It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That press briefing was a Spicer cry baby rant- Frightening!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
a reply to: Kettu

Wow dude....talk about triggered......

No, not really -- Im simply outlining the whys and breaking down the mental processes that go on inside the minds of people who resort to projection.

You just proved my point -- in an indirect way. When you can't constitute or form a legitimate, substantive, and logical argument -- you simply turn the tables, side step the points raised and gas light the person.

And to be honest, I see a lot of people throwing the "triggered" term around. A response isn't being "triggered". You can't just scream "triggered!" when someone replies.

SMH, see, that's called "gas lighting" and its a psychological abuse tactic used by people in abusive relationships. It's a hallmark symptom someone is in a harmful and abusive relationship. When psychologists try and help abuse victims, they try and figure out if gas lighting is occurring at home. If so, there's a good indication other forms of abuse are also present.

So now we have entire swaths of the population learning how to become mini-narcissists from our POTUS -- and a prominent tell-tale sign of a narcissist is how easily and naturally they gas light people around them.

With all this gas lighting, I'm seriously considering cancelling my electric utility service.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

I would be in support of honest reporting, period.

Apparently I was wrong in assuming that everyone thought that way.

I agree

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Lol! Holy hell that guy was crying.

Well this administration is an embarrassment. People are definitely waking up to this trash.

"Please daddy Trump. I'm a subservient. Will you please read me my news?"

-Every alt righter
edit on 21-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: UKTruth

This be one of dem post fact arguments. Anyone who actually watched the inauguration knows that it was a great turnout. Certainly not the size of 2009 but that was a remarkable year. Such a tired argument as if it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, and estimates put Trump's turn out ahead of any Republican inauguration in the history of the event in that location.
Washington is a liberal city and surrounded by Blue. For some reason the media and anti Trump supporters want to compare 2009 to 2017, but here is George Bush's 2001 inauguration. It's not easy to find any pics from the back of the 2001 or 2005 inaugurations... I wonder why? Perhaps the media was not so propaganda driven before Obama, who repealed the anti propaganda laws

Here's Bush 2005:

edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He did not. I watched.
More lies.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The dude was nervous as hell. I can forgive that. What I can't is telling honest-to-god lies that do not reflect actual objective reality.

You know, the reality we all live in and observe. Yeah, that reality.

What I find interesting is this turn away from objective reality to subjective reality. People's subjective realities are now being substituted for the larger, objective reality-at-large.

It's quite striking to see this, actually.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No...
More lies.

Sad...

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
If you think a keyboard warrior hurts my feelings... It just shows me your further projections. My guess is a few people have made you smash that keyboard once or twice eh???

Believe it or not I'm the most chill person you can ever meet.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Straws..

link   

Gaslighting appears to be the new buzzword as of late. I'll stick to the old verbiage. Blowing smoke.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Most of us never got on-board.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

No...
More lies.

Sad...

Tantrums and lies? Got it.

Are you still trying to figure out how Trump won the presidency?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Gaslighting appears to be the new buzzword as of late. I'll stick to the old verbiage. Blowing smoke.

Its not new at all.

Its been used in psychology relating to Narcissism.

link   
Just wow! That was a 1940s like Nazi news briefing.

Spicer couldn't be more misleading, cherry picking facts so that he seems correct. He's not. It was pretty obvious that many more people attended Obama's inauguration than Trumps. This briefing was just a child pouting how butt hurt he is.

Lastly, if there were sooo many people that attended Trump's inauguration, why are they using Obama pictures instead?

This is not going to end well for this Nazi regime.

link   

originally posted by: neformore

If they do that properly, and give the media something positive to report, then the heat will come off them.

Because the media will not do that. The Trump admin is not stupid or naive enough to believe the media will do that. The media, certainly at this stage, are a very real and genuine enemy to the country.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The term, no. The usage of it is IMO the new buzzword.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The dude was nervous as hell. I can forgive that. What I can't is telling honest-to-god lies that do not reflect actual objective reality.

You know, the reality we all live in and observe. Yeah, that reality.

What I find interesting is this turn away from objective reality to subjective reality. People's subjective realities are now being substituted for the larger, objective reality-at-large.

It's quite striking to see this, actually.

They should be nervous. They know we don't trust them.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

There were no violent protesters today.
There were yesterday. Assholes throwing rocks and starting fires.
Today's marches were peaceful.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

Great tactic there !! Real trailblazer.

If the quote isn't agreeable just change it !!

Good thing you aren't worried about the real issues or anything !

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Just wow! That was a 1940s like Nazi news briefing.

Spicer couldn't be more misleading, cherry picking facts so that he seems correct. He's not. It was pretty obvious that many more people attended Obama's inauguration than Trumps. This briefing was just a child pouting how butt hurt he is.

Lastly, if there were sooo many people that attended Trump's inauguration, why are they using Obama pictures instead?

This is not going to end well for this Nazi regime.

LOL, I knew it wouldn't be long.
You win the Liberal Loony Award of the day.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join