It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Wow let's not ask why a bust of Winston Churchill was put in front of it blocking its view.

Well Churchill was white...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I find it ironic that some of the same people in this thread who are calling Spicer a "cry baby" for setting the record straight, are the same people supporting the whiners who are protesting and throwing things and having temper tantrums because their candidate did not win.

Our Consitution begins with We the People, not I the President.

Protesting is a basic Consitutional right that SHOULD be exercised and defended by Americans.

Can't say I support the actions of those violently protesting but be realistic and realize that not every protestor has the intention of malice or is protesting because "they lost."

I support their right to protest, regardless if I agree with it or not. As for the violent protestors, well I don't know what to say. I'm not one of them.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Snowflakes - it was also about the Churchill bust.....

He just pointed out the media bias....

This is going to be interesting indeed as the press we all know is crap.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Look, if Trump had not gone on a ramble/rant that showed how narcissistic he can be and if Spicer had simply come out and said that Trump supports women and all marginalized American citizens but differs on how - the media wouldn't have any headlines and he would have deflated this silly Women's March movement.

His administration is on it's heels from day one - from a self inflicted wound.

They need to seriously up their game. After 18 months they have learned NOTHING.

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
Has someone forgotten their medication ? Or in bad need of some play-dough ?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Reverbs

Wow let's not ask why a bust of Winston Churchill was put in front of it blocking its view.

Well Churchill was white...

It wasn't.
See... Fake news spreads and morphs into all sorts of reports. In that respect it is better to call it out early. Just unfortunate that Brick is the new spokesperson.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

A Trump presidency is ridiculous so of course so is his administration. They cry, point the finger, and accuse. Gonna be 4 years of complete failure coupled with a GOP run govt. The only upside is that the Republicans and Trump can't blame liberals when they run this country into the ground, although I know they will try.

They're all pathetic.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Yeah and eight years later they're still questioning his legitimacy and his performance.
Point?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neformore

From the looks of things today there is a bigger voice than the trump supporters.
A much bigger voice.

The counties that voted against Trump make up 2/3 of the USA's economy.

-Trump has the lowest positive opinion of any incoming POTUS
-Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million votes
-80,000 people in three states caused those 3 million people's voices not to be heard due to the EC system

Let's not forget that those dirty liberals are having to EDUCATE people that the evil "Obamacare" *IS* the ACA. Seriously, a ton of Trump supporters on the ACA didn't/don't even realize this. They hate Obamacare, but like the ACA.

*facepalm*

Trump has his own private security, or as I've nicknamed it his "Praetorian Guard" he trusts more than the Secret Service.

I'll leave this here -- I saw it as a comment on a news article:

To my friends who voted for him: I think less of you now. I think less of you because you watched an adult mock a disabled person in front of a crowd and still supported him. I think less of you because you saw a man spouting clear racism and backed him. I think less of you because you watched him equate a woman’s worth to her breast size and you got on board. I think less of you because when he attacked a veteran’s family that gave the ultimate sacrifice, you said nothing. I think less of you because you watched him brag about assaulting women, then you sheepishly looked away. It isn’t your politics that I find repulsive. It is your personal willingness to support racism, sexism, and cruelty. You sided with a bully when it mattered, and that is something I will never forget. So, no… you and I won’t be “coming together” to move forward or whatever. Trump disgusts me, but it is the fact that he doesn’t disgust you that will stick with me long after this election.

Link
edit on 21-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Just another lie .

link   
I think the tone is set from new WH, we have to censor news and internet, it is for your own good. “Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither.”

“We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

link   
To everyone all worked up over the statement. . . .

link   

originally posted by: SwillsThey're all pathetic.

Yes they are.....which they you ask?

link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: kosmicjack

At least give the man and his administration a week before jumping ship.

Hey, he needs to grasp how fragile his "moverment" was. I voted for him not becasue I was a big kool-aid drinker but becasue I damn sure wasn't voting for Hillary and I did think the media was in the bag for her and was often mischaracterizing him.

In my desperation, I convinced myself that he was pandering to his base but would elevate once he won. Then I had to tell myself he would elevate once he took office. Now what? He's not elevating, he's melting down, doubling down. Classic Trump.

Shame on me.
edit on 1/21/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: queenofswords

Look, if Trump had not gone on a ramble/rant that showed how narcissistic he can be and if Spicer had simply come out and said that Trump supports women and all marginalized American citizens but differs on how - the media wouldn't have any headlines and he would have deflated this silly Women's March movement.

His administration is on it's heels from day one - from a self inflicted wound.

They need to seriously up their game. After 18 months they have learned NOTHING.

That's what has me confused. If they are trying to play hardball and assert themselves from a position of authority, why come out on the defensive?

Trump should know better than this.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Spicer:

edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I only hope others can see the light and come to their senses soon as well. But some here are so fervent, I doubt ANYTHING will change their minds.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: ausername

At least give the man and his administration a week before jumping ship.

Hey, he needs to grasp how fragile is "moverment" was. I voted for him not becasue I was a big kool-aid drinker but becasue I damn sure wasn't voting for Hillary and I did think the media was in the bag for her and was often characterizing him.

In my desperation, I convinced myself that he was pandering to his base but would elevate once he won. Then I had to tell myself he would elevate once he took office. Now what? He's not elevating, he's melting down, doubling down. Classic Trump.

Shame on me.

I'd direct you to the quote in my post a few above yours...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
They DID lie.

Yep and that is the whole point, not number of people.

Why do people expect him to just sit there and ignore it?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I see it differently. Everybody is used to the same ole same ole style of rhetoric. So, get used to the new way of communicating because the days of dancing around an issue with flowery words and lots of smooth-talking political-speak is out the window!

Spicer doesn't need to come out and say Trump supports women and all marginalized American citizens. Trump has already said that, and those of us that actually listen and re-read DT's speeches, know he supports women and wants to help all citizens in all parts of the country. He has explained it over and over.

Those that only listen to left-wing media don't know that, however.

I don't think his administration is on its heels at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join