It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why? Why can the left not see the Double Standard that is their hallmark?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger
No it doesn't

attack the wookie all you want, not the kids.

Perhaps you should educate the other poster who wants to play moral equivocacy.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
It was pretty mild compared to that.

Who cares? Insulting children is insulting children.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There is no excuse....

I feel for him, at 10 this is a big burden but he is a very smart kid. He will be fine besides the attacks..

I thought this cool also..playing around and dad has no idea..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

originally posted by: namelesss

First comes the discrimination, the less than human description/definitions, and then comes the persecutions and the Holocausts.
Real sane...

Maybe you would have preferred to keep the proven racist president we did have? Race relations have not been this bad since the 60's, a DIRECT result of the Kenyan's policies.

BLM - Yeah only BLM......Forgot Soros , the lefts favorite Nazi.

Your response might have (been an attempt to) 'deflected from', but it did not answer my post.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I looked back and can not see where you asked anything....

originally posted by: namelesss

First comes the discrimination, the less than human description/definitions, and then comes the persecutions and the Holocausts. Real sane...

Doesn't seem a question to me..

You spoke your piece and that was that... but I will state that calling him not sane fits your description very well of what you accuse of..

Here......

edit on 22-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Looks like more people are TURNING on them...Heres ONE booted from a flight...www.wnd.com...

Best learn to STFU or GO home and protest.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well I posted that video and someone posted another similar one and a MOD deleted it.

What has happened to ATS......only one voice allowed now?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

Maybe you would have preferred to keep the proven racist president we did have? Race relations have not been this bad since the 60's, a DIRECT result of the Kenyan's policies.

Or rather white republicans' reaction to having a black president, not being able to deal with it, and thereby projecting their hate and dissatisfaction, which intensifies—rather than mends—the racial divide, the poor snowflakes.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Or rather white republicans' reaction to having a black president, not being able to deal with it, and thereby projecting their hate and dissatisfaction, which intensifies—rather than mends—the racial divide, the poor snowflakes.

Last I checked, all republicans are not white, but the black ones are ridiculed for it..

They dealt with it, as did the voters. I do not seem to remember property damaged riots etc.

Yes hate is always the right, never the left. Open your eyes would you?

Certainly race relations have got so much better during the last 8 years. The fact is they have not and white democrats voted for Trump as they are sick of the double standard political correctness run amok.

Snowflakes // Tulipwalkers are a progressive phenomenon. People are tired of the crap.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

why can't republicans see their hypocritical bs?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

why can't republicans see their hypocritical bs?

Oh I see it but it is not near as pronounced. Truth is something that evades the left most of the time..

Warped sense of reality.....There can be made the case it is a mental condition..

Edit : I am NOT a republican anymore and have not been for years. Conservative, there is a big differnce.

Republicans = Democrats

Republicrats...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yea it reminds me of when I think it was Marco Rubio went after Ted Cruz's young daughters...definitely crossing the line. Never a good idea.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Yea it reminds me of when I think it was Marco Rubio went after Ted Cruz's young daughters...definitely crossing the line. Never a good idea.

I forgot about that. You are correct. Rubios is a POS anyway....Don't hate Cruz but not POTUS material.

Didn't Trump say something about Cruz's wife also? Somebody did and I can not remember.

No matter it is wrong..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join