It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sekret Machines: Gods" by DeLonge / Levenda (foreword Jacques Vallée) - with quotes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

AMA with Peter Levenda - THAT's an awesome idea!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Levenda has plenty of marketing power behind his latest book. If he wants an AMA I'll set one up for him but I doubt he would want to deal with one here.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Why? If he wants to make it real, a step towards a working disclosure, he needs peer review. Not just an audience.
Ufology wise: we peer hard.
Or are the pee-ers....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Disclosure?

It occurred to me that “disclosure” will come as an active series of events by the “aliens”

In other words, whatever their doing will be done and we’ll see it and that is about all the disclosure we’ll likely get.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LennyBruce
Interesting

Yep. I'm going to have to wear a seat belt...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I beg to differ with you...Peter Levenda has always been very generous with his time appearing on all matter of podcasts...some even hosted by hillbillies. I think an AMA on ATS would be right up his alley as we discuss many of his topics and writing responses would be more natural to an author rather than a radio interview

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Foreword by Jim Semivan's (served 25 years in the CIA):

tothestars.media... gs/news/read-jim-semivans-foreword-for-sekret-machines-chasing-shadows-paperback-edition

UAPs are real. The Phenomenon is real. There is no way to deny or refute all the evidence accumulated over just the last few decades alone. But what is the Phenomenon, exactly? What intruded, uninvited, into my life almost thirty years ago? Well, that is the quest Tom and To The Stars, Inc., are pursuing, pulling together a strong team of scientists, researchers and adventurers willing to venture into the unknowable for answers. We may stumble upon something that we should not have disturbed; then again, we may just fall headlong into a new realm of existence that has been hidden from us and has always been our birthright.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Foreword by Jacques Vallée:

tothestars.media... acques-vallees-foreword-for-sekret-machines-gods-non-fiction

Which logically leads us to realize something else: If UFOs and physical reality are incompatible, maybe the time has come to re-negotiate physical reality. Because, as we all know, these impossible UFOs that don’t exist are not going away.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Interesting: Peter Levenda's response to an Amazon review (I am a link, click me)

Partial response by Peter (see link for more):

I believe you are being too literal in judging our attempt as merely another "ancient aliens" exercise. And the occult and supernatural aspects are emphasized in Book 1 since that is the theme of the book. Books 2 and 3 will emphasize different areas of human experience. The phenomenon -- we agree on this -- is all about "science and the natural world , even if that includes other dimensions ..." etc. What we argue for is a re-evaluation of what we mean by these categories, one that can include and incorporate this Phenomenon. It is not an easy task, because we are accustomed to a certain way of thinking about the world, a way that is being challenged -- by scientists --every day. For us, the Phenomenon is a touchstone for a new way of looking at the whole world and the entirety of human experience.
edit on 10-3-2017 by SacredLore because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join