It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Vampires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I wasn't sure what to put this under.

Any site or information regarding the theory of 'Energy Vampires' existing is questioned. From what I understand, I thought this site gives a basic but clear introduction to the idea that they are out there.

www.othersbeyond.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hahaha thats so funny, I laughed when i saw a fat guy in some tight tshirt claiming to be a vampire, man that guy's been watching too many count dracula and stargate atlantis(lol i love my stargates), but anywas...dude need a life. Well the reason why i mention Stargate, was because Wraith are "energy vampire", and i think thats where he got the idea from.

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE, VAMPIRES DO NOT EXIST, ONLY CRAZY WANNABE VAMPIRE THAT DRINK BLOOD EXIST. OR MAYBE PHYSIC THAT ABSORB OTHER PEOPLE ENERGY.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would suggest you U2U Gazrok on this issue. He may be of some service to you with this topic.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I've heard of this before. I believe they are called psychic vampires. What is funny when I first read about this is that someone or the group that knows about these theoretical creatures claims that anyone could be a psychic vampire and not know it. After just now reading that the vampires can't stand garlic, I decided I must not be a vampire.
However if they just change that to can't stand MSG, then I might have to reevaluate if I'm a vampire or not. I don't go around sucking other people's blood but that is not their definition. I guess I just need to learn how to suck the energy out of all the energetic folks and use it myself.
I do enjoy looking at vampire pics but I don't think that makes me a vampire.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hello, nice thread, yeah i hadn't heard of a psi-vamp until the day i actually met one.
My friend (the psi-vamp) says to me that the reason she must steal other ppl's energy is because if she doesnt she might go into a coma like state. She loses energy very easily, running up the stairs can drain twice (probably more) as much energy from her as it would a normal being.
She isnt psychic to my knowledge, she can see auras(an ability anybody can have) , and she has prophetic dreams, she described them to me, and i must say they were pretty scary/freaky. She has astral traveled before a few times, and yet she is just a normal person like you and me. She has problems just like us, she's neither evil nor an angel, shes just human. So don't try to stereotype psi-vamps as some nonhuman creatures, b/c that's wrong. That site sounded kind of like they were stereotyping them as some wierd freakozoids(lol had to use that word).
If blood drinking vampires truly did exist once, they can barely compare to psi-vamps, they both drain a form of energy, and that's all. Psi-vamps arent really any threats to people, if they steal from ya, you'll feel drained of energy and such and nothing really serious. I wll ask her more if you'd wish, perhaps im wrong, oh well, no ones perfect.
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
An energy vampire sucks the Psionic energy from people (Psionic is telepathy telekineticy etc...)
On stargate the wraith dont suck energy, they suck your life out, makes you mummy looking when there done.
I've never heard of a person NEEDING to feed on other peoples energy, doesnt mean its impossible.
I've heard two reasons, they are as follows:
1. Creates a orgasmic like effect.
2. Makes them stronger.

I hope that helped.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I could well be wrong here, but I thought that an energy vampire was
another person who literally sucked up all your energy, ie: talking over
the top of you and things like that, the kind of person that drains you
just by being around them.

Thats the way it was explained to me anyways.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Me my self I have been studying vampires/vampyres for about 6 years now and you can believe what you want. I don't call myself a vampire/vampyre.
But I cannot call my self human. But off of that subject and back to the main idea. A energy vampire/vampyre is nothing more then a person that needs some extra energy most energy vampires/vampyres don't even know what they are doing. Ex, Ever been around a person for maybe lets say an nour of two and you feel drained and tired just from hanging out with them. Best bet is that your either being drained. Don't rule that vampires/vampyres don't exsist but don't rule that they do.as for a blood drinking vampire/vampyre there are two types a immortal which from what I understand are very few and still asleep. and a mortal blood drinker. which is nothing more then someone that can't drains a persons energy by just being around then they need a out let. and I will it at that please feel free to question me. I will do my best to answer any question.

[edit on 01/26/2005 by Lost and forgotten]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
from what I understand is energy vampire is a physicological term where the psychic vampire is a metaphysical one

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Uh, Incubi and Succubi are known to suck energy from the psychic. IDK if they are real, but when I was learning to see auras and other psychic related matters I started waking up with scratches and bite looking marks, so I stopped my training. Izzo(guy I was learning from) said he could teach me "defensive" auras, but it was getting out of hand, I believe in psychic powers and all, but this was getting into the locco area of things.

Not psychic vampires, but Incubi and Succubi.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's a common mistake to not learn about metaphysical protection 1st before learning metaphysical endeavours.

Skipping a step to move ahead in this case can lead down a deadly path, that's for sure.

If this happens, often times people will not touch upon these things again but others learn their lesson & proceed properly. It all depends on the person.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
they are called psychic vampires.

I know a woman who is a psychic vampire. She has no clue that
she is. When this woman is around, within minutes I'm drained
and miserable. Others feel it too, but they dont' have the words
to describe it - psychic vampire. I hate to see her coming. She's
nice enough, but so negative, gossipy, miserable, and such a
drain ... YIKES! Psychic vampires are very real.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I suppose I thought of the so called psychic vampire as someone that could drain energy hollywood style without others even realizing it. For instance a vampire is feeling sleepy or tired and enters a fast food restaurant to eat (pardon the pun). Suddenly he feels invigorated but a girl behind the counter who was taking his order suddenly is so drained that she stumbles and falls rather hard. Then after leaving the restaurant someone else who he is riding with suddenly gets sleepy and ill as if they were drained too.

Of course maybe the definition is more routine. You encounter someone who complains, nags, is always negative, says you're wrong, you can't do that, etc. etc. Maybe that is a psychic vampire. I'm not really sure what the definition is.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Blood sucking vampires are a represenation of the psychic vampire. To our souls, they are THAT scary and detrimental. I don't think they can suck the life out of you by just standing next to you, though some believe they can do that with the evil eye. In my experience I get drained when someone INSISTS on talking to me about crap I don't care about, and they constantly ignore the hints I give saying leave me alone. I think psychic vampires suffer from having little or no empathy, so they can't tell when people aren't interested in their blabberings.

This one guy I know at this place I work at will say in this miserable voice, Helllllo, every #ing single time I walk by him. I feel myself drained immediately as he says it no matter if I say hello back or not. I usually ignore the fat bastard.

As for the evil eye, it is the belief that one can put a curse on you and cause you a decrease in energy just from the way they look at you. Here is a good article on it.
www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
An energy vampire sucks the Psionic energy from people (Psionic is telepathy telekineticy etc...)
On stargate the wraith dont suck energy, they suck your life out, makes you mummy looking when there done.
I've never heard of a person NEEDING to feed on other peoples energy, doesnt mean its impossible.
I've heard two reasons, they are as follows:
1. Creates a orgasmic like effect.
2. Makes them stronger.

I hope that helped.

Thank you.

Except it's not really orgasmic.

With dearness,
Obervigent

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, I just recently realized that I am an "energy vampire" myself... whatever you want to call them... they're real.

And it is the scariest thing that I've ever had to go through. It's difficult. I can walk into a room, sit down next to my friend, and within less than three minutes, her happy-go-lucky mood is changed to depression and madness. It really... scares me.

Most times an energy vampire strikes is on accident, and they usually can only drain energy from people they know well. You wouldn't necessarily be drained by a stranger vamp, just because you're in the same room with them. It takes a lot more than just that. And concentration, to NOT do it... it's hard. It's not something that I recommend.

I, honestly, wish it would just go away... it's so confusing, and it's a terrible thing... I truly hate it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, that depends what kind of vampire you refer to. There are different kinds that feed off of different things. Sanguinarians from blood, psi(onics) from life force, energy and psychic abilities, emphatics from emotions, tantrics from sexuality and elementals from the powers of nature. The so-called "vampire illness" porphyria doesn't make you a vampire at all but constructed the origin for the Hollywood vampires along with the gothic novel epoch form the midth of 18th century on till the end 0f 19th (Stoker, Dostojewski, Le Fanu, Polidori etc.)
There is really not much that differenciates a vampire from a so-called human because a real vampire is not immortal but human living, means lives as long as any human perhaps a few years longer. They can have a family, go for work, eat garlic, sleep in beds during night, are "day-walkers" and support the sun. They won't die to be out but regard it as an annoyance.
Now the difference between a vampire and a regular human is that vampires need something in addition to the regular food to stay healthy, means they won't die without having blood, life force etc. It is not need to sustain their lives. But when not feeding properly cause reactions and a bit changed character means weakness, outbreaks of sweat, uncontrollable reactions and verbality, fever, trembling etc.
It is difficult to describe to someone who never felt it but for the "everybody": It is similar to an addict (drug, alcohol whatever). The difference is that you can give up the addiction but cannot give up your "hunger".
As I see, you refer to energy vampires, means psionics. Most vampires are called negative influences whatever. I have read an article about protection against psychic vampires. You should learn practising meditation. I really caught an outbreak of laughing, because first thing I psychic vampire learns during the awakening phase is how to meditate correctly and astral projection/travelling. So, that's neutralizing the whole thing.
P.S.: Real vampirism is no life-style, has nothing to do with role-playing, Twilight stories or blood fetishism. Lately vampirism has been acknowledged as a religion. The was a great step. Before, a vampire was mostly considered as a myth or legend and thus doesn't exist. So we even had the right to "breath".....because I was still there but I hadn't to exist. That sounds incomprehensible but it had been so. So, I have to say some way thanks to clerical institution even if I cannot forgive them their narrow-mindedness during the "burning times", and in some place still today. But it's o.k. to me.

A like to stay anonymous for the moment. But I will see if someone want to contact me to give more details. I'm myself a hybrid vampire (20% Sanguinarian and 80% psionic) and use to feed on life force and psychic abilites as sometimes elemental stuff like from waterfalls and storms. Very scarcely I feel a craving for blood.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
These energy vampires, I had one at the door tonight.
He was ashen-faced and red-lined eyes peered over his
clip board.
After a couple of minutes of him explaining why the
energy his company sells is better, he licked his really
red lips and smiled.

Sheesh! his teeth were big... VERY big! and so I thought
it would be prudent to deny the benefits of cheaper gas
and electricity and ram a wooden spade handle into the
chest of this stranger and to hack his head off with his own
clipboard.

I tell yer'... it may pay me to get a peephole, Now... to
find some big fertiliser bags.