It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of weapon is this SS agent hiding?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Silly me, I was thinking mp5.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No, but generally their blazers are closed. Honestly don't know.

I am curious if they are using NATO weapons however. That's also rather interesting unless there have been some developments that I'm unaware of. I know that they have been using H&K quite a bit more.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yep, 9mm ammo iirc. That is what I thought they were using also the MP5k.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'd imagine that different members of the secret service will be for different matters, now i'd imagine he could of been lets say a medical type of guy able to administer aid in seconds or perhaps a walking ammo dump for the rest.

Generally i'm sure they carry all sorts of things around, pretty sure they carry mode select able pistols as well but given the jackets joined its always going to mean a delay in deploying a weapon as even the velcro can be a pain.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Maybe he lost his hand/arm.....

But not his job.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hmmm. I don't see why not!? Nice Weapon!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Perhaps it's one of these?
AP-R30 Railgun Sniper Rifle

(Ummm, I'm not serious with this BTW)

But it would be BadAss to have one of these!!

i saw that on devian art. for some reasin on the breakdown he put the batterys and heatsinks on the cheek rest on the stock, probably not a great idea getting a face full of cooling electronics!

Back on topic, i watched this on YT live i did notice the massive coats but not that guys hands.

I talked about stuff with friends, the guy on the left of the car was freaking massive, like two people wide. Either he was built like a brick s***house or he had sawn off bazokas for arms.

We also said that we think the coats them selves may have been bullet resistant since they were all very very bulky.

As for weapons, got to be cut down machine pistols of some kind, the M4 can be cut down quite tremendously but as others have stated its more likely to be a p90 or something along those lines
edit on b4141632 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That dudes head is totally fake as well. Live mannequin secret service exposed.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Just stick one of THESE on it..www.lawtactical.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Now I am thinking about different assassination attempt scenarios, I wonder if any of them have AP ammo loaded?
The danger of firing it in the type of environment that the POTUS is typically found in... ie: he is usually around groups of friendlies, would be the increased likelihood of collateral casualties in bystanders.

But, in the event of an attack by someone wearing body armor, it might be a necessity to have agents armed with AP rounds.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: projectvxn
It's either an MP7 or a P90. They haven't been armed with Uzi SMGs for quite a while.

AR based PDWs aren't nearly that concealable.

Odd ammunition used for both of those weapons. Are the SS or military beginning to use those?

MP7s have been used by US SOF members for some time. Same with P90s.

Long guns aren't carried often by SS teams unless they are deploying to a war zone. Mostly they carry PDWs with a high rate of fire and armor piercing capabilities.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Looks like September from Fringe, who knows what tech he could have.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That would certainly describe the characteristics of a p90. I'm not very familiar with the MP7. Seeing as they used MP5's I suppose that would make sense. Also, I don't think it would require the fake arms to conceal.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Whats the priority ratio?
Spray? Aim? Amount? Distance?

edit on 21-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Supposedly these are what the SS are using now depending on the event. youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hand on weapon? this aint the usual event so everyone's on literally tenterhooks so I'll imagine.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Not sure what you're asking here.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Honestly, IDK. Pure speculation coming from me. It's very odd.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The idea behind this type of concealment is 2 fold.

1 Optics. It's a matter of not setting a bad tone for the event by having openly borne arms.

2 maintain a low-ready weapons posture. Size of the gun doesn't really matter that much, and it isn't really about deep concealment.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That's a P90 he tests out first.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join