It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
How do you have so many stars you some sort of unionist? What do you do with a drunken sailor? What do you do if you catch a tiger by the toe and he starts to holer? This is a press briefing meant to reassure those who care that everything is all well and to let those who don't believe the narrative go about their business.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh ,why is that?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Because he will have actually done something instead of boasting.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Triggering the Triggerables is easy.

If you notice the crowd stops well before the big white building a little more then half way down the mall. President Obama's inauguration crowd went past the Washington Monument.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Awesome,
The press conferences where the fake media can collude to try to pass a narrative off to the public that is totally baseless, that day is over. Welcome to Trump's America, where a simple tweet is more personal than some fake news twat twatting twat stuff that is overly obviously twattish.
edit on 22-1-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

That's fine an to be expected. However would you concede that the pic above is NOT the same picture nor attendance being conveyed by the MSM?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
POLITICO IS CRAZY.. Check out their headline from this evening.

"Trump's media relations get rocky quickly. Sean Spicer's unusual scolding of the press portends a longer war over administration coverage."

What's wrong with this picture?

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The gigapixel clearly shows the crowd was packed all the way to the memorial.

www.cnn.com...

Face it. You were duped yet again by fake news.

You fell hook, line and sinker for a photo taken well before Trump took stage, while people were still trying to get screened by security,
edit on 22-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who started the war?

How many casualties?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That's fine an to be expected. However would you concede that the pic above is NOT the same picture nor attendance being conveyed by the MSM?

Why would you post this picture to compare attendance? The angle is making the crowd look larger then it is. Heck we have a time lapse video showing the crowd.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You..don't see anything....just a little...oh I don't know, off about the vid? Towards the end perhaps?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Even Brit Hume had to call BS on the fake news narrative.

I was in the building at the bottom of picture on right yesterday. Shot was taken early, area was considerably fuller by time of speech.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Who started the war?

How many casualties?

Exactly. The media is living in an alternate (Mandella?) reality if they think that relations between them and Trump were good, before Spicer gave them the spanking this morning. Nothing has changed, except that Donald Trump is now in a position to covertly punish the kookiest of the kooks. I hope he starts with CNN.

P.S. If we're going to have a new thread every time the media LIES about some aspect of Trump's presidency, or the Trump Administration slams the media, ATS will run out of server space. I say he should just start excluding certain outlets/networks from the White House. Make up an excuse.
edit on 1/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

The gigapixel clearly shows the crowd was packed all the way to the memorial.

www.cnn.com...

Face it. You were duped yet again by fake news.

You fell hook, line and sinker for a photo taken well before Trump took stage, while people were still trying to get screened by security,

I didnt fall for anything the gigpixel proves my point as well. My god I think most people around here dont understand how to read maps and compare to landmarks to get size and location estimates.

link   

I for would wish they would do it quietly. Pass off some bad intel and then hold a conference with the facts. The White House could very well do that and not look petulant.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"Trump's media relations get rocky quickly. Sean Spicer's unusual scolding of the press portends a longer war over administration coverage."

Trump has a direct line to the people, through twitter. Not since Roosevelt's fireside radio chats has there been a more powerful direct link to the power of the nation, the People.

The Left is totally fk'd , left out in the cold, out of sync, totally clueless and helpless. Trump rules their world and it is wonderful.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Trump has a direct line to the people, through twitter. Not since Roosevelt's fireside radio chats has there been a more powerful direct link to the power of the nation, the People.

The Left is totally fk'd , left out in the cold, out of sync, totally clueless and helpless. Trump rules their world and it is wonderful.

I read earlier today that Trump had his Android phone taken away yesterday, and that his TWITTER account will soon be deactivated. Who is influencial/powerful enough to do this? FAKE News strikes again, perhaps?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

DHS.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

I read earlier today that Trump had his Android phone taken away yesterday, and that his TWITTER account will soon be deactivated. Who is influencial/powerful enough to do this? FAKE News strikes again, perhaps?

He will not relinquish his tangible power that twitter provides. He is going to a secure link and his followers follow, the left is fk'd, no Russian fake news claims will hold water.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Power to the tweeter,
Power to the tweeter, right on!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join