It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Judd lowers the tone at star-studded DC women's march by reading poem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Tardacus
exactly what is that those gals, in Washington, are protesting against?

According to Judd and I quote "our p*****s are for our pleasure".

Lol that's only part of it but I don't think they really know why they are there, hive mentality?

And so which part of her quote don't you agree with?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Trump is the president of the United States not the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
Maybe when Trump learns how to speak respectfully towards women, women will speak respectfully towards him. Let him reap what he has sown.

With due respect behaving like a gutter skank in response to a lewd remark is lowering yourself to or below the level of the offender.There are still women out there that can put you in your place with class and dignity but they are not present at this meeting.
edit on 21-1-2017 by khnum because: s

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Tardacus
exactly what is that those gals, in Washington, are protesting against?

According to Judd and I quote "our p*****s are for our pleasure".

Lol that's only part of it but I don't think they really know why they are there, hive mentality?

And so which part of her quote don't you agree with?

Are there any laws that say otherwise?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

I was thinking the same thing. It's not ok to say the word in a locker room, out of the public eye, but it is ok to wear one on your head in public?

I think President Trump is a crass brash pig, and I wouldn't date him for any amount of money. I wouldn't hang out with him, nor do I aspire to be like him.

But I can say the same of Bill Clinton. But I guess that was OK, because his political leanings were "Correct" and he said all the right words publicly. Just didn't walk the walk.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You see folks this is what happens when weed is legalized

The guys turn into women. Women's hair changes colors and piercings break out on their bodies.
Both genders also seem to get symptoms of skin discoloration, many break out in butterfly and flower patterns. Usually on the wrist, upper back, lower back, lower waist, and near the ankles.
They seem to lose some cognitive function and motivation.
Some become hysterical at various stimuli.
Sometimes they get so high they believe they can be both genders and even no genders.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

True, but so many of the women in areas of the less civilized world, look towards the more advanced countries (like the USA, Canada, Australia, etc) to set an example. A good example.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: xuenchen

I was under the impression Ashley Judd had died, or maybe I was thinking about her career.

Really, what films have you been in lately?

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Hmmm I'm covered in ink have piercings in many locations
and I might benefit from mmj but my testosterone levels are still good so I think that's a bit off.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What else can they do?

When they have no real reasons for their white privilege pig-eared hissy fit, they have to make crap up.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

True, but so many of the women in areas of the less civilized world, look towards the more advanced countries (like the USA, Canada, Australia, etc) to set an example. A good example.

Most of the world is that way now with the exception of many Middle East countries, maybe we can tell that part of the world that they need to not take religion so seriously, that's the biggest problem in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
HAHAHA... The CJWs got triggered by a poem.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Forget laws for a minute, her statement made you 'lol'. Wouldn't you agree that she's right when she says that?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Forget laws for a minute, her statement made you 'lol'. Wouldn't you agree that she's right when she says that?

I'm not arguing the fact that she is wrong I lol because it was funny, is that now a crime?

Even Trump agreed.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
doesn't this oppression pale in comparison to most of the world

Rwanda 1994 ?

weren't you getting a paycheck Mrs Judd during that time

where was your outrage then ?

now your all upset
a man you can freely protest (lucky) without getting shot
is president

are Americans the most oppressed people ?
well their screaming louder about it than the rest of the world

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

We can all agree she's right, in fact she's bang on.

Even Trump agreed.

Even Trump? Ha, now you've made me lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

exactly

if they don`t like the way he talks about woman then they shouldn`t be eaves dropping on private "locker room " conversations.

a lot of trump supporters don`t like being called racists,deplorables, homophobes, etc,etc and those things were said in public but trump supporters aren`t protesting about being called vile disgusting slanderous things.

Freedom of speech works for things you agree with as well as things you don`t agree with,but protesting against someone`s right to free speech is un-American and so far the left has been protesting against nothing that has actually been done, but against things that have been said.
Which is why I have no idea what they are protesting against today in Washington.If they are protesting against free speech then I can`t support that.
How do they expect people to support their cause if people don`t even know what they are protesting for?
They didn`t really think this through very well they should at least have a common cause and let people know what it is.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
FREE MS. PIGGY!

I'm with her!

edit on 21-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Vulgar bitch, isn't she for a southern girl?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Trump's mouth has no filter.

I see no reason for anyone else to, in their opposition of him.

Sure, but we all know what is driving these events... Liberal women saw their chance to finally get a Mad'am President and it slipped away from them. That slip had little to do with Trump and everything to do with Hillary and the DNC. They are now super salty grabbing at anything to justify their protest, of what, I'm not sure with less than 24 hr in office. Hollywood is the same, but in their case they are not use to failing since they are treated as the most important people on the planet. How can the most important people on the planet lose...It is unfathomable to them, and so once again they look for reasons other than those which happen to be true.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join