It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
While you're all arguing about crowd sizes, some of you are about to lose your health insurance.

TPTB would like to personally thank all the poor people making their job so much easier.

Don't think that is right. We'll see the proposals for replacing Obama's failed health plan today I believe.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They don't have one.
It's repeal......

No AND about it.
Pinky bet... no plan ever gets in.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

If you think she is classless because she is angry at something someone did, then you are a hypocrite because in the last post you said you are happy that people aren't putting on masks (referring to Sean spicer throwing a temper tantrum about crowd sizes)

So if you are happy he is not putting on masks for people, you should not be bothered by Michelles anger, and you can not call her classless, based off of anything that is related to emotions that is justified by her rationale. Just as Sean Spicer reacted emotionally based off what he perceived to be a slight.

So if she is angry at someone for doing something worthy of disgust,(like lying about her husband's birth place and being the primary instigator in the birther movement---even when evidence disputed those claims) you can not call her classless because she did not, in your mind, operate in the way you thought a classy person should operate when confronted with that type of behavior, since you JUST said you are happy with people not wearing masks and showing their emotion when they are upset.

You can not criticize people who are against you for reacting emotionally to perceived slights if you are condoning the honest expression of emotion, good or bad. I repeated myself three times with three different writing styles so that you understand because you guys have issues with applying the same rules, when it is unfavorable to you.

Michelle is just the example, but this applies to anyone on your 'rival' side. You can't be for non-PC behaviors, only when it is your party or side doing it. You are a hypocrite then.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They don't have one.
It's repeal......

No AND about it.
Pinky bet... no plan ever gets in.

We'll see. I heard they were announcing something today...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You certainly care at least enough to from an opinion of it haven't you?
No no, don't back off.
You cared enough...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

What argument. That was a random rant that was off-topic. I even said I don't know if you are racist. So shut that nonsense up, immediately. Unless you want me to think you are racist.... do you?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

If you think she is classless because she is angry at something someone did, then you are a hypocrite because in the last post you said you are happy that people aren't putting on masks (referring to Sean spicer throwing a temper tantrum about crowd sizes)

So if you are happy he is not putting on masks for people, you should not be bothered by Michelles anger, and you can not call her classless, based off of anything that is related to emotions that is justified by her rationale. Just as Sean Spicer reacted emotionally based off what he perceived to be a slight.

So if she is angry at someone for doing something worthy of disgust,(like lying about her husband's birth place and being the primary instigator in the birther movement---even when evidence disputed those claims) you can not call her classless because she did not, in your mind, operate in the way you thought a classy person should operate when confronted with that type of behavior, since you JUST said you are happy with people not wearing masks and showing their emotion when they are upset.

You can not criticize people who are against you for reacting emotionally to perceived slights if you are condoning the honest expression of emotion, good or bad. I repeated myself three times with three different writing styles so that you understand because you guys have issues with applying the same rules, when it is unfavorable to you.

Michelle is just the example, but this applies to anyone on your 'rival' side. You can't be for non-PC behaviors, only when it is your party or side doing it. You are a hypocrite then.

Being classy has nothing to do with putting on a false face to the world, unless you are only doing it to appeal to others' sense of what is right.
Being bothered or upset by the way someone behaves is also fine.
You continue to miss the point.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

What argument. That was a random rant that was off-topic. I even said I don't know if you are racist. So shut that nonsense up, immediately. Unless you want me to think you are racist.... do you?

I actually could not care less.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I watched his inauguration from early morning through the parade in the evening.

That does not mean I support him in any way.
I bet there were millions like me.
Watching doesn't connote support.
I'd never support that... that...that...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Of course it doesn't. I am sure that is now the definition you have altered now that Donald has become president. Have to rationalize him some how, right? Classy never had a set definition, now in bizarro world words have no meaning. It means whatever you want it to mean.

Fake news

Triggered.

Etc.

edit on 23-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yep and this is what trump supporters fail to realize. Everyone that tuned into the inauguration at my work had a look of pure disgust. One co-worker said: "I don't want to see this s&&&" and walked out. She had a chance to get a free 15 minute break to watch a part of the inauguration, and she chose not to take advantage, even if it was just sitting in the break room.

That should tell you how disliked he is. But Trump supporters will claim he is this popular president, even though actual evidence prove he is not popular. Literally there exist the popular vote which went to Hilary, yet Trump supporters believe he is popular.

If this is not denial of reality, I don't know what is. Morpheus come enlighten these trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Of course it doesn't. I am sure that is now the definition you have altered now that Donald has become president. Have to rationalize him some how, right? Classy never had a set definition, now in bizarro world words have no meaning. It means whatever you want it to mean.

Fake news

Triggered.

Etc.

No changes to meanings are necessary. You just haven't grasped the point.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Last time I checked, the press was about telling the truth. Not propaganda. What the man stated was very true, and the ones who are acting childish are the ones provoking and lying in the first place. Don't blame the Trump administration for reacting to lies.

The man made very good points. If CNN and the other fake media is gonna continue this then it is time for we the people to shut them down for good.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: bknapple32

Last time I checked, the press was about telling the truth. Not propaganda. What the man stated was very true, and the ones who are acting childish are the ones provoking and lying in the first place. Don't blame the Trump administration for reacting to lies.

The man made very good points. If CNN and the other fake media is gonna continue this then it is time for we the people to shut them down for good.

I don't think you realize what you are saying

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I Think I do, as an aspiring journalist myself, I am ALL for responsible reporting. If you lie and cause distress you deserve repercussions. Inciting Violence and character assassination without due process should be ILLEGAL.

There is a law against such things, it is called defamation of character. Character assassination is another form of murder without killing the actual body.

So yes, I do know what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
So Trump should be held to the same standards when falsely accusing Obama of being born in Kenya even though evidence had been provided proving his birth in the USA?

Or no?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Of course not. People would prefer to choose their own narrative and believe what's convenient. Same can be said for many of the Trump and Hillary supporters.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: veracity

I Think I do, as an aspiring journalist myself, I am ALL for responsible reporting. If you lie and cause distress you deserve repercussions. Inciting Violence and character assassination without due process should be ILLEGAL.

There is a law against such things, it is called defamation of character. Character assassination is another form of murder without killing the actual body.

So yes, I do know what I am talking about.

But were you saying to shut down the media for good?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I do have to admit yelling at the tv, name calling and rude hand gestures directed at the tv.
Many times that day.

I'm very lucky that my husband and I share the same political viewpoint because when I wasn't gesturing he took over lol.
Actually he'd never survive a day here without getting banned.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It would be character assassination if they were making things up but when we have video and audio to back it up the claims and stories then his denial invalidates every person who knows what they saw and heard.
It's not character assassination when what they publish is true.

No one makes trump look worse than trump himself.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join