It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Serious buyer's remorse with Trump after his bizzarro comments at the CIA and that crazy Sean Spicer press conference. It's like they are channeling Orwell. Still glad I didn't vote for Hillary, just should have voted in the Dem primary for Bernie.

Are you kidding. DT got a 5-min. standing ovation at the CIA today, and Sean Spicer put it on record that the lies and misrepresentation of the msm will be called out from now on.

The MSM will not survive the year...they have gone too far and even the demons now despise them...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

No that's not a lie. He's as unpopular a president as they are saying.

The millions in protest today prove that beyond a doubt.

All over the world people don't like him and they don't trust him and they think he's unqualified for the job.

This is the absolute truth.

This is a truth he's going to have to swallow.

Why should he swallow what the world media has lead everyone to believe??

The absolute truth is you believe EVERYTHING the media says...these people laugh at you whilst they own you.

Biggest cult in the history of the world...and the most dangerous as well....not one of them ever saw the wool pulled over the eyes.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: bknapple32

It's obvious that you are against an honest media or else you'd be applauding Spicer.

Haha ok mate!!!

Enjoy the bubble

What bubble?

Don't you want an honest media?

Really, this is getting strange. So many here actually are supportive of a dishonest media.

It is so unbelievably bad now i can see no chance but unreal conflict about to begin....something is actually shifting reality to a mode that will continue into hell forever...and seeing these completely hopelessly tendril attached people walking around has gotten us the idea its time to break out supernatural scissors......we will force you to see the truth and neither you or your captors will be able to stop it....keep pushing....it will get a billion times more real.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How about nearly every pre election poll. That seems a good place to start.

Care to provide proofs that the polls were not reported accurately?

You obviously do not know what polls are!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
The MSM will not survive the year...

That is what Trump and his little trumpets want - they only want media to report what Trump allows!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
we will force you to see the truth

The truth is Trump is a liar, and his little trumpets hate the media reporting that fact!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Only two polls consistently showed Mr. Trump in the lead—the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times and the IBD/TIPP tracking polls. They were often dismissed by pundits and media data analysts as outlying surveys, but in the end turned out to be the most accurate.

today.yougov.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Only two polls consistently showed Mr. Trump in the lead—the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times and the IBD/TIPP tracking polls. They were often dismissed by pundits and media data analysts as outlying surveys, but in the end turned out to be the most accurate.

today.yougov.com...

Your source:

The authors of this piece don’t seem to be aware that Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, won the popular vote. Neither of these polls was the “most accurate,” not by a long shot. Hillary Clinton currently leads Donald Trump in the vote count by about 0.3 percent, so our poll with 3.6 percent Clinton margin was more accurate than the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times poll that had Trump with a 3.6 percent margin.

today.yougov.com...

edit on 1/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As it relates to the bias of the media, the source indicates that they ignored the polls that didn't play into their bias.

The argument can be had that the polls were right because HRC won the popular vote. However not the election.

As an aside, seeing that you are for a popular vote format, do you think that the end result would have been the same even after the adjustment of tactics each of the candidates would need to make?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

today.yougov.com...

Funny how you 'missed":-

"The authors of this piece don’t seem to be aware that Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, won the popular vote."

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

seeing that you are for a popular vote format,

False.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

As before and as now...how does the popular vote matter when electing a POTUS?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JinMI

seeing that you are for a popular vote format,

False.

My mistake then, I thought I read where you did. Apologies.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

It's the Stockholm Syndrome.

People want to be lied to.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Xtrozero

What pissed Trump off and this whole talk about crowds is he saw the media report on it and they posted a picture of an empty area and said that was what his crowds were like.

What pissed Trump off is...every criticism and anything which seems to diminish him in any manner.

He's pissed that he didn't have as many at his inaug.

Naw..he is pissed that continously the media shows the crowd pics that are from 2 hours before.

WE NEED A THREAD WITH THE REAL PICS OF THE CROWD ALL IN ONE.

This dishonest crowd size reporting is astonishing...i saw overview pics of the crowd on CBS that showed it 90% packed all the way to the memorial...approximately 5 times more than the lying media pics.

In light of that...the difference appears to be about 10-20 % smaller...and in a day and age where people dont go to events at an ever increasing pace...who stay at home... and this crowd despite protestors blocking...police slowing crowds...and the media bashing nonstop for 2 years

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

In the end it would only be bragging rights. While I agree that the MSM and/or social media is doing their part to skew the accuracy, it's largely irrelevant. As they saying goes, pick your battles.

This one is not worth getting in a tizzy over but should be bookmarked for later use.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32so what he called the fake media out on the carpet i as an american don't give two turds how many people went to an event and you all trying to make it into something ids pathetic. i do like the president putting the brakes on us signing the ttip trade agreement and i love he is gonna renegotiate nafta or we will leave it too and on day one good job president trump! by the way there might not have been that many people attending when the media yes cnn i am talking about you openly spitballing before event if trump could be taken out before he takes his oath obama would then appoint his replacement. we thought there might have been an assassination attempt

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I already showed where the media lied about all the points which are only two points.
I showed them as false...

Why are we still talking about lies?

"they" lied again.

I love you guys.

Please don't be fooled so easily.

I am on YOUR side.

Don't forget people want to divide us.

The news in this thread is fake news. I proved that earlier.

Come back to where we are ALL on the same side.
We are ALL on the same side.

Stop it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

ALL this is WILD AND NOT a WEEK in office!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It'll settle down.

Then the states that voted for him will realize what they did.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join