It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The source of my posts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What ever it is i dont know i dont read websites that are gay, have fun JHAustin posting these so-called links i doubt ppl will read them unless they are bored.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Trash it.......thats my vote and my 2 cents.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It gets better...
If that guy is SO genius as he call himself, then why is his website build with MICROSOFT FRONTPAGE? And why does it uses one of those lovely ms-themes so all you have to do it fill in the blank fields, et voila, you have a website....that's so lame.

If he would really have been that smart he would have designed one by himself, or let a professional make one.

Cheap, very cheap

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I would if i could but i cant.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
My fingers are itchy. But he said he had permission to post this crap again.
Lets wait and see what happens, I asked about this in the cosmic top secret forum...

This is starting to look more and more like a scam to me...

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JHAustin
Hello All,

Permission has been granted to me to re-post the source of the information in my posts.

Please understand that the web site I will link to below does sell some cassette tapes but those are not the reason for my post. If you decide to purchase them anyway, that is entirely up to you. I am not affiliated with this person in any way and do not receive any payment for referring people there. This is not SPAM.

The reason I am posting this link is to provide another resource that will help us get that much closer to the Truth. Not everyone will believe everything that is said and that is your prerogative.

Feel free to post your thoughts about the content.

The post below is to the Free Editorials that have been posted on his site. Feel free to explore everything, if you so desire.

www.mega-genius.com...

Thank you
JHAustin

[Edited on 6-24-2003 by JHAustin]

You are not affiliated with this person in anyway
Dont make me laugh! You are this owner of that website.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hey another board has attacked him as well, great link
the true post of a megalomaniac...

From beyond the top of the IQ scale, I have devoted considerable time to sifting through all my thoughts about practically every subject in this universe, and a few more outside of it. I have organized it all in an appropriate and easily understandable manner for others.

Yet he has nothing to say that we don't know ... truely as disturbed a mind as B.r.i.a.n.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

i doubt ppl will read them unless they are bored.

As I was bored, I did it.

The guy is just looking to catch our eyes to his site.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I hate spam.

I hate spammers.

I hate spammers that don't take hints.

I hate spammers that think their spam isn't spam.

Sorry if I'm harsh, but I really do hate spam.

(Okay, Hormel Spam isn't a bad greasy meat product for hungry campers.)

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by William]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Mmmmkay, I can chime in here.

I'm not impressed. Like "mega-genius", I'm a past member of the same two high IQ societies that he was a member of and I know quite a few other people who also are members in "the 1% club." Having a high IQ is no measure of wealth or guarantee of success -- just look at Shrub, whose IQ certainly isn't in the genius range.

Genius is not the same as knowledge. Genius IS the ability to process information (a LOT of information) and come to conclusions quickly. The best example I can give is that it's like comparing the performance of a 286 machine to a Pentium class machine. Runs the same programs, but the Pentium can get a lot more done because it processes faster.

But it doesn't mean he processes good information or even has original ideas.

As others have said, his information is basically a rehash of a lot of stuff. I have no doubt that he, like a lot of other gurus out there, can make tapes and instruction manuals that others find interesting. He might be a perfectly nice human being, but I honestly think that if he wants to prove himself Wylie E. Supergenius (like me) that he should gird up his loins (like me) and go romp after a PhD. I'm writing my first grant funding request on a proposal to do a study of teaching battered women about storytelling to their children (focus on cutting down on violence)... if he's got such great ideas, I think the dear man should kickstart his giant brain into action and approach some of the foundations and start getting backing and research and making his idea real.

A huge IQ with no action is rather like having a very very nice Humvee sitting around in your garage. You can take your friends in to admire it and you can be impressed with it, but it's no good to anyone in the end.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
@William

NOW that was simply freakin' funny!!!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Joe, my intelligence level is far greater than that of Joe and the Volcano, and my knowledge is more vast than Joe could ever imagine. If you send me $45.00 plus $9.95 S/H I'll send you an audio cassette containing valuable information that will help you throughout your journey in life and will help you retain more of that which you work hard to earn.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
If you send me $45.00 plus $9.95 S/H I'll send you an audio cassette containing valuable information that will help you throughout your journey in life and will help you retain more of that which you work hard to earn.

It's gonna contain one word isn't it?
Might that word be - Sucker!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Did you already buy my tape?

Well, since we're friends, I'll send you the money back if you'll take the tape and put some music on it. Give it some kind of value!

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Mmmmkay, I can chime in here.

I'm not impressed. Like "mega-genius", I'm a past member of the same two high IQ societies that he was a member of and I know quite a few other people who also are members in "the 1% club." Having a high IQ is no measure of wealth or guarantee of success -- just look at Shrub, whose IQ certainly isn't in the genius range.

Genius is not the same as knowledge. Genius IS the ability to process information (a LOT of information) and come to conclusions quickly. The best example I can give is that it's like comparing the performance of a 286 machine to a Pentium class machine. Runs the same programs, but the Pentium can get a lot more done because it processes faster.

But it doesn't mean he processes good information or even has original ideas.

As others have said, his information is basically a rehash of a lot of stuff. I have no doubt that he, like a lot of other gurus out there, can make tapes and instruction manuals that others find interesting. He might be a perfectly nice human being, but I honestly think that if he wants to prove himself Wylie E. Supergenius (like me) that he should gird up his loins (like me) and go romp after a PhD. I'm writing my first grant funding request on a proposal to do a study of teaching battered women about storytelling to their children (focus on cutting down on violence)... if he's got such great ideas, I think the dear man should kickstart his giant brain into action and approach some of the foundations and start getting backing and research and making his idea real.

A huge IQ with no action is rather like having a very very nice Humvee sitting around in your garage. You can take your friends in to admire it and you can be impressed with it, but it's no good to anyone in the end.

This will be my last post on the matter. The most recent Editorial says it all. Yes, it is about me. The other Forum that I posted to, I have been a member of for over a year and decided to post a link there too. For the most part, the only people that bother to post are the ones that only have negative things to say. I had to laugh at some and others were just ignored.

In regards to the Bus Tour article posted by Netchicken, I asked him about it and he said that it is him. Here are his exact words regarding it:

-----------------------------------------------------
"That is me in the picture. I was made an Honorary National Park Ranger of Haleakala National Park, years ago, through my involvement in preserving the endemic wildlife there.

As you might fish, or camp, or attend a ballgame, I enjoy getting away from other things once in a while. So, occasionally I conduct an educational tour at various places in the Hawaiian Islands for a friend who owns a tour company.

Sometimes once a year, sometimes more. We both benefit." - Jim Diamond
-----------------------------------------------------

Byrd,

With all due respect to your stature here, I felt as though you deserved a response. This is from me and not Jim Diamond. First off, that was a very good explanation of what Genius is.

You said:

-------------------------------------
"But it doesn't mean he processes good information or even has original ideas.

As others have said, his information is basically a rehash of a lot of stuff." - Byrd

That may be true, but the same could be said for you or any other person with or without a high IQ. If the people on this site have heard all of this stuff before, by someone else, and believe it, then why would anyone think that he didn't have good information?

You have to remember that his site is geared towards people who may not know these things. If he over did it in his Editorials, most people would be turned off or scared away. That just doesn't make good business sense. The true groundbreaking material is in his tapes. I know I have sounded like his personal salesman but I have heard the first series and I will purchase the next two based on its content. You can be sure that the information on the tapes has never surfaced on this site before.

You said:

"I'm writing my first grant funding request on a proposal to do a study of teaching battered women about storytelling to their children (focus on cutting down on violence)... if he's got such great ideas, I think the dear man should kickstart his giant brain into action and approach some of the foundations and start getting backing and research and making his idea real." - Byrd

The response he gave me regarding the Tour Bus article pretty much handles that argument. He has done many things for free and has helped allot of people. Beyond this, how do you know he hasn't done what you plan to do. By the way, that is a very noble thing that you are about to embark on. Good for you.

You said:

"Having a high IQ is no measure of wealth or guarantee of success" - Byrd

That is true, but not in this case. Jim is very wealthy and successful and most of it is due to his ability to disect a situation and provide the best solution possible. He does this by employing the Genius Formula that he developed.

I know that no amount of talk will persuade you or anyone else to change their minds if they don't want to. It is for the silent majority that is reading this that I have bothered to post.

I apologize for the length and I will no longer respond to anyone elses comments and opinions here. I have said my piece. Jim Diamond did me a favor by posting his last Editorial and so I have done him one by providing my Testimonial.

Thank you
Joe
North Easton, Massachusetts

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

I hate spam.

I hate spammers.

I hate spammers that don't take hints.

I hate spammers that think their spam isn't spam.

Sorry if I'm harsh, but I really do hate spam.

(Okay, Hormel Spam isn't a bad greasy meat product for hungry campers.)

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by William]

Now i am hungry put a slice on a slice of bread* yum yum*

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello,

Joe Austin if your able to view this I too have bought and heard the lectures and i'd love to discuss any aspect of it
So I my intention is to befriend you. I know of 3 others who own the lectures. If you are open to it we could chat using watsapp if you have it.
Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
I hope to chat soon.
edit on 1/18/2013 by semperfortis because: Do not post personal information

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dave649

I, too, have purchased every one of his lectures (many years ago). I have rarely seen much discussion online about him (mainly this thread and maybe 2 or 3 other instances), and always in a negative or highly skeptical light, which is unfortunate, though understandable. I perused his site off and on for about a year (back in 2005) before I eventually concluded that the best way to know if it's a scam or not is to just purchase them and see for myself (I started with the initial series, only $35 at the time). As for their worth, I definitely believe they were (and still are!) worth far more than the thousands I spent on my college education.
I have met only 1 other person who has heard them, but this person messaged me at a time when I did not have consistent Internet access so we never did correspond. It's refreshing to finally meet someone else has also listened to them, and therefore would have more informed opinions regarding them.
edit on 22-1-2013 by hydroplanechrst because: clarify, syntax

edit on 22-1-2013 by hydroplanechrst because: clarify, syntax

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join