It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: InTheLight

I question if the Right even wants good things. No one can be this much of a horrible judge of character. Can they? They're either really stupid or they are people who are guided and inspired by anger and aggression.

I personally think they are all lost cause/broken minds-- like the citizens of Germany who supported Hitler even long after his demise. These people are poison to the planet.

You have little faith in people with the freedom of speech and thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

Nobody showed up? Riiiiight...

www.cnn.com...

You bought someone's lie and you are not ashamed of it. I have a bridge for sale, wanna buy it?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I question if the Right even wants good things. No one can be this much of a horrible judge of character. Can they? They're either really stupid or they are people who are guided and inspired by anger and aggression.

I personally think they are all lost cause/broken minds-- like the citizens of Germany who supported Hitler even long after his demise. These people are poison to the planet.

Trump and his supporters have had over a year to show any kind of alignment with goodness and humanity. I have no faith at all in them because they have given no reason to.

Nothing in your post suggests an alternate take. I stand by my words.
edit on 22-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I am truly sad to see that you have gone full extremist. You have taken your partisanship so far as to toss humans aside because of their and your bias.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Uhh... its called zero faith. And all you've done is call names and yet offer nothing to rebuke my assessment. does it bother you so much that I call it so accurately?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I am truly sad to see that you have gone full extremist. You have taken your partisanship so far as to toss humans aside because of their and your bias.

Who are you addressing your post to?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Accurately? Then surely you have proof that "these people are the poison of the planet." Your opinion is fine, have at it. My opinion is that you are wrong and have gone down a dark path.

link   

Read up and enlighten yourself

link   

Trump and his supporters have had over a year to show any kind of alignment with goodness and humanity. I have no faith at all in them because they have given no reason to.

I would not go that far, they may have goodness and humanity, but in certain circumstances, we need to pull it out of them, or make them realize their folly. After all, they lived an elitist, sheltered life and don't really know the score.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I would not go that far, they may have goodness and humanity, but in certain circumstances, we need to pull it out of them, or make them realize their folly. After all, they lived an elitist, sheltered life and don't really know the score.

What utter trash. Essentially your saying that people need to think like you. Any Trump supporter has lived an elitist, sheltered life and don't really know the score.

Hubris much? How about expanding conversation based upon common belief instead of divisive rhetoric to get your way? Folks don't like being told how to think and being labeled based upon falsehoods. Trump became president among many different ideologies.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

What utter trash. Essentially your saying that people need to think like you. Any Trump supporter has lived an elitist, sheltered life and don't really know the score.

Hubris much? How about expanding conversation based upon common belief instead of divisive rhetoric to get your way? Folks don't like being told how to think and being labeled based upon falsehoods. Trump became president among many different ideologies.

What utter trash you are spewing. Trump became president because of some f**kd up election s**t, he was not the popular vote. All his cabinet are elitist, rich people who don't have a clue of middle class struggles.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If the way we elect presidents in the U.S. bothers you than I suggest doing something about it. Popular vote has never meant squat. It is a moot talking point and only fuels the ignorance of the electoral process. Tell me more how I've lived an elitist and sheltered life...please.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Accurately? Then surely you have proof that "these people are the poison of the planet." Your opinion is fine, have at it. My opinion is that you are wrong and have gone down a dark path.

The evidence would come from you or ANY Trump supporter or Trump himself putting forth some kind of value on goodness-- some sort of alignment with humanity. Something worthy. My proof is you and all the other supporters who spew vomit and poison blaming everyone else and never accepting the foulness of your own odor.

Show me the goodness. Show me the inspiring greatness of love and himanity. There is NONE from the Trump camp.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Here is 5 to start.
ijr.com...

Also, he insured HRC did not become president. I would say that was very great and good for all humanity.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32 he's just calling the press on the carpet for their lying and misrepresentation. About time somebody did it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The evidence would come from you or ANY Trump supporter or Trump himself putting forth some kind of value on goodness-- some sort of alignment with humanity. Something worthy. My proof is you and all the other supporters who spew vomit and poison blaming everyone else and never accepting the foulness of your own odor.

Show me the goodness. Show me the inspiring greatness of love and himanity. There is NONE from the Trump camp.
All I have to say to you is "and the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not". John 1:5 KJV
edit on 22-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What utter trash you are spewing. Trump became president because of some f**kd up election s**t, he was not the popular vote. All his cabinet are elitist, rich people who don't have a clue of middle class struggles.
Nothing like a little class warfare to deflect from the truth of the matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
my god this going to be one long annoying presidential run. his voice alone

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Okay so the light side of Trump and his supporters is the darkness. The light is the torture and deportation and walls and childish insults and pussy grabbing. Awesome. Super inspiring.

Notice plenty of quips but no real rebuttals to the lack of goodness from the Trump side. If the left were accused of such it would be so easy to shut down the accusation but the right... all they got is deflection. That's why I believe they are the lost causes.
edit on 22-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Okay so the light side of Trump and his supporters is the darkness. The light is the torture and deportation and walls and childish insults and pussy grabbing. Awesome. Super inspiring.

Notice plenty of quips but no real rebuttals to the lack of goodness from the Trump side. If the left were accused of such it would be so easy to shut down the accusation but the right... all they got is deflection. That's why I believe they are the lost causes.
No offense but you completely demonstrate my point. Let's just say there is a certain non-comprehension of what Trump is about and what he's doing and why 62 million people support him. This is why people believe the lies the media set up that he is not supported that nobody came to his inauguration... They want to believe those lies because something in them resonates with the totalitarian model of the NWO. If it were not so, they would understand that Trump is trying to reverse decades of social, political, and economic engineering be globalists. The globalist elites and their minions are having conniption fits over it because it's going to either slow them
Down and delay the One World Gov or maybe even completely obliterate it and finally usher in the Golden Age of Aquarius. The fallen ones are judged.
edit on 23-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join