It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Rolling stones did a good article on his inauguration by the numbers and compared to Obama's 2009 election there were 2800 more buses registered for parking to Trumps 200 that's a DECREASE of 1400%!!!! paired with 170million taxpayer dollars spent on inauguration in 2009 compared to 2017's 110 million, So by the numbers TAXPAYERS SPENT 65% LESS or a conservative 60 million less in 2017's inauguration, HAD A DECREASE OF 2800% (3000 bus parking registry''s in 2009 versus 200 for 2017) on applied bus parking permits and we're going to have a debate on whether or not this press briefing was tactless? That's like in high school when you're like "yeah but more people came to my party" and when the other kid tells you had more people because YOU SPENT MORE MONEY AND HAD MORE DRIVERS you just tell them that they're unpopular... Is that what I should take out of this that Trump is unpopular and his administration defending itself on something as lowly as who was there is... oh god we're in some sort of high school aren't we.
edit on 23-1-2017 by BeneGesseritWitch because: 200 not 300

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
what is it about trump that makes his followers battle so hard over the internet for his sake to this very day; i don't understand, he won months ago lol. he's in the office right now (probably not actually). does he have them under some sort of hypnotic spell with his hand signals? he seems to put more thought into those than the words coming out of his mouth; must be something going on there. guess only alex jones can know for sure, time will tell

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Okay so the light side of Trump and his supporters is the darkness. The light is the torture and deportation and walls and childish insults and pussy grabbing. Awesome. Super inspiring.

Notice plenty of quips but no real rebuttals to the lack of goodness from the Trump side. If the left were accused of such it would be so easy to shut down the accusation but the right... all they got is deflection. That's why I believe they are the lost causes.
No offense but you completely demonstrate my point. Let's just say there is a certain non-comprehension of what Trump is about and what he's doing and why 62 million people support him. This is why people believe the lies the media set up that he is not supported that nobody came to his inauguration... They want to believe those lies because something in them resonates with the totalitarian model of the NWO. If it were not so, they would understand that Trump is trying to reverse decades of social, political, and economic engineering be globalists. The globalist elites and their minions are having conniption fits over it because it's going to either slow them
Down and delay the One World Gov or maybe even completely obliterate it and finally usher in the Golden Age of Aquarius. The fallen ones are judged.

Sounds good if not for the dumb childish insults and the ridiculous narcissism and the beacon for hate, intolerance, and misogyny. The support and cheers for torture and deportation, the open calls for Russia to hack his opponent, the constant flip flop b#tching that its rigged when it doesn't favor him and the masturbation to the polls when it did favor him.

So where is the light? Where is the goodness?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I suggest you stand in a subway for all the luck YOU'D have understanding it...I'M sure A LIGHT will show up

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I suggest you stand in a subway for all the luck YOU'D have understanding it...I'M sure A LIGHT will show up

Anyone else notice nobody is able to answer the simple question?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

In the perceptions of your opposite.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ahh it's funny to watch how the tables are turned.

8 years ago .. the democrats were defending to the teeth this behavior. Now it's the republicans.

The story never changes...

"After you have finished your demonstrations, slurs and fights you might realize that contrary to your opinion the status quo is uphold and always was. On either side your chains and cuffs were never removed. What you desire is not what you want. You will never escape if you don't realize the concept of debt."

- By "me"

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Trump is playing something, definitely. He can't be that childish. It has to be a strategy of some sort. Well at least I hope so, otherwise this is just too ridiculous and pathetic and the U.S. soon will become a complete laughing stock.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmacev
Trump is playing something, definitely. He can't be that childish. It has to be a strategy of some sort. Well at least I hope so, otherwise this is just too ridiculous and pathetic and the U.S. soon will become a complete laughing stock.

I am happy to see real behaviour. People have been hiding behind a veil of socially acceptable behaviour defined and foisted upon us all by a few. I much prefer raw feeling and emotion expressed.
If someone tries to paint a fake narrative to undermine you, is good to call it out. Some call it 'crying'. Fine. Others call it real. Be happy that we seem to be entering an era of honesty. There is really no need to pretend you are not pissed off, or unhappy with what someone has said about you.

There is a reason why liars with an agenda also attack the response they invoke.
edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

"There is really no need to pretend you are not pissed off, or unhappy with someone has said to you"

I hope this same accommodating feeling applies to Michelle Obama, who after enduring four years of accusations from Trump, did not put on any masks while at the inauguration. Remember her famous stank face. I'm sure you have seen it already.

But of course this is not the case. For such non-PC supporters, Trumpets criticized her for not being 'classy'. Uh, yes, if you attacked my wife and questioned her birth place in an attempt to discredit her presidency, and kept up this lie even when evidence had been produced, I would be pissed off too.

Yet I have continuously seen comments talking about how Michelle is classless for showing disgust to someone who is worthy of that very disgust.

edit on 23-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

"There is really no need to pretend you are not pissed off, or unhappy with someone has said to you"

I hope this same accommodating feeling applies to Michelle Obama, who after enduring four years of accusations from Trump, did not put on any masks while at the inauguration. Remember her famous stank face. I'm sure you have seen it already.

But of course this is not the case. For such non-PC supporters, Trumpets criticized her for not being 'classy'. Uh, yes, if you attacked my wife and questioned her birth place in an attempt to discredit his presidency, and kept up this lie even when evidence had been produced, I would be pissed off too.

Personally I couldnt care less about Michelle Obama's ugly face. The less I see if it the better. I don't care whether she is happy, sad, or angry.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

But you do realize my point. You are happy that people are not putting on masks, so when Michelle or anyone on the side you don't agree with, makes a stank face, or calls you out for bull#. Don't call them classless, don't say they are aren't being 'civil'.

Don't be a damn hypocrite. Do you understand? Good.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Personally I couldnt care less about Michelle Obama's ugly face. The less I see if it the better. I don't care whether she is happy, sad, or angry.

But not because she's black, I'm sure....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

So instead of comparing it with the last president, we are going to compare it with the three presidents before Obama, skipping him, even though he was the LAST president? What sense would it make to compare it to the presidents before Obama when OBAMA Is the last residing president. Does not matter if he was the first black president or not, his numbers were higher, that is fact.

Donald is highly unpopular, and people only voted for him to avoid Hilary. That does not = popular. Donald was the afterthought, the last choice, the reluctant decision. People were not voting for him in droves, inspired by his words. They voted for him because they preferred the electric chair over lethal injection. His viewership was high? Now this is anecdotal but every person at my job that tuned into the inauguration during break did so with a face of disgust. One co-worker saw it on tv, and immediately shouted: "I don't want to see this s%*&." And promptly left. Even the store manager looked upon the ceremony with a clear disgust. So while the viewership was probably high, I guarantee you it consisted of people who were as equally disgusted as my co-workers.

That's why his crowds were low. He was not POPULAR. This is fact. If he were POPULAR, he would have won the POPULAR VOTE. Obama inspired a nation (and though he failed to deliver), that is what inspired people, not to mention he was the first black president. Obama WAS POPULAR, which is why he won the POPULAR VOTE. To both white and black this is a huge mark in history (despite the rights---and the covert racists many attempts to downplay it), and they wanted to be part of it.

No matter how you flip it, Obamas turn out was higher than Donald and the only reason why this is being discussed is because Donald can't live with the fact that the news media reported this fact. He has to make excuses whenever his ego is threatened, and now this is the number one discussion in America.

Reality, deal with it.

Nope.
I included the fact that 2009 was larger.
You are wrong that his crowd was small. It was very large... Larger than any Republican in the past and larger than Clinton's too.
You can keep trying to push your narrative all you like, but people are awake to the lies and the reasons for them.
None of the propaganda is going to work.
The only reason the support for Trump is going to wane is if he doesn't do the things he did he would. The sooner you liberals realise your days of propaganda influencing opinion are over the better you will feel.
Start focusing on policy and outcomes.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Start focusing on policy and outcomes.

Tell that to President Trump. No-one cares about his inauguration numbers but him. Meanwhile we are awaiting announcements of his actual policies.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I don't even bring that up anymore. Racists gonna racists. And covert racists gonna pretend as if they are for equality while simultaneously criticizing minorities. They are easy to read and typically one can always spot one. Racists tend to have a certain air of indignation and arrogance about them when they are in the presence of minorities.

They don't know how transparent they are and they also do not realize that we are well aware of their fear. It is a fear they can't escape, yet they try fervently to do so. The fear of being phased out. To the well reasoned and rational man, racial mixing is the end result for humanity if we are to realize our true potentials and make progress as a species.

The racist does not believe this. They believe their race hold all the tools of progress, and even though their race comes FROM the race to which they now hold a superior attitude, they still think they can achieve these accomplishments without them.

I don't know if he is racist but I have noticed the covert racists tend to use harsh insults about blacks as a way to mask what they actually want to say.

For instance a covert racist may want to just call a black person an n word. But he's a coward so he will say something: "I don't care about that ape, or disgusting piece of work" - They will say something that is clearly, based off observation, unreasonable in regards to the black person's character, and this is the same way as calling them the N word. The new word is 'Thug' but when the covert racist uses it, he drags out the Uhhhgggg in the 'Thug', that's another word they love to use.

It provides them with a defense if they are ever called out because they will just say: "I was just criticizing her personality. Oh, no, all colors are THUGGS" Even though objectively, and based off that particular persons' actions, they are nothing like what you are describing. They don't realize that it isn't just the words that matter, but the ways in which you utter them, and people of color are masterful at noting changes in tone, and what they imply.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

But you do realize my point. You are happy that people are not putting on masks, so when Michelle or anyone on the side you don't agree with, makes a stank face, or calls you out for bull#. Don't call them classless, don't say they are aren't being 'civil'.

Don't be a damn hypocrite. Do you understand? Good.

If I think she is classless I can say it.
You missed the point. My rules are not your rules. The problem comes when one group thinks they have a lock on what class is and tries to foist it on others.
You are also entitled to offer your views.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

But not because she's black, I'm sure....

What a pathetic and tired response.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

I don't even bring that up anymore. Racists gonna racists. And covert racists gonna pretend as if they are for equality while simultaneously criticizing minorities. They are easy to read and typically one can always spot one. Racists tend to have a certain air of indignation and arrogance about them when they are in the presence of minorities.

They don't know how transparent they are and they also do not realize that we are well aware of their fear. It is a fear they can't escape, yet they try fervently to do so. The fear of being phased out. To the well reasoned and rational man, racial mixing is the end result for humanity if we are to realize our true potentials and make progress as a species.

The racist does not believe this. They believe their race hold all the tools of progress, and even though their race comes FROM the race to which they now hold a superior attitude, they still think they can achieve these accomplishments without them.

I don't know if he is racist but I have noticed the covert racists tend to use harsh insults about blacks as a way to mask what they actually want to say.

For instance a covert racist may want to just call a black person an n word. But he's a coward so he will say something: "I don't care about that ape, or disgusting piece of work" - They will say something that is clearly, based off observation, unreasonable in regards to the black person's character, and this is the same way as calling them the N word. The new word is 'Thug' but when the covert racist uses it, he drags out the Uhhhgggg in the 'Thug', that's another word they love to use.

It provides them with a defense if they are ever called out because they will just say: "I was just criticizing her personality. Oh, no, all colors are THUGGS" Even though objectively, and based off that particular persons' actions, they are nothing like what you are describing. They don't realize that it isn't just the words that matter, but the ways in which you utter them, and people of color are masterful at noting changes in tone, and what they imply.

Wacist.
The final frontier of a failed argument

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
While you're all arguing about crowd sizes, some of you are about to lose your health insurance.

TPTB would like to personally thank all the poor people making their job so much easier.

new topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join