It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We the people petition to see Trumps taxes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So the Whitehouse has the petitions page where people can suggest petitions and have them online to be signed. Do you think that the petition to have Trump release his taxes will be successful? It did not take long to gather the required signatures.
I'm interested in his tax plan for the country, couldn't care less about his personal taxes.

edit on 21-1-2017 by D8Tee because: link removed to comply with T/C

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
There is no legal reason that the POTUS should reveal his Income Taxes.

Trump has also filed the legal financial reports, which give more detail than a tax return regarding his finances.
These are publicly available.

pfds.opensecrets.org...
pfds.opensecrets.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Do you think that the petition to have Trump release his taxes will be successful?

Probably not but it will be interesting to see how much support it gains.

edit on 21-1-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

link   

The most recent return available is for 2015 since 2016's aren't yet due, and will likely have an extension. What disclosures in that 2015 doc will answer the premise of the petition?

link   

I think it is against T&C's to post any sort of petitions and I see no point...no one will actually look at them, not the people begging to see them. They just want to be children and whine about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Trump himself has said he will never release his tax returns. I'm sure many of his supporters don't care or don't see a problem with this.

"If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide," comes to mind.

It'll be interesting to see many of those who perpetuated the birther conspiracy suddenly change positions because of partisan fangirlism.

I'm sure someone will deflect to Hillary or Obama but neither of them are really relevant anymore. Donald Trump is now our President is relevant. Him not releasing this information is relevant.

At least in my opinion, but I know I'm in the minority. I'm sure this will be chalked up and smeared with clever and witty comments like "libtards you lost get over it!"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

they wouldn`t understand what they were looking at anyways.

the IRS looked at them and said they are fine, nothing illegal.
surely the people that want to see them don`t believe they know the tax laws better than the IRS does?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

he isn`t hiding anything and the IRS did look at his taxes,the IRS said everything is in order nothing illegal going on.

since it has been established that he is complying with the laws and has done nothing illegal his right to privacy over rides other peoples curiosity.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

The last thing I'd want my competitors to see is confidential information on my business operations. What better way to under-cut and under-bid than to see what is essentially my financial business model ~ its weaknesses and strengths?

What did Romney's returns tell us? That he had the money to pay tax attorneys and CPAs to structure his business interests in such a way as to benefit his own bottom line? Surprise!

I couldn't give a rat's a** about Trump's, Clinton's, or Obama's tax filings. But show me a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) tax filing, and I'll pour over it and digest what is available, by law, to the public.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Trump himself has said he will never release his tax returns. I'm sure many of his supporters don't care or don't see a problem with this.

It'll be interesting to see many of those who perpetuated the birther conspiracy suddenly change positions because of partisan fangirlism.

I'm sure someone will deflect to Hillary or Obama but neither of them are really relevant anymore. Donald Trump is now our President is relevant. Him not releasing this information is relevant.

At least in my opinion, but I know I'm in the minority. I'm sure this will be chalked up and smeared with clever and witty comments like "libtards you lost get over it!"

There actually is no point. At all. Except giving Democrats some data to twist, fold spindle and mutilate into a talking point to further undermine the sitting President.

Releasing his records won't change the election, after all. People like you will still hate him no matter what happens. So why bother?

As for

I suggest you read 1984. Or simply watch the mainstream media for a day.

Reagan never released his tax returns either. He said that it was between him, God and the IRS. Which is where it should stay, if you were in any way interested in personal freedom. To quote Reagan, "It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."

This is one of those things. He has no reason to tell you where his money is. It's quite frankly none of your business.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Do you think that the petition to have Trump release his taxes will be successful?

We're still waiting on the Death Star.

Don't hold your breathe.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale
This is one of those things. He has no reason to tell you where his money is. It's quite frankly none of your business.

You mean, in the same manner as Obama's college records weren't relevant?

Didn't stop him asking, did it?

Someone should offer him the same deal....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i'd like to know who he's beholden to financially. I don't believe he's worth nearly as much as he boasts, or he'd release them.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is ME not giving a sh#t.

Not even a viable "TRY" activists.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Trump ain't releasing a damn thing. He has his supporters by the balls and they are happy to be had by the balls.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
So the Whitehouse has the petitions page where people can suggest petitions and have them online to be signed. Do you think that the petition to have Trump release his taxes will be successful? It did not take long to gather the required signatures.
I'm interested in his tax plan for the country, couldn't care less about his personal taxes.

Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns

Signed. Thanks! Keep speaking up and keep encouraging others to speak up.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

YES we can EAT that,NO problem WHAT SO EVER.
It beats the Clinton's GAMES.
I will allow corruption SO LONG AS that corruption will not interrupt with the prestige of my country DONALD'S prestige I care LITTLE about.
YOU can't impeach anyway while your DNC is occupied by EASILY circumvented by sychophants who are activists.
THAT was the IDEA, silly..an ambush of the existing paradigms,through the means of overwhelming and covert attack by NOT responding to media,polls or any attempts to predict our voting behavior as independents,it worked out FINE.
Ha,ha.

edit on 21-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
originally posted by: FelisOrion

Trump ain't releasing a damn thing. He has his supporters by the balls and they are happy to be had by the balls.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

I've read 1984 and I don't own cable nor do I plan on subscribing.

I'm not a liberal either by the way. I voted for Ron Paul lol.

If you'd bother straying from the partisan drivel you'd know that I don't just "hate on Trump," for no reason.

It's called skepticism. I don't want the election changed like you claim.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: GreyScale

I've read 1984 and I don't own cable nor do I plan on subscribing.

I'm not a liberal either by the way. I voted for Ron Paul lol.

If you'd bother straying from the partisan drivel you'd know that I don't just "hate on Trump," for no reason.

It's called skepticism. I don't want the election changed like you claim.

Then I jumped the gun, apology, star and hat tip to you.

I'm bottling wine today so I should probably stay away from any topic more involved than music.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join