It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on his way to CIA headquareters today...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: tweetie

In fact it looked like the sort of speech they give before restructuring a company.

That statement made me chuckle.

An interesting speech in light of all of the threats being floated endlessly in the media that a [rogue] faction within the CIA is hell bent on his destruction.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There was genuine enthusiasm coming from the crowd. I thought his speech was motivational as well -- he's giving them their chance to shine.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He certainly knows how to engage people!
He was speaking to about 400 CIA employees. That was a good sized crowd.
edit on 21-1-2017 by tweetie because: changed a word.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

Yes and he realises that Mockingbird were the ones in the CIA that caused his bad public persona . So he's said I have Mad dog and the army behind me and those responsible will be culled. I wont ask for a show of hands for whom voted for me ...but I'll find out anyway. So it looks like a restructuring.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

I like how he keeps calling out the mainstream press on their fabrications and telling them how dishonest they are. Some people think he should ignore them but I think it would be a mistake to do so.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We need to have a free 'independent and accurate' press not paid and bought shills.

BTW - Glad Megan is gone I really like that time slot now, might even watch Fox once in while now.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I didn't know there was a five minute standing ovation for Trump from the CIA employees at Langley. It was cut out of the (FOX 10) clip I posted earlier and I didn't hear the live stream.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How about this one for a head scratcher...

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group—such as a nation or a besieged city—from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

Meaning of Columns?

Is there a hidden meaning in his statement?

Is there a conspiracy?

edit on 22-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join