It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Firebombing?

OMG

Millions of people around the entire planet.

Sorry this hurts you guys but he's the most unpopular president ever and he's losing ground by the hour.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

Great tactic there !! Real trailblazer.

If the quote isn't agreeable just change it !!

Good thing you aren't worried about the real issues or anything !

Yep, the best strategy with you is, is not to take anything you say seriously. You are the biggest spreader of propaganda and fake news.

Besides by changing your post, I made it more truthful, I know it is a word that is not currently in your vocabulary but with you it is not about facts but what you can spin and twist, basically throw enough sh*t on the wall and something is bound to stick..

edit on 21-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Serious buyer's remorse with Trump after his bizzarro comments at the CIA and that crazy Sean Spicer press conference. It's like they are channeling Orwell. Still glad I didn't vote for Hillary, just should have voted in the Dem primary for Bernie.

Yeah, I'm somewhat disappointed at the speech at CIA as well. I didn't hear anything resembling "we're gonna stop toppling countries" in it. Quite the opposite in some remarks if I read them right. He seemed pretty well received overall, however. Brennan's remarks afterward were without much substance though and just as--if not more--butthurt whinig.

I do believe he has a method to his madness in addressing the MSM's complicity in propagandizing our pwned and sold out "free press," but being so focused on the crowd pics from yesterday doesn't seem to help much.

Hopefully it's just growing pains, or more strategic than it appeared on first sight.
edit on 21-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Bull crap the protests. Big deal the nothing protest. More like a bunch of firebombing street trash.

"One Bad Apple Spoils the Whole Bunch"

Is that what you're saying?

A handful of people (every group has them) - - represents the millions?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kosmicjack

It's not a "silly women's march thing. "

Yeah... yeah, it kind of is.

"Hey everybody, let's protest... err... well, we're not sure exactly what, but they said on the news that Trump has signed an EO that has sold our collective vaginas to the Chinese! If the media said it, it must be true!"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: kosmicjack

It's not a "silly women's march thing. "

NO, it isn't.

The "Pussy Hat" is clever marketing actually.

But, the march is basically about Disfranchisement. Women, minorities, LGBT, etc.

I actually think the march was a positive thing, but the timing actually diminished it. Making it about Trump drowned out the things being protested and switched half the country off to the message. In this respect I think a lot of people were exploited by celebs and partisan politicians. It's why I called it a gigantic losers party. I think many will see it that way. How many minds were opened or changed , I wonder?
edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hate will always be there. The Nazi movement never fully went away due to ignorant people around the world. When I say it is done, it will be put back in the little cubby hole that it belongs when we are done with this fake news insurrection.

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Logging off because you know deep down that the right wing movement is done. Trump is going to be the biggest democratic recruiter the left has ever seen (even more so than Obama). We are going to expose the Nazi party at every turn.

originally posted by: Nikola014
It's disgusting to me how a couple of members can poison the entire ATS with their ignorant and provocative posting.

Time to log off from ATS for quite some time

I think this is the delusion that is frequently being put on display.

Right wing movement done? Did you see the election results and who is in office? I'm not a R but acknowledge what is going on around you.

Nazi party? This trope is done. Dead. Only the ignorant of the ignorant proclaim that either side are Nazis. You are adamant it seems.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

Tantrums and lies? Got it.

Are you still trying to figure out how Trump won the presidency?

Yes they are...all of em..

You are proving to be the biggest snowflake..LOl

Thanks to xeuchen, this gif is for you..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

Firebombing?

OMG

Millions of people around the entire planet.

Sorry this hurts you guys but he's the most unpopular president ever and he's losing ground by the hour.

The message is what?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

...We are going to expose the Nazi party at every turn...

Funny you should say that. It's fairly clear which side is currently engaged in KristallNacht.

link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

No, Nazism got a rebirth after Obama's coup in Ukraine in 2014.

There is no mainstream Nazi movement in America. Probably never will be. People don't generally like the idea of systematic extermination of entire racial groups. Trump's right-of-center populist movement certainly isn't in favour of that.

link   

Hate will always be there. The Nazi movement never fully went away due to ignorant people around the world. When I say it is done, it will be put back in the little cubby hole that it belongs when we are done with this fake news insurrection.

Logging off because you know deep down that the right wing movement is done. Trump is going to be the biggest democratic recruiter the left has ever seen (even more so than Obama). We are going to expose the Nazi party at every turn.

originally posted by: Nikola014
It's disgusting to me how a couple of members can poison the entire ATS with their ignorant and provocative posting.

Time to log off from ATS for quite some time

I think this is the delusion that is frequently being put on display.

Right wing movement done? Did you see the election results and who is in office? I'm not a R but acknowledge what is going on around you.

Nazi party? This trope is done. Dead. Only the ignorant of the ignorant proclaim that either side are Nazis. You are adamant it seems.

Only Nazis hate or only the right whom you think are Nazis hate? Read my post to you again. Your logic is flawed.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What to expect for the next four years plus come election time.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Annee

Yeah they all had their rights revoked today just for the sheer thrill of it.

Not like they have full and equal rights under the law or anything.

Almost certain Hillary didn't win the female vote by some ridiculous margin either, like Blacks. IIRC it went 46-54 or something like that

If you believe women have equal rights you are beyond ignorant. This is about a real life equality they are not offered and you refuse to accept the facts. Fck it guy. If you can't get with it and respect the needs of women then no one is going to bother with you. Women are uniting. It's happening. The seed has already been planted. Fighting with women will eventually be intolerable for the alt right as the women's rights movement continues to grow. This trash is done.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

pffft, show me any political movement that has ever let the truth get in the way of a good story, US politics has just moved into the realm of 'meet the Kardashians" where totally irrelevant crap is to now become everyones obsession.

Hillarys team has 'Correct the Record' and Trumps team has the WH press secretary.

I can't see what the problem is here, other than a 4-8 year competition as to who can go the most full retard whilst ignoring and deflecting from actual important news.

Glad everyone is 'concerned' about Trumps latent popularity versus CNN's though, it's easier to complain about that than be a proactive and productive member of society.

link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
but they said on the news that Trump has signed an EO that has sold our collective vaginas to the Chinese! If the media said it, it must be true!"

this reminded me of this ..just funny nonetheless..

link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
a reply to: JinMI

What to expect for the next four years plus come election time.

People who have nothing better to do than protest a convoluted message? They need gainful employment methinks.

link   

a reply to: Kettu

What does that have to do with my post again?

Yeah I thought so.

I'm not sure anyone can actually follow what you are replying to or saying, so don't take it too personally that replies are vague. Perhaps use the quote facility if you are going to respond to multiple posts in a Trumpian stream of conciousness...

link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

He will never acknowledge the millions who protested world wide today either.

a few million don't really mean much in modern times where there is almost a billion people in the western world, most people did not protest trump. not to mention the phrase "all over the world" is rather subjective because from what i saw most of these foreign protests are "coincidentally" white people.
edit on 21-1-2017 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Late as usual to the party. Op you are putting a twist and doing the same thing the media. He called them out. Anytime the MSM is called out for misreporting, ie. not giving all the facts it is good.

The media is not going to know how to handle truth but maybe they will watch their words if they want to be invited to the party.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join