It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day 1 of a Trump Presidency and No one has died! Shocking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

As a Trump Supporter Honestly most of this skit was pretty funny except for the part where he said everyone is going to die i mean come on: Obama was 41 men away from releasing every terrorist in Gitmo Bay. I got a phone call survey a while back and i usually hang up on those people but i decided to answer some of there questions and one of the questions were would you support having a Gitmo Bay Prisoner in a Prison Near you? My answer was Hell the uck No. Keep there asses there where they belong. They are there for a reason. I don't want them using Sith Radical Islamic Terrorist Mind Trick on the Weak Minded Prisoners in the United States Prison system to convert them to Radical Jihad.

From Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...-Aina20070402-7

"I can tell you that we have confirmed 12 individuals have returned to the fight, and we have strong evidence that about another dozen have returned to the fight." On April 2, 2007, JTF-GTMO commander Harry Harris asserted that thirty former captives "resumed terrorist activities".[7]

12 have returned to the fight. And that was in 2007.

It doesn’t match up at all. I think what we saw from the president there was sort of aggressive, breath-taking dishonesty. The president may not know how many Guantanamo detainees have been released but we do. 653. Of which, 196 are either confirmed or suspected recidivists. That is not a handful. That is about 40 handfuls. That’s far more than the president is suggesting. Beyond that the president said the United States has released only low-level individuals. Again, unequivocally false.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Obama has blood on his hands. Thank Trump he's keeping that chit open.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Abortion clinics tend to have full schedules on Saturday so your title is not entirely true...

If only Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler, and Amy Schumers parents shared their "feminist" sensibilities...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Abortion clinics tend to have full schedules on Saturday so your title is not entirely true...

If only Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler, and Amy Schumers parents shared their "feminist" sensibilities...

-Chris

Hey if Hillary was in charge she would drag those babies out on the 32nd week.

When moderator Chris Wallace pressed her on “how far” she’d take abortion rights when it comes to late-term procedures, Clinton explained why she voted against a ban on late-term abortions. “I have met with women who have, toward the end of their pregnancy, get worst news one can get,” she said. “That their health is in jeopardy if they continue to carry to term. Or that something terrible has happened or just been discovered about the pregnancy. I do not think the United States government should be stepping in and making those most personal of decisions.” In other words, if a woman finds out at 32 weeks’ gestation that her fetus has a fatal defect and won’t be able to survive once it’s born, she shouldn’t be forced to endure the trauma of carrying that fetus to term.

www.slate.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I'm sure somebody has died , somewhere.

Give him a chance , not even the Donald can start a world war on day one , world wars need to be built up although the US does have a lot of hardware in one flash point.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
but more importantly does anyone feel more oppressed today than they did yesterday when Obama was still president?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I feel like the toilet final got flushed.
But I'm still waiting for the febreze.

top topics

join