It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Americans should be glad with Donald Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You Americans should be glad with Donald Trump and his supposedly weak/lame inauguration speech. That is exactly what a clever man should do. It will give him time to make America great.

With all the hate and blaming in your country he gave nobody anything to nail him to the cross, and now he have the time to work through the problems. No man will be able to fix any country in one year, because any person jumping to quickly will only make more mistakes, even a clever one. You can leave the racism out of this one because of who he chooses to join him. His type of man will choose on who thinks is best, not on color. Unfortunately he does not have four years sifting through candidates and you can blame that.

Start standing behind the man and look what he stands for and leave the petty BS behind. I do not know a single person who didn’t say something he/she regretted later. (doesn’t matter if serious while provoked or in a joke)

He obviously didn’t make himself available to be scrutinized like this and believes he can make a difference. A very brave man I would say because he does not need the money. And that is what makes the people afraid of him. The money grabbers must be scarred S__tless. I see a lot of high profile jobs becoming absolute in the worthless organizations arena. But why are so many Hollywood actors/actresses so negative. I cannot see that one. Or does it have something to do with taxes.

It’s a private opinion base on looking from the outside and not on feelings, neither reading between any lines nor a believer/follower of newspaper articles. If you think you had a raw deal come live in my country South Africa with its corruption and see if you feel the same after one year. Sanctions and interference got us where we are. I know, I know, you are busy saving other countries.

Good luck, you need Donald Trump. Hope he get the time to come through.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

I loved the speech personally. I thought the message(s) sent out by it are impossible to disagree with unless one does not understand what a nation-state is and other basic themes. Overall speaking of bringing security to the USA and the Western world through secure borders, alliances and the eradication of radical Islamic terrorism as well as solidarity within the nation regardless of color. Sounds great to me and I hope it comes true.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2
You Americans should be glad with Donald Trump and his supposedly weak/lame inauguration speech. That is exactly what a clever man should do. It will give him time to make America great.

With all the hate and blaming in your country he gave nobody anything to nail him to the cross, and now he have the time to work through the problems. No man will be able to fix any country in one year, because any person jumping to quickly will only make more mistakes, even a clever one. You can leave the racism out of this one because of who he chooses to join him. His type of man will choose on who thinks is best, not on color. Unfortunately he does not have four years sifting through candidates and you can blame that.

Start standing behind the man and look what he stands for and leave the petty BS behind. I do not know a single person who didn’t say something he/she regretted later. (doesn’t matter if serious while provoked or in a joke)

He obviously didn’t make himself available to be scrutinized like this and believes he can make a difference. A very brave man I would say because he does not need the money. And that is what makes the people afraid of him. The money grabbers must be scarred S__tless. I see a lot of high profile jobs becoming absolute in the worthless organizations arena. But why are so many Hollywood actors/actresses so negative. I cannot see that one. Or does it have something to do with taxes.

It’s a private opinion base on looking from the outside and not on feelings, neither reading between any lines nor a believer/follower of newspaper articles. If you think you had a raw deal come live in my country South Africa with its corruption and see if you feel the same after one year. Sanctions and interference got us where we are. I know, I know, you are busy saving other countries.

Good luck, you need Donald Trump. Hope he get the time to come through.

What I think has to be figured in is that we are grading these people on a curve and not as they are.

How is trump compared to the bushs or Obama?

How is trump compared to Hillary?

How is trump compared to Rubio or Ted Cruz??

What if instead we were judging on ;

How is trump compared to lincoin, FDR, eisenhower or Washington?

All the sudden the lesser of two evils argument goes out the window.

That said wait until he actually screws up something big before taking to the streets.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
you`re right he is very smart he isn`t going to give specifics and allow his opponents time to scheme and come up with ways to try to obstruct his plans.

keep em guessing, keep em off balance and when you`re ready hit em with your plan, by the time they get organized and come up with opposition to it the plan is already in place and implemented.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Trumps speech was so refreshing, especially after Obamas long ramblings patting himself on the back, but never saying or DOING anything.

I heard an analogy that an Obama speech was like a Pina Colada, all fluff and sweet but lacking any real potency.

Trump is like a shot of Whiskey, short, to the point and gets your attention.
edit on 1 21 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Trumps speech was so refreshing, especially after Obamas long ramblings patting himself on the back, but never saying or DOING anything.

I heard an analogy that an Obama speech was like a Pina Colada, all fluff and sweet but lacking any real potency.

Trump is like a shot of Whiskey, short, to the point and gets your attention.

Isn't that the probelm though. Trump don't care what others think, or thinks so uncritically of himself he'll never admit he's wrong. That's what makes him so bullish. That can be good sometimes. And bad sometimes. Look how much trouble he's got into with the things he's said? There's womans march right now in DC bigger than the inaugural. TRump won't even notice because like a bull his eyes are on the matador's cape. He might tweet later "I love woman. I love equal rights. We're making America great for everybody!"
edit on 1/21/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm going to employ the same tactic that many southerners employed with Obama's election and deny Trumps legitimacy to even be President.

If he infact Trump colluded with the commie's ala Putin, he should be indited for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. And Putin is playing Trump for a sucker.

edit on 21-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Everyone is very happy faced, besides a few sore losers.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
THANKS
I am on board ..CAUTIOUSLY...
We've seen so many spineless stuffed shirt LAWYERS ,trust is hard now.
edit on 21-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Trump did make some big talk on issues in his campaign in order to be elected. Many people won't forget them.

His first move as president appears to have been to forbid the Park Service from using twitter. That's going to do a lot for Americans.

Waiting on the real leadership to be displayed.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I'm going to employ the same tactic that many southerners employed with Obama's election and deny Trumps legitimacy to even be President.

If he infact Trump colluded with the commie's ala Putin, he should be indited for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. And Putin is playing Trump for a sucker.

The fact you still think Russia is a communist nation says a lot.
The closest thing to communism in today's world is the peoples republic of china.
I suggest brushing up on world events before posting idiotic statements like this.

giving aid and comfort

The term you are struggling with here is "aid and shelter".
None of which Trump has given to Russia I might add.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

If he infact Trump colluded with the commie's ala Putin,

man you need an upgrade stop watching fakenews ... Putin not a commie.

new topics

top topics

join