It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Still Naive?

Nicely cherry picked fake news style statistic there!

I'm impressed that you measured it against the worlds population to try and minimise the numbers.

Gold star for you!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Actually, I made up the statistic myself. I don't need to turn to a news outlet to understand the number of people is insignificant. Did you read what I was replying to, by chance? Millions protesting all over the world, therefore, my made up statistical number was compared to that of the population of the world. Make sense?
edit on 22-1-2017 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: soulwaxer
They might want to start focussing on Trump's actions a little more

But Trump gets upset at the media when they do focus on his actions, pointing out his lies.
Also his little trumpets get upset when the media do that!

Comparing Trump's lies to the lies of the media would be like comparing an ant to an elephant.

soulwaxer

Yes but there are more ants then the elephant that is Trump.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Unprecedented dishonest from a sitting President on their first full day in office.

Absolutely astonishing.

More astonishing that there are still people defending him.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Still Naive?
a reply to: Sillyolme

The millions huh. You mean less than 0.02% of the worlds population was protesting a president? This is unprecedented and has never been done before. Ever.

Of course he's not going to acknowledge it. Why would he?

He does not have to but you know he will. He cant stand when people do not worship him.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Um Im sorry but Spicer is making this administration sound ridiculous. But maybe this was a directive from Trump. If so... scary.

Crying about attendance numbers? more fake news that I never even heard of?? Attendance stats????? Im sorry, but this sends a message loud and clear to the world. He sounds like a school kid " I had more kids at my party than you did!!"

I guess you really can get under his skin with a tweet. The leader of the free world.... Like- this was the FIRST briefing of the administration. And it was about crowd sizes..

They did that on purpose. Trying to distract from the women's march.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Tardacus

That's exactly what it was about.
How the white tarps put down by the national park service(an obvious left wing anti trump organization dontcha know.)
Purposely made it look like there were less people because in 09 they were standing on the grass. However an aerial view of the mall from the exact same rooftop clearly shows the difference in the crowd size.

The whole briefing was about how the media lied.
Sick pathetic childish behavior.

No.... the briefing was about the level of support OUR President has. Did you miss the part about "THE LARGEST AUDIENCE TO EVER WITNESS AN INAUGURATION. PERIOD. BOTH IN PERSON AND AROUND THE GLOBE."

Was he lying??

Yep. Lied.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neformore

From the looks of things today there is a bigger voice than the trump supporters.
A much bigger voice.

Hardly. A bunch of liberal cities holding a massive losers party to grieve.

Largest protest ever. And in a ton of Midwest states.

And worldwide.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

Done. Taking your word for it, you sorcerer...traveling all over the world and witnessing these record breaking protests yourself.

Oh, you're getting your information from the internet & main stream media? Hey, I believe anything and everything they say, with the utmost sincerity, without even the slightest shred of doubt, too...especially when it reinforces what I believe and/or want.

You see what I did there?
edit on 22-1-2017 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I'd say whats even more astonishing is that you're a Hillary supporter after all the federal crimes she's committed.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Spicer has gonads most Libs have forgot men had them, they don't know how to handle it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Still Naive?

Done. Taking your word for it, you sorcerer...traveling all over the world and witnessing these record breaking protests yourself.

Oh, you're getting your information from the internet & main stream media? Hey, I believe anything and everything they say, with the utmost sincerity, without even the slightest shred of doubt, too...especially when it reinforces what I believe and/or want.

You see what I did there?

Yes. I did get my info from the internet. Have friends all over the world too. They take pictures. I liked them.

Also, your can't cherry pick when you want to believe msm. Otherwise how will you get to hear Spicers sweet lies?

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

What i learned in Command school.....and I distinctly did not want to hear it.....

Come out hard. Scare people. Plenty of time to lighten up later, once you have gotten their attention and changed their comfortable envelope. If you start out at equal, you will never be respected as someone to be followed....especially when you need people to obey instantly.

This maybe a slightly tangential analogy...but, Spicer is speaking not for himself, but for the President. Every good leader, needs good followers. And everyone has to be on the same page, if anything meaningful is to be accomplished.

In my own career as a fire officer, I never wanted to be the Chief. But, I always sought to find a good Chief to support. And I worked for a few....as well as a few who had no business being in the job. The biggest difference between them, was that I rarely had to explain my decisions to the good ones. I just informed them as necessary, and they trusted my judgement. The poor ones would constantly second guess, and attempt to micromanage.

The only people whose competence and judgment I respected, were those who trusted mine.

To sum up....with an unorganized system, first show the stick.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

This post perfectly illustrates the stunning misconception of masculinity that conservatives have.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Anyone see Kellyanne Conway, on Meet The Press, couch Spicer and herself as presenting "alternative facts".

Cue the clown car and circus music.
edit on 1/22/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Anyone see Kellyanne Conway, on Meet The Press, couch Spicer and herself as presenting "alternative facts".

Cue the clown car and circus music.

They are going full on 1984. Double speak.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

This is what its come to.. alternative facts....

Meaning... They are only facts if we agree with them

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It's chilling. All over something so petty as crowd size, imagine what will go down over more serious issues.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Yes. Words mean things. There are a lot of conflations that need to be undone in our society today.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Makes actual sense really...
I use the same tactic in my own work I suppose. Never let others see you as an equal in business. Always command the room. Let your employees know youre the boss or youre going to be trampled on.

So I suppose there's merit. Just odd seeing it play out like this

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join