It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: UKTruth

I caught the last 30 minutes and thought he looked good..

It must have started off worse haha.

and maybe I heard him wrong the first time when he said biggest crowd in person and aroudn the world.. But seemed to me like he changed his story..

other than that the last 30 minutes were great.

He does not seem like a weasel.

Yes, started off a bit sheepishly, was a bit uncomfortable, but grew into it. I guess that is to be expected.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwagLord
he is fullon defensive tho. he seems very agressive.

You must of missed his first conference with the press?

I actually give him a B+ for improvement on this one, but a C- if grading on a curve of past press secretaries (affording him the Mulligan where he lied about Inaugural numbers...He now says he was given bad information)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Stupid thing to argue about, yes, but Frightening... Scary... ? You snowflakes need to grow a pair.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

There is a difference between accusing someone vs calling for an investigation on something that one deems suspicious if circumstantial evidences show up supporting it. (There is also a difference between concrete evidences vs circumstantial.)

I can state that it is my opinion that Donald Trump is a Jesuit-Illuminati. Which is my own personal view, but that is only an opinion and I make sure that I state that it is an opinion and not exactly a fact because so far there is only circumstantial evidences supporting my theory. yet I am hopeful that i am wrong.

However saying "Donald Trump sacrificed a kid to the fire" would be irresponsible of me because I have no proof. It would be no different than character assassination and stuff like this can and will get me sued because I have zero evidences supporting that he did such a thing.

Reporting is about truth, not propaganda. This should be part of journalism 101.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I hope you make a thread on that one day.
I havn't gotten to read anything truly conspiracy in a long time.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I already did. Just click my name to check my threads. However, I go deep within the rabbithole to the pyramid capstone. But what I said in that post however, was mostly an example with regards to the OP. I understand the secretary's point of view and where he comes from. I grew up believing that reporting was about truth and investigation. It is also another form of detective work. It should be used responsibly.

The correct way to report a story with circumstantial evidences is to leave it open and non accusative. Bring attention to the situation but never character assassinate. We are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. No journalist should be judge nor executioner. And this line has been crossed by the mainstream media time and time again.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Does that really frighten you? It seems that the modern left is scared, frightened, and terrified over just about anything.

You should check your sensibilities if that actually frightened you. Did you jump out of your chair? Did you cry all night? Did you have a tough time discussing it with your children?

So problematic!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It was a bad showing, sure, but it was just one day. He came back today and did a good job. I'm sure as time goes on he'll get better. Nothing to be frightened over.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I knew there would be exception for the supreme leader.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So... what happens when people hate dishonest media AND the way Spicer handled that conference?
Is there a response to those people, or does objectivity break the minds of those incapable of rational, logical perception?

Because frankly, hating one thing in this situation doesn't automatically equate to supporting the other as some here would suggest.

Shouldn't the real concern lie with both the media AND the administration finding it acceptable to use 'alternative facts'? Seems like the cherry picking of arguments here is just a distraction from widespread deception, or at least a symptom of denial of the possible deception on all fronts.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It was a "statement" to the press not a friggin Q&A WH presser.

Hence NO answers. Oh yeah and no questions.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32. He was asked many questions about a few of his Saturday statements.. and he answered them all, and did a great job explaining the reasoning as well as the misunderstandings. The negativity that he talked about them facing is very real ... and the press continues to play into that negativity. Discussing to watch from this side of the border .

edit on 24-1-2017 by Sheye because: (Spelling) need spellcheck lol

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ahhh. The echo chamber of the losing left. Let's see if you can handle the next 8 years of pure winning. There might be a participation trophy for you all at the end. Then we'll have 8 years of our first female president, Ivanka Trump.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I hope Spicer calls out the dishonest media EVERY TIME they lie, what are they trying to do start a race war lying about Trump removing the MLK bust? wtf, the left (soros)needs to stop dividing everyone

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trumpshouse
I hope Spicer calls out the dishonest media EVERY TIME they lie...

And vice versa, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Trumpshouse
I hope Spicer calls out the dishonest media EVERY TIME they lie...

And vice versa, right?
Yes.. it works both ways.. but being misinformed by the misinformed is not lying .. it's just poor fact checking. And the media should be held to high standards on that as well as the whitehouse. Motivation and intent plays a key role... 🤔They say there are two sides to every coin when really there are three... we forget about the "edge" that can keep on rolling😉 .. or is that " roleing"

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Actually op after listening to his message and hearing the reporters.i thought Spicer not only was professional, but put his words precisely in laymans terms. Insomuch a 2nd grader could have understood. So what is your point exactly?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join