It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Triggering the Triggerables is easy.

I think what is clear, whether the crowd was smaller than Obamas in 2009 or not (let's face it, it was smaller), is that the media certainly did post pictures using angles, and at varying times before the ceremony started, to make the crowd appear much smaller than it actually was. This was on purpose to drive a negative narrative about Trump.

The fact that they would do so should be as worrying as the rather autistic delivery from Sean Spicer (with content almost certainly directed by Trump).
edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Why do you want the media to lie?

Why are you supportive of a dishonest media?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Trump the big orange snowflake is so easy to trigger. LOL

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Getting such a huge chuckle out of people upset that the media got called out on it's BS and being told they were going to be held accountable; that is must be what set them all off.

(walks away with a grin a another chuckle)

btw, I still thought today's 'March' was most definitely not an anti-Trump protest? I mean we were told, that "The March is a show of solidarity for women's rights around the world." And now all of a sudden it is, "protests were around the planet." It's no wonder people have trouble understanding straight talk when they hear it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yup.......Tweet away Mr. President! The media are bought an paid for by the Tulipwalkers....

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No that's not a lie. He's as unpopular a president as they are saying.

The millions in protest today prove that beyond a doubt.

All over the world people don't like him and they don't trust him and they think he's unqualified for the job.

This is the absolute truth.

This is a truth he's going to have to swallow.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
I think the tone is set from new WH, we have to censor news and internet, it is for your own good. “Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither.”

Demanding TRUTH is not censoring.

Americans deserve truth.

We would like to know the truth about his Saudi/UAE/Russia connection as well, Tax returns should have told us the story.he promised he will release it if he ran for the office..who is lying then?

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: bknapple32

Why do you want the media to lie?

Why are you supportive of a dishonest media?

Ill sit here and wait for you to show a quote where I once say that.......

Making things up out of thin air. Not surprising. youre incapably of rational discourse in almost every other thread, why would I expect anything different here.
edit on 21-1-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
Trump the big orange snowflake is so easy to trigger. LOL

Can someone explain to me why he's allowed to be orange? Why hasn't anyone had a sit down, come to Jesus moment with him about it?

Is it renal failure? Scurvy? It has to be a medical problem...

Because if it's simply a bad spray tan that's easy to fix.

For someone of his purported means and wealth, I can get better color with Neutrogena "natural glow" self-tanning lotion. Available at the grocery store.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Time to vote him OUT !!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
75% of them seem to be from Trump supporters complaining.
Very angry. When will the anger run it's course? I find it very disturbing.

Welcome to the Trump administration.

4 years of whining whenever people do not agree with Trump.

The biggest snowflake ever in the White House, now renamed Snowflake central!
edit on 21-1-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Our eyes don't lie.
This is ridiculous.
He's a pathological liar.
He's mentally ill.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

No that's not a lie. He's as unpopular a president as they are saying.

The millions in protest today prove that beyond a doubt.

All over the world people don't like him and they don't trust him and they think he's unqualified for the job.

This is the absolute truth.

This is a truth he's going to have to swallow.

The latest approval ratings I saw were 52% approved of Trump - a majority
This was from Rasmussen, who also called the election result by the correct margin.

edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
Meh.

Right here on ATS, we have proven time and again that Washington, D.C. establishment, lobbyists, and media moguls and media anchors and execs are in bed together. They have a leftist agenda, and we all know it if you've been on this board for more than a few months.

The jig is up.

The man in charge now is not establishment, is not beholden to any big donors, isn't even accepting a salary, and is hellbent on saving a sinking ship. He was right in his inaugural speech. Establishment politicians have been using the American working men/women to enrich themselves and line their own pockets, and couldn't care less about our people as long as their globalist agenda is making them powerful and wealthy.

It's over, people. It's a new and brighter day. The People are in charge now, and like him or not, Donald Trump is at the helm.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Reverbs

Yes. The didn't remove him. They just strategically blocked the view of him with a bust of Winston Churchill. A white guy.

Oh and trump is a racist. We don't need the media to tell us that. He showed us.

Why do you keep perpetuating that lie?

The MLK bust is on a table all by itself.

The reporter did not see it because a camera man was standing in front of the table, and the reporter jumped to conclusions without checking in an effort to perpetuate the lie about Trump.

No one ever called Trump racist until he was running for president against Clinton.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Um Im sorry but Spicer is making this administration sound ridiculous. But maybe this was a directive from Trump. If so... scary. Crying about attendance numbers? more fake news that I never even heard of?? Attendance stats????? Im sorry, but this sends a message loud and clear to the world. He sounds like a school kid " I had more kids at my party than you did!!" I guess you really can get under his skin with a tweet. The leader of the free world.... Like- this was the FIRST briefing of the administration. And it was about crowd sizes..

Spicer may have been a little uneven in his first appearance (I sure would have been), but he kicked serious butt. The press LIED about the MLK bust. They LIED about the inauguration numbers, and they damn well ought to be held accountable. This is no surprise since they LIED throughout the campaign. Today's crop of journalists are the real deplorables in this country. Their bias is palpable and they CANNOT be trusted. Spicer put these yahoos on notice that there's a new sheriff in town and they'd better straighten up.

This is hardly "scary" (poor baby! Find yerself a safe space!) It's a breath of fresh air. Loved it.

link   

I mean I would just look at the average,,,,

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: introvert

WTH are you on about now?

What running?

What problems?

Seek professional help immediately. I hope you don't have children,

The unhinged haters have nowhere to go if something truly frightening ever does happen.

Sounds like running from problems if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Our eyes don't lie.
This is ridiculous.
He's a pathological liar.
He's mentally ill.

Your post suggests that you might be suffering a tad from a mental disorder yourself.
What exactly are you responding to???

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump or his supporters when reading something negative about him

Fixed it for you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join