It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

From the looks of things today there is a bigger voice than the trump supporters.
A much bigger voice.

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I read it as combined to be fair, which is probably true.

link   
GASLIGHTING - - - we're going to get a lot of it from Trump and his administration.

Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of manipulation through persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying in an attempt to destabilize and delegitimize a target. Its intent is to sow seeds of doubt in the targets, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Instances may range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim. The term owes its origin to Gas Light, a 1938 play and 1944 film, and has been used in clinical and research literature.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Jack I don't even watch TV. As I said I find it all stupid.

Especially people that fall for a picture way after the fact saying waah it is here we promise "trust us".
edit on 21-1-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neformore

From the looks of things today there is a bigger voice than the trump supporters.
A much bigger voice.

Hardly. A bunch of liberal cities holding a massive losers party to grieve.

link   

I honestly dont think this guy lasts longer than 6 months..

Hes gonna get the ole'

You're fired

+16 more 
link   
I find it ironic that some of the same people in this thread who are calling Spicer a "cry baby" for setting the record straight, are the same people supporting the whiners who are protesting and throwing things and having temper tantrums because their candidate did not win.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Jack I don't even watch TV. As I said I find it all stupid.

Especially people that fall for a picture way after the fact saying waah it is here we promise "trust us".

Yet you have made a conclusion that you believe the fake story. You are the prime audience.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Serious buyer's remorse with Trump after his bizzarro comments at the CIA and that crazy Sean Spicer press conference. It's like they are channeling Orwell. Still glad I didn't vote for Hillary, just should have voted in the Dem primary for Bernie.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Sillyolme

We live in a representative republic. Donald Trump WON the American vote. A few pockets on the west coast and east coast is not representative of America. Sorry. You lost, Americans won.

Haha... a few pockets.... Hillary had 3 million more votes. Last time I checked every vote counts and is equal. Just because a large majority of them refer to live in Calirofnia and New york means nothing. The middle of the country doesnt represent the country either. Its called UNITED. so it all kinda matters doesnt it?

It doesn't matter. More representative districts voted for Donald Trump than voted for Hillary. Personally, I think lots of illegals and dead people voted for her, but, that's just me.

And, I actually think middle America is more representative of The People than New York city and pockets of CA.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

🎏🎏🎏P R E V I E W.- O F. - C O M I N G.- E V E N T S.🎏🎏🎏
edit on 1212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ok. You win .

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Serious buyer's remorse with Trump after his bizzarro comments at the CIA and that crazy Sean Spicer press conference. It's like they are channeling Orwell. Still glad I didn't vote for Hillary, just should have voted in the Dem primary for Bernie.

Are you kidding. DT got a 5-min. standing ovation at the CIA today, and Sean Spicer put it on record that the lies and misrepresentation of the msm will be called out from now on.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Correction - ot even a press conference. Well, bizarre, whatever you call it.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

More tantrums?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
GASLIGHTING - - - we're going to get a lot of it from Trump and his administration.

Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of manipulation through persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying in an attempt to destabilize and delegitimize a target. Its intent is to sow seeds of doubt in the targets, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Instances may range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim. The term owes its origin to Gas Light, a 1938 play and 1944 film, and has been used in clinical and research literature.

en.wikipedia.org...

Or alternatively staying strong and continuing to rebut fake news. You already fell for the fake MLK news earlier.
edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

At least give the man and his administration a week before jumping ship.

link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman
Yup...
CNN and MSNBC and ABC and CBS and probably news casters across Europe too.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Who says it is fake?

The government?

Fact is the crowd was much smaller than previously. As far as the MLK bust (I don't know) it is their word aginst the others. There is no evidence either way and I don't really care.

What I find idiotic though is that they can take a picture after the fact where they could have brought it back in or maybe it was still there and people buy it hook line and sinker, but what is worse is they need a press conference for it. That is petty beyond belief and I expect better from an administration.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

If one can FIND it these DAYS... SO far ,they're paid for ONLY how THEY feel.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join