It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Logarock

Bull crap the protests. Big deal the nothing protest. More like a bunch of firebombing street trash.

"One Bad Apple Spoils the Whole Bunch"

Is that what you're saying?

A handful of people (every group has them) - - represents the millions?
Annie the violence was yesterday at the inauguration.
Today's marches were completely peaceful. Law enforcement confirmed.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I try to stay as middle of the road as possible, I did not support Trump or Hillary. I dont like the media that much its all biased..I cannot fathom what we saw in that conference, and I truly dont see how even the most hardcore of Trump supporter can look at that and say it was good. Im all for calling the media out on a lie, this was just disturbing on a level I cannot reccall seeing before.

He hit 3 or 4 big points, which are either flat out falsehoods or are not provable.

1. That there were more people at the inauguration than ever before..sorry no..there was not. The pictures show it, the people in Washington say it, I saw numerous people from Washington yesterday saying this was nothing compared to the Obama swearing in, and some say it was more crowded for Bush, I was watching how full the parking lots were too, and it wasnt impressive.

2. That enhanced security slowed people down getting in...Well it wouldnt help, but I saw numerous pictures taken outside the checkpoints before the ceremony that were open and the crowd was minimal..far less than I expected to see.

3. That it was the most watched of all time. Well we cant verify online coverage but the early Nielsen rating shows about 9 million less people watched it, so there is no proof of that.

4. He said the white coverings had never been used. That is just blatantly false. Grass coverings have been used before there to protect it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: bknapple32

pffft, show me any political movement that has ever let the truth get in the way of a good story, US politics has just moved into the realm of 'meet the Kardashians" where totally irrelevant crap is to now become everyones obsession.

Hillarys team has 'Correct the Record' and Trumps team has the WH press secretary.

I can't see what the problem is here, other than a 4-8 year competition as to who can go the most full retard whilst ignoring and deflecting from actual important news.

Glad everyone is 'concerned' about Trumps latent popularity versus CNN's though, it's easier to complain about that than be a proactive and productive member of society.

You should NEVER go full retard.

link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Show me the law where women explicitly have different or less rights than men.

Your anarchist extremist movement is literally collapsing. All your governments that adhere to it in Europe and North America are being toppled or will within the year. Peacefully, through majority consent and by the ballot box. Another failed ideology for the history books.

link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kosmicjack

It's not a "silly women's march thing. "

Yeah... yeah, it kind of is.

"Hey everybody, let's protest... err... well, we're not sure exactly what, but they said on the news that Trump has signed an EO that has sold our collective vaginas to the Chinese! If the media said it, it must be true!"

Oh wow.
Now who's being silly?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Careful... Im finding facts are like landmines to some trumpers

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The timing couldn't have been better.
Day one proclamations and all.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

We all lost.
However he was elected by a minority of the voting public.
Most voters voted for Hillary.

You are only correct if we were a democracy and not a republic. In a republic the minority get a vote, in a democracy the majority wins every time with the minority getting no say. In this case if we looked at 49 states Trump won by 1.5 million votes, when we add CA he lost by 2.5 mil. Do you want CA to dictate all elections?

The fact that Hillary took 84 votes from just two states and still lost by a lot tells you something about how the WHOLE country saw this, and not just CA.

True no matter how you slice it.
The crowds of people today standing in solidarity showed exactly how America really feels about him.

America voted him in so how can you say "how America feels" This is how a bunch of salty women feel because they didn't get their Mad'am President.

The protests were around the planet.
How embarrassing adding this to his lowest approval rating of an incoming president ever and a cry from every corner of the globe.
Worms on the menu tonight .

Low approval over what, saltiness? He isn't one day in office and the left been crying and yelling ever since he passed 270 votes...lol

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Our Snowflake in Chief back at it

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Put your thinking cap on.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It tells me a lot of empty space and less people voted him in

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kettu

Gaslighting appears to be the new buzzword as of late. I'll stick to the old verbiage. Blowing smoke.

I thought we were still using the following:

-HUGE!
-FAKE NEWS!
-LIES!
-SAD!
-LOW ENERGY!
-SALTY TEARS!

I guess I need to get on Twitter more.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Put your thinking cap on.

Umm no, I'll just disregard it as will most people. Show me a message that is backing up some sort of attack or oppression and I will surely think on it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It also tells me youre cherry picking.. So if you dont count one of our states, trump really had more people. Im sorry that califoornia has more people than a bunch of the middle sates combined... Last time I checked they all still count. Just because they chose to live on the coast, doesnt make them any less american.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kettu

Gaslighting appears to be the new buzzword as of late. I'll stick to the old verbiage. Blowing smoke.

I thought we were still using the following:

-HUGE!
-FAKE NEWS!
-LIES!
-SAD!
-LOW ENERGY!
-SALTY TEARS!

I guess I need to get on Twitter more.

Or you could approach each discussion with the person instead of your bias of a political agenda. I'm just happy we're moving away from the term solidarity.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

It also tells me youre cherry picking.. So if you dont count one of our states, trump really had more people. Im sorry that califoornia has more people than a bunch of the middle sates combined... Last time I checked they all still count. Just because they chose to live on the coast, doesnt make them any less american.

That is why the electoral is a great thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Sure - When it goes your way

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here is another picture that should make any rational person think why the media have latched on to a crowd story to drive a negative agenda on Trump

Bill Clinton, 1st inauguration, 1993.

edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

Trump 2017... look beyond The Reflecting Pool

edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It's Saturday dude.
You really need to think these comments through.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

It tells me a lot of empty space and less people voted him in

Which both means little unless you are looking for anything to complain about. Maybe if Hillary and the DNC didn't screw The Burn over then maybe more people would have voted for her. So whether one person say he won and another says, no he didn't win she lost, he is in the White House because of an internal DNC mess that alienated about 40% of their base to ensure she was the ONE. So now is the time to protest? lol....

edit on 21-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join