It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on his way to CIA headquareters today...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

ED did You mean to type NOT bow? if so, ok. It reads will NOW bow...Just sayin....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
He is speaking now..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

ED did You mean to type NOT bow? if so, ok. It reads will NOW bow...Just sayin....

Thanks corrected

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger
He is speaking now..

he is sucking up...must have saw the Kennedy film..

Dammit Donald FIRE someone

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

LOL No Prob!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: olaru12

I heard that when the new president meets with the CIA, they show him the Kennedy assassination film and ask....

"Any Questions?"

imo anyone that thinks the dark forces aren't in complete control is a fool!

Or he went in there and asked "who wants to keep their jobs"?
Hard to tell...

It is very sad to know that so many people don't understand that the president can nominate directors, but can't fire them.

Directorship is an odd position; they don’t serve at the pleasure of the president like other members of the cabinet. They have a 10-year term. In order to get rid of one you would have to demonstrate that they had committed serious malfeasance.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

He is speaking now..

he is sucking up...must have saw the Kennedy film..

Dammit Donald FIRE someone

Crap I did like one thing however,

The mainstream media are the most dishonest people on earth!

Kudos for that one...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
All that matters to me is that James "You have to kind of salute the Chinese for what they did" Clapper is GONE.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
All that matters to me is that James "You have to kind of salute the Chinese for what they did" Clapper is GONE.

Ditto - Still I would have liked the Don to have went there and fired him personally.

Maybe have ol Rosie give the Clapper a golden one...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

We are no longer pushovers and yo can bet your arse he will now bow to the Saudi King. I bet he has no desire to meet them anyway.

"He will now bow to the Saudi King"
I don't get that.

Bush too. We have been getting owned by the Saudis for far too long.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So glad he took my advice. Long live the Don!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Trump pledged to send US troops as rent-a-cop to support Saudi against Iran as well.. CIA/Mosad/Saudi/MIC prefer Trump over anyone else anyways.

Trump: 'I would want to protect Saudi Arabia'

“We made a power out of Iran,” the outspoken billionaire told host Bill O’Reilly on Fox News’s “The O’Reilly Factor.”

“They are looking to go into Saudi Arabia,” Trump continued.
“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically.

edit on 21-1-2017 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

FULL SPEECH: Donald Trump CIA Headquarters Statement

Notice what he said about the comparison pictures that were shown yesterday in the mainstream media of the crowd at his inauguration versus the crowd at Obama's inauguration.

FOX10 Phoenix

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes I noticed.....War with the Press is a good thing..

As for Trump backing the Saudi's, lets wait and see..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Interesting how he let them know the military was behind him with regards to the votes. It's a nice way to tell them don't try anything. They are the first stop and he will be keeping an eye on them, he will be back. In fact it looked like the sort of speech they give before restructuring a company.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
He was talking in front of the Wall of Honor about the size of the crowd yesterday. Debating how he was cheated by the lying news media presenting HIS inauguration as less than Obama's in 2008. We really are on the Crazy Train now, you do realize it now don't you? I do, really, its getting really, really nuts. Hang on!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ah that is not why he was there, that speech was politics only. Why do you think Mad Dog was there? Think about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

FULL SPEECH: Donald Trump CIA Headquarters Statement

Notice what he said about the comparison pictures that were shown yesterday in the mainstream media of the crowd at his inauguration versus the crowd at Obama's inauguration.

FOX10 Phoenix

Thank you for posting the video... The applause from those in attendance seemed prolonged and sincere to me.. Not clapping like their hands were dirty..

Trump and his N.Y. mannerisms get on my nerves but I suppose I will get over it... Otherwise a great motivational speech that seemed to go down well with those in attendance. Again thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This was a very good speech.

Trump has a very down-to-earth way of speaking, which we all know from his rallies, interviews, etc.
When he is talking to crowds you get a sense that he is talking "to" them, "with" them, not "at" them as some other politicians do.

That he could do this comfortably with a room full of CIA agents, and gain their approval, shows that can and wants to work with others to get things done.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The CIA won't be doing anything directly to undermine Trump.

Grapevine says that our UK friends might just turn out to be our best allies after all.

Remember the "Five Eyes" agreement?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join