It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
a reply to: bknapple32

Yes. Words mean things. There are a lot of conflations that need to be undone in our society today.

Pretty soon 2+2=5 if they want it to.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
That press briefing was awesome.

Spicer showed the press how this is going to go. This administration is changing how things work.

Oh Yes.....That has been the big problem with our country!!!

Such a relief to finally have a Press secretary who doesn't actually take questions! How original..Like Goebels!

Now that we finally have a dishonest, intellectually challenged, painfully incompetent, wannabe Nazi propagandist posing as press secretary...all is right in the world and Coal Miners in VA and PA will finally get their old lives back!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Come out hard. Scare people.

There is a difference between frightening people by demonstrating your mastery of power and frightening people because you are dangerously insane. Trump is increasingly doing the latter. Congress needs to have him mentally evaluated before it's too late.
edit on 22-1-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Its too late....

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

After reading the replies on this thread,it struck me: in the earlt 1930s Hitler became popular with his people with many of the same tactics ive read about today on this thread

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why is there nearly an hour and a half of nothing going on or being said in the video in the OP?

He looked so unprepared and was obviously reading a script pretty much the entire time. Fumbling his words and being clumsy altogether.

Part of the script he was reading even talked about the Democrats "sowing division with Tweets" when the script began with talking about what other people Tweeted.

If THIS is what we have to look forward to, we're in trouble.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's optics look at this

And This

edit on 22-1-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So Trump will be the sole beholder of truth and his Twitter will be his way to deliver the 'true' information to the people. I guarantee you that's what he means by saying he'll go directly to the people, that he will deliver the 'truth' through his Twitter account. If true and his supporters start believing that then Trump can say whatever he wants about himself and they will believe it, blaming it on the 'liberal media' and their propaganda against him.

We've created a perfect storm here, things are only going to get worse.

edit on 1/22/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
Why is there nearly an hour and a half of nothing going on or being said in the video in the OP

If THIS is what we have to look forward to, we're in trouble.

To answer your question.. Spicer sent out an email to the press pool that he would be holding a press conference at x PM. Then showed up over an hour late ranted and wined like a baby and did not take questions. One part goebels...take the press offline..mess with their reporting of real stories..and just generally discourage them..and one part incompetence ..zero part professionalism ..zero part transparency.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Why is there nearly an hour and a half of nothing going on or being said in the video in the OP?

This is what raw, unfiltered news looks like. Kellyanne kept the peoples' eyes and ears waiting for an hour to put them in their place. Then, a terrified looking lackey delivered a rant addressing President Trump's obsessions. Twitter. Size. I actually feel sorry for Spicer. He had the same look in his eyes that a hostage has when delivering his captor's message. I don't think he will last much past Monday.
edit on 22-1-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Links for the pics?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Latest pics of the crowd...as Trump was speaking. Not the phony pics pushed by fake news peddlers from earlier in the day...

edition.cnn.com...

Having reviewed the pics of previous inaugurations, Friday looks to me like the second biggest crowd in history.
edit on 22/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Ironic your optics are exactly from Trumps perspective......

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Having reviewed the pics of previous inaugurations, Friday looks to me like the second biggest crowd in history.

So you agree Spicer is lying then. Oh, and I believe the women's march the next day was much, much larger... there were protests on all seven continents. Trump can at least assuage himself with that.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So you agree Spicer is lying then. Oh, and I believe the women's march the next day was much, much larger... there were protests on all seven continents. Trump can at least assuage himself with that.

Yes Spicer was lying. You will notice on the thread about it, that I thought he made an idiot of himself. I am going to refer to him as Brick from Anchorman from this day forward.
The women's march looked larger to me.

But the fact remains, Trump's crowd was massive. I am unsure, therefore, why phony pics were used to try and paint a different narrative.
edit on 22/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

This is what raw, unfiltered news looks like. Kellyanne kept the peoples' eyes and ears waiting for an hour to put them in their place. Then, a terrified looking lackey delivered a rant addressing President Trump's obsessions. Twitter. Size. I actually feel sorry for Spicer. He had the same look in his eyes that a hostage has when delivering his captor's message. I don't think he will last much past Monday.

I agree, he looked visibly shaken...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This new admin (and its supporters) suffer from an extreme case of dysentery and will be sh#tting the bed non-stop until their demise.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think Spicer/Trump could of handled it differently. I also think the press needs to quit playing games also. For me they are both in the wrong and all involved need to grow up.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I think Spicer/Trump could of handled it differently. I also think the press needs to quit playing games also. For me they are both in the wrong and all involved need to grow up.

Pretty much.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
&a reply to: Sillyolme

I bet your grandkids, are scared to death of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join