It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I'll need proof that you can read his mind. Being POTUS or dedicate time/effort/money to a would be highly publicized lawsuit....think about that a sec.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Annee

Oh Annee you are much to full of wisdom to not know the difference between civil and criminal.

Trump found guilty must pay fine.

I don't see anyone else found guilty or even charged.

You really have no argument.

False.
Out of court settlement.

I am aware of the selective wording.

Paid a 25 million dollar fine. That's guilty.

A settlement is not guilty nor is it innocent. It's a settlement. It is also a civil suit.

If he were innocent he would not have settled

Not necessarily. It just means it cost him less.

true but you think Don doesn't have the money? He settled bc he was guilty and wanted to get it over with quickly. I cannot prove my psychic abilities.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Fine, laugh in the face of common sense. That's the cool thing to do now a days.

Fact is you can't prove guilt and I can't prove innocence. Same applies to psychic abilities but I'd say the odds are in my favor in guessing you not having them.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Obama's is amongst the most successful presidencies.

Really? It seems when he fails you all blame everyone else.... Other than an extremely poor ACA that will fail on it's own in the near future just what was he successful at?

1. Did he unite the country?
2. Did he make the world safer?
3. Did families flourish these last 8 years?
4. He said he going to have a very transparent government how did that work out?
5. Did he spend the Trillion dollar stimulus package well?

Come on I could go on with another 20 plus

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Did you see Trump's CIA thing? (Not sure what to call it, exactly)
Words to the effect that God stopped the rain for him.

I would think he was joking...he is not very religious. I do believe the CIA enjoyed his speech, but we need to understand he will be extremely different in his approaches compared to the professional politicians that America view as failures, and isn't that what got him into office in the first place?

I do think he sent a strong message that he supports the CIA and that he isn't here to fight them.

Have we forgotten Obama's Teleprompter Gaffes where he couldn't say a complete sentence without the prompter telling him what to say for about the first two years...lol

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I would think he was joking...he is not very religious.
That may depend upon whom he is addressing.

I do believe the CIA enjoyed his speech, but we need to understand he will be extremely different in his approaches compared to the professional politicians that America view as failures, and isn't that what got him into office in the first place?
*gasp* Do you mean to say that what he says depends upon who he is addressing?

I do think he sent a strong message that he supports the CIA and that he isn't here to fight them.
See above.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
a reply to: BlueAjah

I agree. If the press is going to lie then the president will call them out on it.

"THE LARGEST AUDIENCE TO EVER WITNESS AN INAUGURATION. PERIOD. BOTH IN PERSON AND AROUND THE GLOBE."

News to me. I'm glad he set it straight.

I don't doubt it was the most witnessed around the globe.

Trump is far more important to foreign countries than the first black president was.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

It also tells me youre cherry picking.. So if you dont count one of our states, trump really had more people. Im sorry that califoornia has more people than a bunch of the middle sates combined... Last time I checked they all still count. Just because they chose to live on the coast, doesnt make them any less american.

You missed my point, we do not live by mob rule. The majority just can't overpower and in this case CA even with their 55 votes (holy crap!) can't drive the election with an overwhelming popular vote. The state with 3 electoral votes has a say, maybe not like CA with 55 votes but they have a say. This system has worked well since 1787 but now for some reason the left is still looking for the "why" in her loss, and they keep looking away from the true reason and look else where...electoral votes, voting fraud, Russians etc...lol

We are 50 united states in the republic, and each state has the right to have some say in our elections. The important part to see here is Hillary still lost the electoral votes by a rather big margin even though she took 84 from JUST TWO STATES.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Spicer = Baghdad Bob

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

*gasp* Do you mean to say that what he says depends upon who he is addressing?

*gasp* what person doesn't do that.... You ever listen to Hillary's black or Southern voice lol...

Come on Phage, it wasn't even 10 mins after he hit 270 votes that the attacks started and never stopped even up to today. The media, Hollywood, angry liberal voters etc are all out to see him fail, make him fail... In the end it is our country that would suffer and Trump right now is spending most of his time defending when HE ISN"T EVEN IN OFFICE YET TO DO ANYTHING GOOD OR BAD... geez

At least let him fail on his own then bash him, but right now the Left doesn't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You ever listen to Hillary's black or Southern
Then you catch my drift.

At least let him fail on his own then bash him,

Or maybe you don't.
edit on 1/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You need to accept the truth.
Trump won.
That will be your challenge.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

He will never acknowledge the millions who protested world wide today either.

He doesn't have to, CNN is doing that quite well.

One would think the people might be interested in the president's thoughts on the largest protest gathering weve ever seen.

Which reminds me of another hypocrisy Im sure we will see in the coming months..... Length in response time. I remember anti obama folks, if obama took longer than 5 minutes to respond, we had 148 threads on it that night.

Are you kidding...this is not even close to the largest protests ever seen...my god the media has you all so suckered it is beyond reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What the heck!!?
I was expecting Spicer to throw a fit and call all of us poppy heads.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
FIRST PRESS BRIEFING

.....WAAH the PRESS is UNFAIR.......

Such may become the predominant theme for the future as it has been in the past.

So you think he should just ignore the constant lies and mistruths that are spouted hourly and carry on as if nothing has happened??

Lets see some pictures of the whole event...hard to find since every outlet and facebook meme site in the world are showing pictures they claim are taken at the same times.

Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
They DID lie.

The media is controlled by megacorporations who want all truth silenced....either way everyone is going to be silenced soon....the media is beyond utterly useless and they will be sacrificed shortly.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Sillyolme

We live in a representative republic. Donald Trump WON the American vote. A few pockets on the west coast and east coast is not representative of America. Sorry. You lost, Americans won.

Haha... a few pockets.... Hillary had 3 million more votes. Last time I checked every vote counts and is equal. Just because a large majority of them refer to live in Calirofnia and New york means nothing. The middle of the country doesnt represent the country either. Its called UNITED. so it all kinda matters doesnt it?

Last time you checked??

Been this way for over 200 years...my god you people are in for some real harsh times...your entire existence is based on lies that you love.

Revelation is approaching...and it is easy to see who will not survive...just implode

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Revelation is approaching

Yeah. For round 'bout 2,000 years now.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
So you think he should just ignore the constant lies and mistruths that are spouted hourly and carry on as if nothing has happened??

Care to detail these 'constant lies and mistruths"?

unless....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Care to detail these 'constant lies and mistruths"?

unless....

How about nearly every pre election poll. That seems a good place to start.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join