It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
I think the tone is set from new WH, we have to censor news and internet, it is for your own good. “Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither.”

Demanding TRUTH is not censoring.

Americans deserve truth.

link   
Well this just proves what everyone has been saying all along, Trump is the biggest snowflake in the world. LOL

Also the right is seething because there is no way in hell they could ever get this amount of people to protest anything. The left can make or break a business and the world knows this, but when a conservative tries to organize a boycott, businesses go eh, who cares..LOL

link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yes. The didn't remove him. They just strategically blocked the view of him with a bust of Winston Churchill. A white guy.

Oh and trump is a racist. We don't need the media to tell us that. He showed us.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Serious buyer's remorse with Trump after his bizzarro comments at the CIA and that crazy Sean Spicer press conference. It's like they are channeling Orwell. Still glad I didn't vote for Hillary, just should have voted in the Dem primary for Bernie.

Thank you.

It's truly Bizarro - - and its only day 2.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

"Crying about attendance numbers? more fake news that I never even heard of?? Attendance stats????? Im sorry, but this sends a message loud and clear to the world. He sounds like a school kid " I had more kids at my party than you did!!"

I'm confused...so you weren't talking about Spicer's attempt to correct the presses skewed reporting of attendance stats? I guess your OP was just a condescending little Progressive troll presentation so you could mock Spicer?

BTW thanks for clarifying the mysteries of the ATS mud pit. I wish I could tell you honestly how much I respect your insight and opinion......but there are limits...even in the mud pit.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I think the tone is set from new WH, we have to censor news and internet, it is for your own good. “Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither.”

Americans deserve truth.

Ahh, one of the most used words in marketing and propaganda..."deserve".

Americans don't deserve the truth. They must find it for themselves. Otherwise they are prone to believing those that would lie to them.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
They DID lie.

Yep and that is the whole point, not number of people.

Why do people expect him to just sit there and ignore it?

Well, yeah. Wear the people down with an avalanche of lies.

Eventually Trump will be able to make the claim that he can shoot lasers out of his toenails and no one will call it a lie. We'll all be to tired of calling him out on his BS.

That's the point.

Keep up the lies, the gaslighting and outrageous statements.

Meanwhile, Canada and others around the world are diversifying and moving away from the USA in terms of trade. I guarantee in the next 4 years international trade will suffer.

I'm King of the Moon, and if you don't like it -- to bad. It's how I feel, and what I feel is the truth. I'm only following the example set by the leader we apparently "elected".

link   
We also found out what type of people the Trump supporters are, they define what opinion matters by how someone looks. check out tyhe thread about ugly fat women being the only ones protesting , not true and read the replies so it says a lot about them. Say goodbye to facts, science, women rights, LGBT rights, and say hello to outright attacks on women, minorities and LGBT crowd.

Trump is the final nail in the coffin of the conservative party because once these four years are up, the conservative party will lose in a landslide and it will be many years before they ever get near the white house..LOL
edit on 21-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: knoxie

Because it's a lie. Obama's crowd was way bigger and we had satellite tv in 2009 so his was also viewed around the globe.

Trumps ego is bruised.

Hey trump size matters...lol

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Americans deserve truth.

Ahh, one of the most used words in marketing and propaganda..."deserve".

Americans don't deserve the truth. They must find it for themselves. Otherwise they are prone to believing those that would lie to them.

Someone wake me up when we get disclosure.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: BlueAjah

Well said and I agree with you! I don't think it sounded ridiculous at all.

oh well all over the news they're laughing about him. They thought it sounded ridiculous.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
LOL

Triggering the Triggerables is easy.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Frightening?

The unhinged haters have nowhere to go if something truly frightening ever does happen.

Didn't their parents ever read them "the boy who cried wolf" or " chicken little"?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Except the big guys who just started at him stoically. Reported but not shown because they need to maintain anonymity .

The news isn't lying.
This is the pathetic immature truth of what this man is like.
Open your eyes.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The comment about the crowds is lame. I understabd the MLK thing maybe, but is this the best way to communicate it?
edit on 1/21/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Frightening?

The unhinged haters have nowhere to go if something truly frightening ever does happen.

Didn't their parents ever read them "the boy who cried wolf" or " chicken little"?

Didn't your parents teach you not to run from your problems?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Exhibit a of people who will never change their opinion or blind defense of trump

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

WTH are you on about now?

What running?

What problems?

Seek professional help immediately. I hope you don't have children,

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It really is, proof is Trump and his supporters when talking about him or his inauguration.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join