It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Tantrums and lies? Got it.

Are you still trying to figure out how Trump won the presidency?

Yes they are...all of em..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's disgusting to me how a couple of members can poison the entire ATS with their ignorant and provocative posting.

Time to log off from ATS for quite some time
edit on 640k2017Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nice! This thread turned red!

Moment of silence for the great fire thread of 2017.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It's not a "silly women's march thing. "

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RomeByFire

There were no violent protesters today.
There were yesterday. Assholes throwing rocks and starting fires.
Today's marches were peaceful.

True that.
It was an impressive show of force to send a clear message that Trump would be wise to at least acknowledge.
Just a shame about that awful moron Madonna.

link   
Don't, that's what they want you to do.

Never let them get their way!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

So now we have entire swaths of the population learning how to become mini-narcissists from our POTUS -- and a prominent tell-tale sign of a narcissist is how easily and naturally they gas light people around them

I am little old to care what term you use to describe a psychological dysfunction. So now people will start acting like Americans..... like Trump.....and less like Progressive Globalist comrades as exemplified by Obama. Personally I feel it is refreshing to see a resurgence of Nationalism, I understand that there are a lot of very fragile people living in this country and they are going to have to toughen up.....your use of the term gas lighting smacks of deflection.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well we will never know will we?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Logging off because you know deep down that the right wing movement is done. Trump is going to be the biggest democratic recruiter the left has ever seen (even more so than Obama). We are going to expose the Nazi party at every turn.

originally posted by: Nikola014
It's disgusting to me how a couple of members can poison the entire ATS with their ignorant and provocative posting.

link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

So now we have entire swaths of the population learning how to become mini-narcissists from our POTUS -- and a prominent tell-tale sign of a narcissist is how easily and naturally they gas light people around them

I am little old to care what term you use to describe a psychological dysfunction. So now people will start acting like Americans..... like Trump.....and less like Progressive Globalist comrades as exemplified by Obama. Personally I feel it is refreshing to see a resurgence of Nationalism, I understand that there are a lot of very fragile people living in this country and they are going to have to toughen up.....your use of the term gas lighting smacks of deflection.

Gaslight.

link   

a reply to: kosmicjack

It's not a "silly women's march thing. "

NO, it isn't.

The "Pussy Hat" is clever marketing actually.

But, the march is basically about Disfranchisement. Women, minorities, LGBT, etc.

link   

Know what????

link   

What does that have to do with my post again?

Yeah I thought so.

link   
Eleven pages of back and forth...
And what have we gained as a result?

Anybody try inviting someone with an opposing view to a dinner table? Not to poison but to break bread with?
Suffering a failing relationship and too proud to try to resolve anything...

What this thread taught me was maybe I should just eat alone, screw the drama and bickering?

Solidarity is only achieved in the movies?

link   

The first briefing from the trump Whitehouse.
Whaaa they lied. The dishonest media purposely lied about the crowd size. They use those white tarps on purpose to emphasize the empty spaces. .
His urging that we look at the New York Times for proof only showed the vast crowd for Obama and the sparse, thin crowd for trump.

As as I predicted..no word at all about the protests.
Gee what a surprise.

Bull crap the protests. Big deal the nothing protest. More like a bunch of firebombing street trash.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Know what????

Know about that thing you mentioned.

link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah they all had their rights revoked today just for the sheer thrill of it.

Not like they have full and equal rights under the law or anything.

Almost certain Hillary didn't win the female vote by some ridiculous margin either, like Blacks. IIRC it went 46-54 or something like that

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Logging off because you know deep down that the right wing movement is done. Trump is going to be the biggest democratic recruiter the left has ever seen (even more so than Obama). We are going to expose the Nazi party at every turn.

originally posted by: Nikola014

I think this is the delusion that is frequently being put on display.

Right wing movement done? Did you see the election results and who is in office? I'm not a R but acknowledge what is going on around you.

Nazi party? This trope is done. Dead. Only the ignorant of the ignorant proclaim that either side are Nazis. You are adamant it seems.

link   
a reply to: loveguy

Not this time around. After many years of watching and listing ect ect.......there will be zero reaching out or dialog with loser dems and libs.

link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

a reply to: Tardacus

That's exactly what it was about.
How the white tarps put down by the national park service(an obvious left wing anti trump organization dontcha know.)
Purposely made it look like there were less people because in 09 they were standing on the grass. However an aerial view of the mall from the exact same rooftop clearly shows the difference in the crowd size.

The whole briefing was about how the media lied.
Sick pathetic childish behavior.

No.... the briefing was about the level of support OUR President has. Did you miss the part about "THE LARGEST AUDIENCE TO EVER WITNESS AN INAUGURATION. PERIOD. BOTH IN PERSON AND AROUND THE GLOBE."

Was he lying??

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join