It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm here because I seek mental stimulation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There are some excellent and thought provoking posts, but unfortunately they are lost in a sea of negative, partisan attacks and propaganda.

It's sad because there are some really amazing posts here but overall this site has become a barabarian horde hangout.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

Lol.

Join the ATS circle as we mentally stimulate one another.

Invite your wife, too.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Hardly barbarian, more like safe space hangout where the people are territorial and cliquey and geeky but it's cool because we all get to talk about ghosts and ufos and demons like every other member is demon possessed or their house is haunted and their lives are the hardest but they shine the brightest and everyone knows more than the other. We are all special and unique here. Really.

How's that for stimulation!

Love itttttt so much.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's people like you that make me want to puke you are the very reason why this country is in the state it's in.

Always looking for answers, information and knowledge. For what?

Sarcasm of course but be prepared because imo the site has become one big mud pit no matter the subject matter....you'll see soon enough.

Welcome!!

Ah, c'mon, in 2 1/2 years, things will calm down with the silly "conservatives" and "liberals" and then we have that 7-10 day period before the (D)'s and (R)'s are back to thinking the world will end if Satan's henchman (the opposing side) wins over God's Chosen Savior (their side.)

I exaggerate a bit, though there are people who just can't resist interjecting ridiculous political nonsense into EVERY thread, regardless of the topic.

Ignore said trolls and there's some great discussion, as well as some really great, well done threads. I've learned a lot from ATS, on a lot of topics I otherwise likely never would have even come across.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sixteen

Welcome. This is the place to be. Mental stimulation? Yep. Thats us...But if while youre posting you get shocks through your keystrokes...its the "other guys"! We'll be sure to let ya know along the way which one's to watch out for!

Peace!

Cya....Best, Mysterioustranger

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Thanks, folks!

I think I can weed through the negative trolly stuff pretty well.. I have some experience with those "types" from newsletters. I feel that the interesting, thought-provoking content on here is definitely worth weeding through the silly stuff.

One thing I have a lot of interest in is debunking unexplained phenomenon, or even more fun, failing to do so. I love reading the threads where people think and occasionally come up with great explanations for previously mysterious stuff... but it's even more fun when we're all stumped and left with yet another mystery that maybe only time or technology could solve...

Fascinating stuff out there.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Sixteen because: left the K out of "THINK"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join