It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Um Im sorry but Spicer is making this administration sound ridiculous. But maybe this was a directive from Trump. If so... scary.

Crying about attendance numbers? more fake news that I never even heard of?? Attendance stats????? Im sorry, but this sends a message loud and clear to the world. He sounds like a school kid " I had more kids at my party than you did!!"

I guess you really can get under his skin with a tweet. The leader of the free world.... Like- this was the FIRST briefing of the administration. And it was about crowd sizes..

Are you joking me and people here star and flag you for saying something he clearly was making a valid point over you label him a cry baby, what in earth are you on about. Honestly some people are so far gone in their moment of thinking, that you think you understand the system so well. You miss the point completely.

As I said before, it is about pointing out how the media are literally teaching America how to think and behave and yet most people do not even realize. Gets to the point where there is no helping anyone anymore, everyone has lost the plot.
edit on 22-1-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You complained about angles and perspective, yet are only interested in discussing one angle.

Because that angle shows the whole picture, not a piece that misrepresents the whole.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

As I said before, it is about pointing out how the media are literally teaching America how to think and behave and yet most people do not even realize.

Are you saying it is up to the government to teach America how to think and behave?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The attendance of the inauguration was not important, says a lot, but would not hold a page in history, however, the Spicer live twitter rant press release will go down in history as the most pathetic, thin-skinned, insane, unprecedented administration in history.

Hopefully it will not go down as one of the most damaging to America as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

As I said before, it is about pointing out how the media are literally teaching America how to think and behave and yet most people do not even realize.

Are you saying it is up to the government to teach America how to think and behave?

No, I am not insinuating that. I am saying that people should have clear and transparent information, hence the reason media needs to sort itself out or remove itself entirely. Neither government or media should do anything but both sides do, more so the media.

Seriously, it is so clear to understand......

Though others seem to love staring and flagging those that act totally off this planet. This website is going to the dogs.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am saying that people should have clear and transparent information, hence the reason media needs to sort itself out or remove itself entirely.

Are you saying that the media needs to be eliminated if they do not pass some arbitrary standard of "clear" and "transparent?"

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I am saying that people should have clear and transparent information, hence the reason media needs to sort itself out or remove itself entirely.

Are you saying that the media needs to be eliminated if they do not pass some arbitrary standard of "clear" and "transparent?"

Ok I think your on planet, New World Order world right now. May have been the case if Hilary got in, then we would have had things to worry about.

No I am saying, yet again. The media breeds from extreme headlines, impulse readers and is paid and backed by the very people that have their hands in the pockets of people like Obama and Hilary. Hence the reason the media right now is all over the place. Every media outlet is a business and each business is owned by a investor in government. In American terms, this means Donald Trump in office was a big landslide for their money making machine. The media basically is a lost cause, just like so many other media outlets. It is all skewed, mainly due to uneducated folk jumping to conclusions when headlines hit them.

So. I deem the media only a tool used to push an ideology. If you really think it is there to help transparency then sure, keep thinking that. Obviously it is not going to go away, took much money involved and too needed in most peoples lives like water they would drown otherwise.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is so like the left... They attack someone, then ridicule them when they defend themselves. Trump is obviously not taking # from anyone, so he defends himself (unlike other pushover presidents). The media was talking # about attendance, so he set the record straight. That is all... Call him a cry baby all you want... but listen to the questions those reporters throw out as Spicer walks off.. they are all about the attendance, even after Spicer pretty much got done telling them there is better things to worry about. That is pathetic.

It looks like Trump is finally going to dethrone the mainstream media which has been used as a propaganda piece by the elite for decades now to control the population. You all should be happy about this.
edit on 22-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Trump is connected to the media, he has his own show on NBC...Trump is extremely wealthy. This whole debate is a distraction. It was a low turn out, pictures prove it, lack of pictures on social media prove it, bus and subway fares prove it, and the pictures from the Women's March show the clear difference of crowd size also prove it.

Day 1 they are already up to propaganda.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The Constitution guarantees the right to freedom of speech. Even if it makes Trump look bad. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

They'll do anything, including setting themselves up to look like petty liars, to get out of talking about the Women's Marches!

edit on 22-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: game over man

They'll do anything, including setting themselves up to look like petty liars, to get out of talking about the Women's Marches!

And then he ran away.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow, Trumpanzees sure are some delicate snowflakes.
Nobody came to Drumpf's party for a reason. It's because nobody likes him.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cool story, bro.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

Yes. Always trust someone, who feels compelled to tell you to believe them...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What depressingly sad and strange times we live in. Cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias seem to be very much alive and well. Personally I have always been critical of, well, everyone. The notion that this orange idiot is some sort of Messiah is beyond laughable based on his past comments and behavior. But I'm sure none of that matters all that much to the faithful.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Damn scary how willing people are to deny the obvious out of allegiance, the cognitive dissonance displayed here and by supporters of any group or person in general absolutely terrifies me! Because when it isn't something as meaningless as crowd numbers, and something serious or important that genuinely matters, it will still be mostly the same reaction .... and that really is what I fear the most!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Yup, you never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
Chance blown.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne
What depressingly sad and strange times we live in. Cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias seem to be very much alive and well. Personally I have always been critical of, well, everyone. The notion that this orange idiot is some sort of Messiah is beyond laughable based on his past comments and behavior. But I'm sure none of that matters all that much to the faithful.

It does matter and it may take time to sink in and be realized.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I question if the Right even wants good things. No one can be this much of a horrible judge of character. Can they? They're either really stupid or they are people who are guided and inspired by anger and aggression.

I personally think they are all lost cause/broken minds-- like the citizens of Germany who supported Hitler even long after his demise. These people are poison to the planet.
edit on 22-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join