It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America First! It's About Time.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I would like only those that are NOT United States citizens to reply as I would like to know their thoughts on this statement.

I for one like it, it is time. America was once great and the Globalist took 30 years to weaken that, not since Ronald Reagan has a politician even come close to stating this in a public forum.

Also - Radical Islamic Terrorism - he (Trump) said it at his Inauguration.

That is huge. You see, I see that as the enemy of the USA, China, and Russia and for the most part the rest of the world.

Allies are ok, we have them and I would bet they agree..

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Providing he doesnt start any neocon wars which some die hard trump fans want I am fine with trump.

I hope he delivers on his promises and fixes the economic and social mess the USA is in.

I can see a very sweet trade deal between the USA and UK that will be for once on equal terms and beneficial to both countrys rather than a one sided deal to the third world that sucks jobs away.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

If you think Trump is gonna fight the good fight against the Globalists he'd have to select new appointees to many positions in his cabinet. Trump panders to his base and tells them exactly what they want to hear but never intends to do any of it. Drain the swamp? He has the richest cabinet America has ever seen. Lock her up? He gave Hillary and Bill a standing ovation yesterday.

Trump is a pathological liar and it's really amazing to see so many ATS'ers buy his BS. Really amazing. Deny ignorance, for the love of god.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

He WILL start a war...China Iran and North Korea.
Putin isn't stupid.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Okay, I'll bite.

I think the U.S people deserve a leader who looks after the interests of their country and their own. I think if he can get the U.S manufacturing again, creates jobs and brings back prosperity, then that can only be a positive.

Let us hope he doesn't continue the Global Corporation's bidding, by bombing countries they desperately want to get a foothold in.

Good luck America.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

We are going to have to hear these internationally invested "conservative" economic types whine about "protectionism". What they really want to protect is their cheep labor pool and lack of all sorts of regulations about dumping their waste.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I would like only those that are NOT United States citizens to reply as I would like to know their thoughts on this statement.

originally posted by: Swills

If you think Trump is gonna fight the good fight against the Globalists he'd have to select new appointees to many positions in his cabinet. Trump panders to his base and tells them exactly what they want to hear but never intends to do any of it. Drain the swamp? He has the richest cabinet America has ever seen. Lock her up? He gave Hillary and Bill a standing ovation yesterday.

Trump is a pathological liar and it's really amazing to see so many ATS'ers buy his BS. Really amazing. Deny ignorance, for the love of god.

Are we so triggered we are incapable of following even the most simple directions? Was looking forward to get some honest feelings from our brothers and sisters across the pond about this.

Yet...
The second comment is some triggered American liberal.
*sigh*
When will you all return back to the Starbucks from whence you came?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lock her up? He gave Hillary and Bill a standing ovation yesterday.

Sessions has not been approved yet, Bannon knows...

What he did was for show, that is what yesterday was....show....

Pedos - she and her type are going down.....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Providing he doesnt start any neocon wars which some die hard trump fans want I am fine with trump.

I hope he delivers on his promises and fixes the economic and social mess the USA is in.

Getting rid of the AHCA and doing a complete investigation, hearings even, on the relationship of insurance firms with the health care industry and the "insured" would go a long way at this point to unscrewing the economy.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

We are going to have to hear these internationally invested "conservative" economic types whine about "protectionism". What they really want to protect is their cheep labor pool and lack of all sorts of regulations about dumping their waste.

There is a reason that the Democrats and Republicans do not like him......

I do not think him a globalist at all..

If he turns out to be one then I will be the first to condemn him.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

We live in a global economy and from that we benefit greatly in "western" countries. Putting America first, It's a fairly silly populist slogan.

Who else was the USA putting first before? Negotiation is about win win not do what I want.

If your a global company and the government shuts down your right to buy parts and set up factories in other countries why would you stay? I am sure England would love to house Apple HQ.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think it is unethical for American corporations to close factories in the US, lay off American workers, use foreign cheap labor, sell American products built cheap in foreign countries in the US at prices as if they were built in the US.

Sure, they earn a few more bucks as profit, but how do they sleep at night knowing they have betrayed their nation.

A little patriotism never hurts.
edit on 21-1-2017 by WarriorOfRighteousness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As you ask for opinions from non US citizens

Allies are ok, we have them and I would bet they agree..

Well, at this rate I guess you are desperatly trying to get rid of them with this us (US) first, f..k the rest attitude. Good luck with the new ones you might find along the way, but surely they have been chosen already.

In general terms I still wonder why people have this blind faith in the words of a proven liar more so than in other politicians. I agree all politicians amend truth to their own interests, no matter what ideology or color. Good riddance HRC didn't make it. But why in this case do people believe at this rate and with this desperate conviction ?? Seems like wishful thinking more than anything else. Really curious

I really would love to see a real change in politics and world order in general, but as an US outsider I just see blantant lies and populistic BS and no real specific master plan, but only time will tell if I'm mistaken or right
edit on 21-1-2017 by alexpmi because: error

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ms898
a reply to: edsinger I am sure England would love to house Apple HQ.

You can have them, I for one own not a single apple product.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Free trade works within the same nation. Free trade does not work between nations because of different currencies or different prosperities. There can be more or less fair trade between nations, but never free trade between nations.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So do you mean to tell me that Government has not been looking after the best interest of the people all along? That is not logical. That is dysfunctional .

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO
So do you mean to tell me that Government has not been looking after the best interest of the people all along? That is not logical. That is dysfunctional .

You really think they do ? As humans are involved this is merely impossible. About 99% of humans after getting into their positions tend to first think about themselves, and only afterwards in their duty of serving others

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You think the politicians are looking after us?

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Who are you kidding?

The Clinton's are now worth 100's of millions.....I wonder about the Obama's?

Of course Trump made his BEFORE getting into politics....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So what makes you think Trump will stop now ?? Humans tend be never satisfied and to always want more

originally posted by: edsinger
You think the politicians are looking after us?

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Who are you kidding?

The Clinton's are now worth 100's of millions.....I wonder about the Obama's?

Of course Trump made his BEFORE getting into politics....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No that would be Hillary but nice try, I give you a gold star to put on your mother's fridge for effort

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join