice did the "lesser of two evils" thing.

Those of us that didn't fall for the BS saw that not only was he the lesser of two evils, we saw he had the potential to really shake things up and give us a fighting chance at averting the disaster our country seems destined for.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

This video tells the story of how long Trump has been worried about this country,and it reveals his true motivation for running.

The entire video is completely devoid of the long list of labels assigned by the left.

One of my favorite parts is where we see President Trump criticizing going into Iraq, he makes sure to clarify that he is a war hawk in terms of having a strong military, then goes on to say going into Iraq made no sense, and there were no weapons of mass destruction.

The left claims he is a dangerous war hawk who will cause us to go to war, but he has made it clear over and over again that he is against these fake wars, but still believes in a strong military, a strong country, being prepared with a formidable defense, and showing the world we won't take any $h!t. That is a good thing.

Another clip shows him taking with Cramer, the host of "mad money" because it really shows how smart Trump actually is. He possess a skill set that has been missing from the white house.

People have a hard time understanding what he says without becoming triggered because they are so used to pre packaged artificial political speak that sounds good and makes us feel warm and fuzzy but means nothing, rather then harsh non PC truths. (yes I used that same sentence in a comment on another thread, it was good and it works here too. I altered it a little bit.)

He will have to make some unpopular decisions but they are not being done out of racism or hatred.

Deporting illegals is mean, and it'll be tough on families, They will be welcome to go through the process and come back home though. It is an unpopular choice but it must be done in order to find the criminals who are only here to do harm, and restore safety to lawful citizens who were potential victims. It is a way to ensure good people can come to the country and bad people are brought to justice.

The singling out of Muslims is unfortunate and unpopular, but it is not coming from a place of hatred, bigotry, or phobia. It is a fact the Muslim religion is the home of radical terrorist who desire to kill the entire non Muslim world. There have been countless terror attacks committed by jihadists and they are becoming more widespread.

No other religion, or group of people is doing this. So putting temporary restrictions on travel from places of large Muslim population until we can identify the enemy combatants from the good people, and get our boarder security where it should be, Is an unfortunate necessity that will hurt some feelings.

I heard a great quote about the wall, it went something like, "yeah were going to have a wall, but it'll be a wall with a door"

Trump is here to fix the country, he has had America first in his heart for a very long time. He had always hoped someone great would come along and work for the country but that person never came.

Please watch the entire video, especially anti Trump folks. I am curious to see if you will still retain your negative opinion of our new Preaident.

P.s. I know you will
and that'll mean one of is is delusional and/or brainwashed, I don't think it is me. No offense.

Here are a few more clips I feel support my opinion;

This one mostly because it is awesome

And one more,

So I strongly disagree that Trumps supporters are mostly uneducated racist rednecks. Nope, most of us are people who were smart enough to not allow the media to think for us, or give in to the barrage of insults and condescending accusations from the left.

Greatttt. Trump is the biggest joke in American history.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This reads like someone who bought a lemon at a used car dealership trying to convince themselves that they somehow got the greatest deal of the century.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

My son in law who work in the banking industry (CFO type) knew I was pro trump. he said 'who knew all these 'rednecks' would decide to vote'? I told him I am a redneck. He said no I wasn't.

There is a gross misconception that rural people are uneducated and that anyone who votes for Trump is uneducated or a redneck or both. I only have an AD so I am not a redneck. There was no need to try to enlighten him. Fortunately all my 'redneck' family voted Trump including the brother with a double masters.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have watched these videos for years now.

I'm always impressed by his realism.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
I did not mean to say there is anything wrong with rednecks. That was my bad. Growing up in Northern Alaska I am a bit of a redneck myself, my entire family is. You kind of have to be to make it up here. Poor wording on my part.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
This reads like someone who bought a lemon at a used car dealership trying to convince themselves that they somehow got the greatest deal of the century.

I don't feel that way.

It is more like I inherited something that I wasn't too overly excited about, but I am starting to realize I actually have something that could be really awesome.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Kettu

I don't feel that way.

It is more like I inherited something that I wasn't too overly excited about, but I am starting to realize I actually have something that could be really awesome.

Exactly. People will start to see it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
I have watched these videos for years now.

I'm always impressed by his realism.

Yeah, I feel like those videos are much closer to reality compared to the MSMs presentation of him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join